Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Elstania Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel5159

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:15 pm
This group already has people in it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:27 pm
I am Angel. I am special. I hatched smaller than other dragons. My parents were very upset with this because they thought I would be their first hatchling to die. Instead of giving me a chance to live they threw me out to the forest. I had no food, water, or shelter. Then I met up with Yumi Moko. Yoko for short. She is helping me find my way out of the forest back to my home.  

angel5159

gandygirl

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:43 pm
I am Yumi Moko. I come from the clan of Scratch. I am half human/cat. You can call me Yoko. I grew up with the master and his cats. We inherited the spirits of his works and learned magic. But we were attacked by the other nation and many were killed. I was the strongest in the group for being a human like master. But the leader of the nation was stronger and sent me flying into the woods. I have nvr seen another of my clan. I know I won't. So I met up with here Angel one day and we stuck together in friendship and I decided that i should do something with my life and help her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:50 pm
"Hey Yoko? Wanna come hunt with me?" I said while my tummy growled. "We haven't eaten a good meal since, since, well never." Without waiting for an answer I flew as fast as I could with my tiny wings trying to find a good feast for me and Yoko. Then I crashed into a tree. It didn't hurt much so I kept going.  

angel5159

gandygirl

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:31 pm
Jumping up off the ground, I use my magic and grow some quick wings. I fly right past Angel and spot a Pluvix on the ground.
"Found dinner!", I yell. THen, using my magic, I laser him and he falls dead. I lick my lips and fly down to grab the corpse.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:39 pm
I look down at the corpse amazed at how fast she can do that. I look up at Yoko "Do you think you can teach me how to do magic. You are amazing!" I dash away looking for the stream. For how long I have been in this forest I am surprised I don't have it memorized. Suddenly I hear a noise behind me and I breakout into a run. I turn around and find out it was a chaffinch. Emmbaressed hopeing no one saw I burned the chaffinch to bring back and share with Yoko. Not the best food. But also not the worst.  

angel5159

gandygirl

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:22 pm
I burst out laughing when I see the suprised expression on her face. "I don't know If I can teach you, but I might. I'll have to experiment with that.", I said looking thoughtful. I wondered if I could teach her, but she hadn't had a backround of magic.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:58 am
"I'll try my best!" I say wondering if I will be able to. "I'll be back soon I want to go get some water." I trudge away, my mind flooded with thought. 'How am I going to do this?' I thought to myself. 'What will happen if I can't learn?' As I came up to the stream an odd looking creature slides out of the bushes...  

angel5159

gandygirl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:43 am
I sat on the ground and used my magic to create a quick fire. I stuck the creature on a stick and began to cook it over the fire, waiting for Angel to return.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:19 pm
I run screaming "Yoko Yoko HELP!!" I realized the creature sliding out from behind the bush was a giant valxnat. The crature chased me until finally I burrowed underground and it wan't able to get me.  

angel5159

gandygirl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:52 pm
I heard Angel scream and I jumped up, dropping the meat into the fire. I put the fire out with my eyes and ran at light speed. I saw the awful creature but could see no sign of Angel. Grabbing my sword from my stocking, I chucked it at it, guiding it with my eyes, it flew straight into the beast and killed it. At least I thought it did. It came back to life and i returned my sword to my stocking. The beast ran off into the woods. I looked around but could not see Angel
"Angel! Where are you?'',I yelled.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:08 pm
User Image

Growling darkly a young vampire descends from the shadows cast by the moon. He stands at his full height and cast his crimson eyed gaze about the field. He can't stand being unfed for too long, and recently escaping imprisonment, he hated thirst. "Who shall feed my thirst?" He hissed.  

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

gandygirl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:18 pm
I stared at the vampire and thought of something quickly. "I left a bloody creature at our camp over there if you want", I shouted, pointing in the direction of where I had lift my kill over the put out fire.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:27 pm
Smelling the air, he comfirmed the kill. "Sorry, milady," He growled darkly, a strange smile on his face as he slowly approached her, "but I only drink the blood of those who are human or partly human." He smelled the air again and chuckled.

"And your blood smells delicious, my dear." He continued his slow, methodical approach.  

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

gandygirl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:55 pm
I bit my lip, not sure what to do. I had been trained to kill many different creatures, but not vampires. The only thing that flashed in my mind was a stake. But I knew that if I didn't do something soon, I would become a vampire's meal. Thats when I thought of it. I grabbed the sword out of my pocket and using my magic and the sword, I cut open the earth. Human blood spilled out of it. The stench was horrendous and it stained the ground as it ran. I produced a cup and filled it in the river of blood. Then I handed it to the vampire.
"Nice to meet you.", I said politely. "I'm Yumi Moko. You can call me Yoko. You kno, there is plenty more where that came from.",i said, nodding at the blood.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff