Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
SNOW! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YAY!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
O_O
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

Sweetkitty

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:49 pm
I can't believe that. Finally, snow started night on Dec. 18th. It got almost 2 feet. I live in Eastern Coast of USA. Snow always have been getting about 2 inches per year (every January-March).

My younger sisters's schools are closed through Wednesday. They are excited. Their winter break should start on Dec 23th. They are looking forward for Christmas.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:39 pm

Winter break is started for us. It goes 'til Jan 4.

aamiller321

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:50 am
Awesome.
Unfortunately we get mainly ice.
As in cars sliding on the road.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:12 pm
Two feet!? That's awesome! whee We need snow like that.  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

aamiller321

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:31 pm
purpleravenhawk
Two feet!? That's awesome! whee We need snow like that.

There was that killer Ice Storm back in, what was it... '05? '04?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:26 pm
aamiller: oh cool. My younger sisters will go back school on Jan 2nd. I will go back school on Jan 19th.

dudex: yeah, I hate ice because I can't drive to hang out with my old friends.

purple: yeah, finally it is.  

Sweetkitty

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:55 am

Hehe. Awesome.
      We got a little snow as well, not that much. Simply a dusting. The news said my city will probably get more after Christmas. It's the same way for me, Kitty. *nods* Snow normally comes in January. February is normally the worst, last year was awful. It turned into a huge snow/ice storm and power was out for quite a while. I'm glad it hasn't happened yet this year. Hehe.

♥
[ rinioa ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:26 am
Sweetkitty
dudex: yeah, I hate ice because I can't drive to hang out with my old friends.

Yeah, once me and my mom were in a small fender bender because of the ice. (a small sideswipe really) You don't know what slick feels like until your sliding down the road like your on a sled.

Rinioa

Hehe. Awesome.
      We got a little snow as well, not that much. Simply a dusting. The news said my city will probably get more after Christmas. It's the same way for me, Kitty. *nods* Snow normally comes in January. February is normally the worst, last year was awful. It turned into a huge snow/ice storm and power was out for quite a while. I'm glad it hasn't happened yet this year. Hehe.

♥
[ rinioa ]

Yeah, I think mother natures needs to replace her internal battery and reset her clock.  

xwhateverxdudex

Sweetkitty

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:36 pm
dudex: oh that's true. My mom will be worried about me when I would drive during ice.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:40 am
Sweetkitty
dudex: oh that's true. My mom will be worried about me when I would drive during ice.

Me and purple's mom doesn't even LET us drive on ice.  

xwhateverxdudex

aamiller321

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:17 pm
xwhateverxdudex
Sweetkitty

Me and purple's mom doesn't even LET us drive on ice.

Once on the way to New York my parents were driving on a highway that had been CLOSED because of ice.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:12 pm
dudex: yeah.

aamiller: Oh I see. People in Northeast coast of USA don't care about at least 12 inches of snow because people have to go to schools, jobs, and any places. That's true. If they do care about ice then they can't go any places. They call people in Maryland, DC, Virginia, and Southeast "Chicken" because people in Maryland, DC, Virginia, and Southeast are panic about at least 3 inches of snow and they buy water and food.  

Sweetkitty

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:23 am
Well, christmas eve is here finally and we FINALLY got our first snowfall.
It's not much yet, and it's only just barely comming down, but at least it started.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:34 am
xwhateverxdudex
Well, christmas eve is here finally and we FINALLY got our first snowfall.
It's not much yet, and it's only just barely comming down, but at least it started.

WOOT SNOW!!!

aamiller321

Sweetkitty

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:37 pm
YAY!

It is raining/icy here...  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers