Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply Introduction Thread
Get to know...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hymns of a Needle Freak

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:23 am
GT Decowski
I rush.
I don't camp. Ever.
I'm an a*****e.
I play this game to much for my own good.
Some days I'm unstoppable.
Others not so much.
Usually when I'm playing with my friends I do pretty good.
I don't usually get on when none of them are on.
If you want to play with us you have to be good because Feisel is a d**k.
=D  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:56 am
D : Im not good.... I guess we wont be playing.  

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

Hymns of a Needle Freak

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:32 pm
I'll see what I can do.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:12 pm
I'd say a 1.00 KD ratio is good. On CoD4 mine was as high as 1.73 (1.17 currently on MW2 due to lack of knowledge of the maps.) I think the key to being considered pro is playing the game long enough to learn the maps.  

Doug Squared
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

IICHRISII1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:22 pm
Doug Squared
I'd say a 1.00 KD ratio is good. On CoD4 mine was as high as 1.73 (1.17 currently on MW2 due to lack of knowledge of the maps.) I think the key to being considered pro is playing the game long enough to learn the maps.

well if u have 2 controlers u can learn the map layouts and when u play against ppl thier like wtf where did he go its what i do cool cool cool cool cool  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:28 pm
IICHRISII1
Doug Squared

well if u have 2 controlers u can learn the map layouts and when u play against ppl thier like wtf where did he go its what i do cool cool cool cool cool

Not really. My definition for "learning the maps" is more complex. I'm talking where the camping spots are/where to check, sniping spots/where to check, knowing the spawns, knowing where the majority of the enemies run when the game starts, etc.

Learning the basic layout is easy.  

Doug Squared
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:29 pm
So you think I am terrible?

My K/D Ratio is .66. -sigh-
Im getting impatient trying to get my tactical knife attachment again...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:00 pm
Doug Squared
IICHRISII1
Doug Squared

Not really. My definition for "learning the maps" is more complex. I'm talking where the camping spots are/where to check, sniping spots/where to check, knowing the spawns, knowing where the majority of the enemies run when the game starts, etc.

Learning the basic layout is easy.

i dont hav online YET but from mplaying the campaign i say the map is pretty complex all u hav to do is look at the red dots wen they appear lol xd  

Cream16

Introduction Thread

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff