Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon RP following the forum profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anglie

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:35 am
This Rp is following this forum's profiles so to see the characters please go there sweatdrop

so I guess we start RPing now sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:36 pm
OOC: What? You mean I actually get to use my created character?
Really? eek  

lightsenshi

Rawfully Smutty

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:34 pm
Hmm, any plot?))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:11 pm
((Is confused...what is the plot suppose to be?))  

msc_frk

Syndrama

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:38 pm
((There's a problem with this, multiple people put up profiles for the SAME source character... especially Usagi.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:03 am
((And not many villians. sweatdrop I may be interested after hearing a plot))  

Zahmira

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:11 am
((Plot? There's going to be a plot? sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:25 am
((One would hope... sweatdrop ))  

Zahmira

Anglie

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:05 am
((sorry, haven't been here for a while sweatdrop , I guess we just start off wherever, you choose 3nodding and with the characters(none made up) whoever claims them first (at this thread) but that posted in the forum profiles get's them))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:32 pm
((Oh. 3nodding I'm playing my character then.))  

lightsenshi

Anglie

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:27 am
((ok let's start))

Winter was walking through a forest. 'I wonder why everyone thinks this place is haunted, they are always talking about it in town' she thought. Then she thought about her past. *memory* "Princess Winter we must go before the evil forces destroy the whole planet!" Her mother the Queen of Planet Sedna yelled at her. "You're going no where your hignesses" Chaos((evil person from season 5 that took over Galaxia)) "Hurry Winter get out of her!" the queen shouted at her. Winter teloported, but the last thing she saw before she did was her mother being killed by Chaos. Winter had teleported to a nerby planet and saw the planet Sedna destroyed. She fainted, and woke up lying in a forest. *end of memory* 'oh Mom, if only you were here...' she thought  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:52 am
((since I've claimed her on the profile thread, I may as well join as Sailor Pluto))

Sailor Pluto was once again guarding the time corridors, enemies were still wandering them now and again, and she could not afford to let her guard down, otherwise the universe could get attacked from there by surprise. It was almost frustrating to be the first to know about new evils and enemies, but Pluto knew that this was her destiny, to guard the time corridor for eternity, evil forces were always at play.  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Mishuri

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:01 am
((i will be my made up Sailor Senshi ^^))

Theresa ran as fast as she could trying to beat the girl she was racing agaist, she finally got past the finish line but couldn't beat that girl.

"Good Race Theresa, but i kicked your butt haha" Kino smiled
"Yeah i know one day i will beat you" she said puffing
"You can try but you will most likely fail" Kino laughed then she walked off.
Maybe she is right i will never beat her i have to train harder Theresa thought to herself then she walked home slowly.

((are there going to be any enemies that attack people in this? and what's the plot?))

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:53 pm
((mind if i join in as cyan knight???))

Jade walked through the snowy mountains in the Wallacian mountain side. It had been some time since he returned from his journey. Once again, he looked to his left arm, a cybernetic replacement that had been crafted for him after he lost his to an ambush. He made a mental note to never underestimate the cunning of stone devils ever again.

It had taken him some time before he came to grips with all that he had learned in the abyss. That he was the chosen gaurdian of the wind crystal, and that someday, he would have to leave earth yet again and awake the kingdom of the son, sealed between the pages of time since he was killed so long ago.

Jade didn't no what to make of it. Although it didn't make much difference. He needed a break, some time to just think things through. In his experience as a plane walked and a devil forgemaster, there were times when one needed to drop everything, and just think things out.

He wondered what his next step would be.  

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items