Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Dark vs. Light Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gandygirl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:39 pm
Okay, this is my thread and I already have ppl to be in it...but if you want to join then pm me and we'll see... so guys, wanna start?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:58 pm
I'm ready when you guys are  

gandygirl

gandygirl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:12 pm
In the land of ....(idk yet)... there were two kingdoms. The Dark and the Light. The light, filled with humans and happy farries, was sunny and ppl ran about their chores. I was a baby and we were out for a stroll, until we saw a pacl of warewolves. Hungry they were and they grabbed me, setting me to the side. THey gobbled up my parents and took me captive. THat is why I am here, on the dark side...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:28 pm
In the land of the dark, there live all sorts of creatures of the night, including dark elves. I was born... 18 years ago... To a very joyful dark elf couple..... But hardly anything was normal... I wasn't bad... I didn't think evil thoughts, or perform black magic. On the contrary, I was a sweet child, and actually performed white magic, much to my parents' horror. They threw me out when I was fifteen, and I've lived on my own since then. As long as I hide my true nature.... None of the dark siders will mess with me... At least not too much anyways...  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:36 pm
somehow, with the black magic, I was raised by cats and was half human/cat...I was an outsider to some ppl, but others looked up to me... except for the little elves that followed me around, asking to teach them black magic for I had great skill...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:44 pm
I was born of dark magic, my body formed from the soil when it was drenched with the blood of the innocent. The dark side has always had magic everywhere, from the air to the soil, and that magic has given me life, and my purpose. I will watch the world, and judge those who go against the natural order.  

angel_of_bloodlust

gandygirl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:52 pm
Everyday I climb the tallest tree in the land, which separates the dark and light, to watch the light side. I sometimes daydreamed about what it would be like if my parents were alive and I lived over there. But then I would remember everything and look around for a person that I could scratch their eyeballs out. As I am part of the family clan, the Scratch Eye clan, my duty is to rip ppl's eyes out and rip things up...lol  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:04 pm
I smile, standing on the boundary of the light and dark. It would be oh so simple to step across that line... And never go back. But I can't. I'm an outsider on both sides. I'm judged by how I act here, and how I look over there. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to simply let both sides fade into gray... Sighing, I sink to the ground, leaning against a fairly tall tree that overlooks the light side.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:12 pm
i quickly grew out my claws and leapt for another branch. Grabbing hold of it, I felt it shake, creaking..."AAGH! MROW!!! hss!!!", I yowled. Falling to the ground, I slammed hard. 'They were wrong', I thought to myself,' a cat don't always land on her feet'. I hit my back hard and wildly looked around, my head spinnining  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:20 pm
I rise from the sands, my body taking form as I will to be. I hear all that the trees hear, and see all that the bids see. I was born from the earth, and am one with the earth. I see a dark one with a light heart, and a catgirl with balance problems.  

angel_of_bloodlust

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:24 pm
I jumped to my fight, a knife drawn as I spot.... a Cat? Or at least half cat. Then a man rises up from the ground, all things considering.... I'm officially freaked out. "Dang.... And today I thought it would be peaceful...." I glance over the two curiously, golden yellow eye flicking back and forth between the two strangers before me.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:26 pm
(rofl) I get up and shake my head. Looking to my right is an elf girl, and looking to my left is a boy covered in dust. I wonder if I should speak...but I sneeze and look at the boy.
"Hello. Do you have a name?", I ask politely.
Then I nod the same recognition to the elf girl.  

gandygirl

gandygirl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:33 pm
My tail puffs when I see the knife and I pull out my sword, ready for a fight.
I get my claws ready and glance at the elf.
"Ha", I thought, 'she is no match. there is no use in harming her'.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:37 pm
"Easy Tiger.... I'm on defense here. Think about it from my position... You'd be throughly freaked enough to draw your own weapon if someone fell out of a tree... And a moment later a guy fades out of the ground." I hold up my hands, returning the knife to it's sheath. A nice hunting knife and a long bow.... Normally I consider myself well armed... And then there's my magic as well. "Though it's polite to state your own name first... My name is Yuima..."  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:43 pm
I laugh and say, "the names Yumi Moko. You can call me Yoko for short. Sorry but you scared me a bit and so did the creepy rising to the dead guy over there."
I return the sword in my stocking and hide away my claws.
"What brings you here elf?", I ask  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces