Reply Writing: Prose
Journals-Saved from the Sport of Blood Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Memories in the Mist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:08 am
I'm not going to say much but this is written in journal form.

May 12, 2008

The full moon covered the sky that warm night. The first thing I saw was Mother’s sky blue eyes. I was only a couple of days old by then, or at least that’s what Mother told me. She said I was first born blind and deaf, but I don’t remember that part. I have five siblings. Mother calls us Flower, Demon, Sky, Cloud, Bruno, and me, Egypt. I should probably tell you that I am a purebred Pitbull and have a blue roan pelt with one white paw, my right front.

We live in a big kennel with a hard floor. The sides and top of it is cover with this wire thing. The wire as small holes in it too. I can stick my nose through it before I get stuck. At one corner is a smell bed where Mother rests. It is very soft, and it doesn’t hurt my paws to walk over it. At the other end closer to the door there are two bowls that hold Mother’s food and water. Today a new person came into our kennel. I had never seen such a big thing in my little life, but Mother calls him Master. So, I guess he’s a good one. All he does is fill a bowl and place another down. He then leaves us. I guess he doesn’t spend much time with us so I shouldn’t be worried.

“Mother, who was that?” Flower asked.
“That is Master. He gives us food and water,” she replied.
“So he’s a good man, right Mother,” I barked.
“………………Yes… I guess he is.”
“Hey, Egypt, lets play!” Demon barked.

“Coming!” I exclaimed. I leaped onto my brother, and we wrestled each other. Bruno just couldn’t resist jumped in soon after. The three of us rolled around our kennel. We pounced and jumped on each other.

“Hold on, hold on!” I barked, “I need I drink.” I walked over to mother and started to suckle with my sisters. The milk tasted refreshing and I was soon back playing with my brothers.

Although, that was a few weeks ago and I am now two months. Today, Master came and let us outside. My paws touched this soft, crunchy ground. Mother told us that it was called grass. Master put these things around our necks. They felt weird and I tried to chew them. I just wanted it off! Mother wasn’t pleased. She told us they were collars and we had to wear them. I sighed, why do we have to wear this stupid thing? What is its use? Mother then took us around our territory, and boy, was it big! There was a forest behind Master’s home, and then rows of kennels in front of the house. The barking was as loud as Master’s car.

“Mother, can you show us the forest?” Sky asked. Mother shook her head.

“The forest is dangerous. It’s filled with things that could harm my little pups,” she told us. I smiled; no way could a silly forest animal get me! Sky crouched low and jumped on Flower.

“Watch out! I’m a forest animal and I’m going to get you!” he yowled. Flower yelped and tried to pull away from him. The rest of us began to laugh as Flower ran to Mother and hid under her black belly. Bruno jumped on Sky and they began to roll across the grass. Sighing, I jumped in and joined in too.

“Come on my little demons lets go. I want you to meet someone,” Mother barked. Eagerly, we followed after her, our tails wagging. Flower tried to catch Mother’s tail. Eventually, she did and Mother turned around and growled at her. I chuckled as Flower, startled, back away and looked down at the ground. Mother led us to a large cage. Far in the back was a large gray dog.

“Claw! Claw, come meet your pups!” Mother called. I looked as the dog, my father, got up and walked toward up. Claw was my Master’s favorite dog, and Mother said he was used a lot. Used for what? That, I do not know. He took one look at us and then looked up at mother.

“Leave!” he growled.
“Claw, they are your pups!”
“I don’t care! Leave me alone!”

Mother stared at him in shock, I think. I didn’t understand why he was so mad. Did we do something? I looked, puzzled, at Father.

“Come on pups, lets go,” Mother barked and we followed after her. I glanced over my shoulder at Father.

“Hey, you!” he called
“What?’ I asked and walked back to him.
“Do you know why we are kept like this? You know, in separate cages?”
“No….”
“It’s because some of us would kill you if we got the chance!” he growled.

I slowly backed away and then ran to Mother. Why would they kill us? We are just pups! What is he talking about? Mother was waiting next to our kennel and herded me in. She lay down next to me and I curled up next to her. She seemed to know what had happened, but I don’t know. I felt my eyes slowly start to close and I soon drifted into a deep sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:10 am
May 12, 2008 Later

I can not remember when but I was abruptly awakened by the sound of barking. I lifted my head to see dogs jumping at the doors of their kennels, barking wildly. Skittishly, I went to Mother’s side. She sat in the far corner and had her eyes fixed on the door.

“Mother, what’s going on?” Sky asked, timidly.
“A fight,” she replied.
“A fight, what’s that, Mother?” I asked.
“He’s here!” Mother barked and stood up. I sniffed the air and smelled what she was talking about.

“Master!” I, happily, barked. Demon looked up as Master unlatched the lock on our door. Demon bounded over to him and when he walked in he ran around his legs. Master frowned and then kicked Demon! He kicked my brother! I swear he did! Demon yelped as he landed on the ground. I raced toward my brother and licked him on the ear. He didn’t look hurt, but he probably was. He looked up at me and tried to pass of an “I’m OK” smile. I shook my head, but turned back when I heard the barking of my Mother. A leash was clipped to her collar and Master was trying to drag her out of our kennel. Mother had her feet planted firmly on the ground, refusing to move.

I watched the struggle for many minutes until I heard someone calling Master from far away. He mumbled something and then took his end of the leash and slapped Mother with it! I stared at him in shock. Why would he hit my mother? Mother winced and then gave up the struggle and, sadly, followed him out.

“Egypt, you’re in charge!” she called, “I’ll be-”

Whatever she was going to ay was drowned out by the barking. My litter mates looked at me and I looked back. What should I do! I didn’t know were Mother was or if she was coming back. So, I told them as calmly as I could- I probably sounded terrified- to huddle in the corner farthest from the door. I told them we would be safest there. Surprisingly, they believed me and that’s what we did. The barking was still going on, which made us even more scared. Where was Mother? Why did Master take her? I felt Sky begin t shiver and whimper. I tried to calm him down but nothing seemed to work. So, I just kept quiet, and I somehow managed to fall back asleep.  

Memories in the Mist

Memories in the Mist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:11 am
May 13, 2008

It must have been very early when I heard the door to our kennel open again. All of us were then suddenly awake. Sky hid behind us and I felt him begin to shiver again. Bravely, I stepped away from my litter mates and stood in front of them. If they wanted one of them, they’d have to get through me first. The sight that met me was a shock. It wasn’t Mast, it was Mother! And was she a sight! Her pelt was tore and bloody, her blue eyes dull, and she limped. I heard the kennel door slam, but didn’t look up.

“Mother, what happened?” I asked.

“Nothing!” she snapped and turned away from us. The other went back to their small group, but I went over and laid next to Mother. I don’t know if she noticed me there or not, but I knew she needed support and that something was terribly wrong.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:15 am
May 30, 2008

It has been long, I know, but nothing much has happened these past weeks. Mother’s wounds are healing quickly and her limp has faded. I’ve been trying to help her best I can. I can tell she is thankful, but she doesn’t say it. Now that I think about it she hasn’t said much since that night. I miss her sweet sounding voice.

Today, she was spending much of her time licking us and I was getting pretty tired of it. I finally looked up at her.

“What’s the point of this?” I asked.
“Well, I was going to tell you later, but you are going to be adopted,” she replied.
“Adopted? What’s that, Mother?” I asked.
“You will be leaving this place and going to live with new Masters.”
“What! Leaving here, Mother what are you talking about?” I cried.
“Well you are coming of age when it is time for you to start you own life. Although, one of you shall stay here while the others go.”
“Mother, I-“
“Egypt, enough!” she snapped and went back to grooming Flower.

I looked at the ground and then walked over to Mother’s bed. I didn’t want to leave. I mean how could I leave Mother? I heard my litter mates start to play. One might have called to me, but even if they did I didn’t answer. They could all go for all I care. I just want to stay here, with Mother. I felt eyes staring at me so I looked up, and there was Bruno, playful, happy, little Bruno. He smiled at me but I could tell it wasn’t real, for he was sad too.

“Please come and play with us, Egypt,” he whimpered and licked my ear.

I sighed, one of Bruno’s great skills was he could make anyone to agree with him. I slowly stood up and walked over, with him, to our litter mates, who were play fighting. Bruno dove in and joined them.

“All fear me! I am the mighty Egypt!” I yowled as I jumped in.

I looked around for one to play with. Bruno must have seen me first, because before I knew it he was on my back. I felt him gently bite my scruff, and I rolled over onto my back, hoping to crush him. Smart little Bruno saw this coming and jumped off me. Quickly, I got up and tackled him to the ground. He laughed and tried to claw me with his front paws.

“Good Egypt! Bruno, don’t forget about your back paws,” Mother instructed.

I felt Bruno’s back paws kick in and knock me off. I landed gently and quickly got back up. I hook myself off and jumped onto his back and dug my teeth into his scruff. He yelped in pain so loud I thought I’d become deaf. I immediately released my grip and back away.

“I……I’m sorry! I didn’t think I’d bit that hard!” I barked.

I looked at Mother. I expected to see her mad and to scold me, but she looked scared. Why was she scared? I looked at her, puzzled. I opened my mouth to ask her why she was scared, but the sound of footsteps stopped me. Master stood in front of our cage. He looked happy that I had attacked Bruno. Mother looked at him and I swear that their eyes met. I saw his hand move to unlock the gate.

“Pups come here!” Mother called.

The others ran to her, and I followed slowly behind. The others were already curled up next to her. I went to lie next to Flower, but Mother growled at me! Startled, I backed away and looked at her. She growled at me and glared at me. My eyes filled with tears as I looked at her.

“Mother, I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to hurt him!” I cried.

I saw she looked sad, not mad. Why was she doing this then? I went to walk over to her when two hands picked me up. I looked up to see Master. I tried to pull free as he walked out of the kennel and closed the door.

“Mother, I’m sorry! Please don’t let him take me!”
I cried.  

Memories in the Mist

Memories in the Mist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:16 am
May 31, 2008

Master took me far from Mother and to a row of kennels next to a large black shed. He placed me in my own kennel and shut the door. I looked around my new home. It was the same as the old one, same floor, walls, and even the same bed. Although, it was missing something, Mother. I want to go back home! Why did he take me away? Was it because I fought Bruno? I wish I had never joined the play fighting! If only that stupid pup hadn’t made me! I rested my head on my paws and sighed. No, I can’t blame Bruno. He didn’t know. He had just wanted to play with me. I rolled over onto my side and I heard a loud squeaky nose. I stood up and looked down. In front of me was a small hot dog. Happily, I pounced on it and tried to eat it. Although, it wouldn’t break! It just kept going in with my teeth, squeaking, and then coming back out with my teeth! I had to admit, it was a whole lot of fun!

I must have played with that toy for hours. I probably would have kept going if the door of the kennel next to me hadn’t opened. I looked up ad a light brown pit bull walked into it. He had a white chest and white paws. He looked at me kindly with his bright green eyes.

“Hello,” I barked and wagged my blue roan tail back and forth.

He smiled at me and wagged his tail too. He told me his name was Climber and that he was a son of my mother! That meant I was next to my older brother! I suddenly didn’t feel as lonely anymore. He told me that he was the only male in his litter and was picked to stay here. I told him that Mother was good and that I really missed her. He said that was how he had felt but he got used to it. I nodded and I didn’t mean to ask this but it just came out.

“Why are we here?’ I asked. He looked up at me and his smile faded.
“These dogs are in training,” he replied.
“What are they training for?’ I asked.
“They are training for dog fights,” he replied.

I felt my blood run cold. What, dog fighting? But….but why? What was the point of it? I looked around my cage and then at Climber. I had to get out of here! I had to get back to Mother! This wasn’t for me. I wasn’t bloodthirsty! I lunged at the door, trying to push through it, but nothing worked. I was trapped. I looked up at the sky. Please, someone save me!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:18 am
June 4, 2008

Master hasn’t taken me to do any “training” yet. Although, I know he will soon. Climber is taken two to four times a day now. I miss him when he is gone, but I normally play with my toy during that time. Today, Bruno still hasn’t been taken and it is now reaching the late afternoon. I guess it is his day off. I had just settled down for a nice nap when the dogs started to bark. I sighed and got up. I walked to my door and looked down the row of cages. There was Master and besides him was boy I have never seen. I tilted my head to the right and looked at him. His brown hair was short, except on his forehead where his bangs almost touched his blue eyes.

They walked past the other cages and came to mine. As they opened the door I backed away. Master stepped in and the boy walked over to me. He knelt down and put his hand out. I walked over to it and sniffed it. He smiled and petted me on the head. I barked happily and licked his hand. I laughed and picked me up. Gently, I pawed at his shirt and licked his arm. He talked to Master and then put me down. I ran around his legs, begging him to play with me. I saw him look at Master and he shook his head. The boy turned and followed Master out of the kennel. I ran to the door as it shut and pawed at it. I cried and whimpered as they left. I wanted him to come back. Why had he left? I sadly turned away and laid down I my bed and drifted to sleep.  

Memories in the Mist

Memories in the Mist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:19 am
June 8, 2008

I am alone again. Master and the boy haven’t come to visit me and Climber has been gone for a few days now. There are only a few dogs here with me now. I wonder where they have gone. I mostly sit in my bed or just sleep, for there is nothing else to do. I am bored and I will say it over and over again.

Today, something good has happened. The boy has come back! I am so happy to see him! He seems happy to see me to and when he clips a leash on me I am so happy! He takes me outside and to Master’s house. I have never been inside it before, but it is very big. I have learned that the boy’s name is Billy. Billy is 17 years old and is very nice. Best of all, though, Billy has persuaded his dad, my master, to allow him to adopt me! I won’t have to fight! Billy takes good care of me. I am always feed and we play fetch in the backyard. Fetch, I say, is the best game ever! It’s so fun to run after the stick or ball and then bring it back! Billy laughs when I miss the ball, but I don’t mind. We play for hours until I tire.

I like Billy and his family very much. Billy’s mother took some getting used to and so did the families cat Patches. Billy’s mother thought I would hurt her and always scolded me if I got to close. So, I did as I was told and kept away form her. I don’t mind and I doubt she does.

The woods are also something new. Billy takes me into the woods often on out walks. The woods aren’t scary like Mother said, but they are very exciting! There are many different smells and sights to explore. There are many animals out there too! I have seen raccoons, deer, mice, birds, squirrels, and porcupines. Porcupines, I say, are very odd and weird. They look like aliens with their small head and sharp quills. I, of course, was never afraid of them. I mean they are to slow to catch me!

Then there were squirrels. Well, when I saw one I’d go crazy! I would pull at my leash and try to chase them. Sometimes Billy would lose his grip and I’d take off into the trees. I heard him calling, but I wanted to try and catch the squirrel! Sometimes I would give up and trot back to Billy. While other times I’d catch it and trot back to Billy and drop my catch at his feet. He would laugh we would go allow.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:21 am
June 22, 2008

Tonight I got my dinner like normal, but I wasn’t hungry at all (This was rare for me). My stomach hurt and all I wanted to do was to lie down and try to sleep. Billy seemed worried, but his mother said I was probably not hungry. I rested by the fire place and tried to sleep, but I couldn’t. The pain was getting worse and worse. I cried and whimpered softly until I heard Billy come over. I looked at him with my pain filled eyes. I heard him gasp and turn to his mom. I felt his hands slowly move across my body. I yelped in pain as they felt my stomach. Billy’s mother rushed up stairs and came back quickly. They gently rapped me in a blanket an lifted me up. I whimpered softly and closed my eyes.

I must have fallen asleep, because the next thing I know I’m in a small room. Animals surrounded me and I was Billy’s lap. I whimpered and petted my head. He talked softly to me until a woman came out and called him into a small room. He took me with him and put me gently on a table. He talked with the woman for some time and then she looked me over. She looked at Billy and they talked again. I saw him nod and the woman carried me away. I cried as the door closed and he was out of my sight. She took me into a dark room and put me on a table. A group of people moved me around and then went into another room. Some load noises followed and then I was taken back to Billy.

Sometime passed and soon a man came into the room and began to show Billy something. By this time Billy’s mother had joined us. They talked for so long and it seemed like hours before they stopped. Billy petted my head and talked to me. He said I needed to be good and he’d see me later. I want to be with you now Billy! The man picked me up and took me into a very large room. He gave me a shot and I soon found my eyes drifting shut. Within time I had fallen asleep.  

Memories in the Mist

Memories in the Mist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:22 am
June 22, 2008 Later

I awoke in the arms of Billy. The pain in my stomach was gone and I licked his face. He smiled and held up something.

“Look what they got out of you,” he said.

I looked at the small twig-like object. I sniffed it and then drew back. It smelled horrible! How could Billy stand it? I buried my head into his chest and nuzzled him. His mother called to him, saying it was time to go. Finally! I was ready to go home. Billy shook his head and placed me into a cage. I whimpered and looked at him. Take me with you! He closed the door and walked away. Where was he going? Why was he leaving me? Come back Billy!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:23 am
June 23, 2008

I woke up the next morning to see a man helping a dog walk across the floor. His right front leg was covered in something and he was limping badly. Though, his sleek gray pelt reminded me of Bruno.

“Bruno?” I called. He looked up at me and smiled.
“Egypt! What are you doing here?” he asked and slowly limped over to my cage.
“I had something bad in my stomach, you?”
“I got loose and was hit by a car. It’s not to bad. I just have a broken leg, but oh well.”

“I hope it gets better soon.”
“Same, but it’ll take time.”

I nodded and looked at my brother. He had gotten much bigger and looked stronger. We both lifted our heads as the door opened. A woman and a young boy and girl came in. the young ones saw Bruno and jumped happily. Bruno looked at me.

“That’s my new master and her pups,” he barked and limped over to them.

The kids hugged him and I was amazed Bruno was able to stay standing. I saw a man hand the woman Bruno’s leash and they headed out the door. I was alone again, but it wasn’t for long. The door soon opened and Billy came in and flung open my cage. I bounded into his arms and licked his face. Billy clipped my leash on and we walked out to the car. I was finally going home!  

Memories in the Mist

Memories in the Mist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:25 am
August 15, 2008

Nothing much has happened and I have no need to tell about it. I have recovered nicely and life has seemed normal. I am 5 month now and have grown nicely. Today, Billy and I were playing with my toy and he threw it out the dog door. I bounded to get and had some trouble finding it for it had landed in the bushes. I managed to get it and raced back in. When I got back Billy was sitting with his parents and they were arguing I stayed away, but I tried to hear what they were saying. They argued for such a long time and I didn’t understand a word of it! Billy’s father ended up racing out of the house, the door slamming behind him. Startled, I jumped at the noise. His mother got up and went into the dining room. I went over to Billy and placed the ball on his leg.

“No Egypt!” he yelled and pushed me away.

I watched him run up to his room and slam the door. I slowly picked up and the ball and went up the stairs to his door. I pawed at the door and whimpered. The door opened and I went in. Billy was on his bed, tars streaming down his face. How I wish he would tell me what was wrong. He put his arm around me.

“Egypt, why doesn’t dad get it? I don’t want to go to boarding school!” he cried.

He went on to tell me that his dad wanted him to go to Broad River Academy in California this year. He said he’d have to leave me behind and he probably wouldn’t see me until the summer, if his dad would pay for the ticket home. Worst of all we only had ten days until he left! Ten days! This is so cruel! How can they make Billy leave me! I wanted to cry with him, but I stayed strong for his sake.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:26 am
September 7, 2008

I have been too sad to tell about the past days, but bottom line is that Billy is gone. I have been so depressed. I barely touch my food and I don’t play anymore. I can’t play with Billy’s parents anymore. I must play by myself, because Bill’s father has put me back where he says “I belong.” If you haven’t guessed I am back in the training kennels. I have been here since the day after Billy left. I think this was Master’s plan all along (I must call him Master again). I am lonely for Bruno is gone and the others don’t talk to me. I think I am doing well, because I see people preparing a kennel in the fighting section. I miss Billy s much and I just train to take out my anger that way. I guess that is why I am so good. I can’t tell anymore I am tired.  

Memories in the Mist

Memories in the Mist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:27 am
September 10, 2008

I am in the fighting section now. I have completed my training and shall be used for fights now. I don’t mind my kennel though for it is next to Mother’s and Climber’s! Was she happy to see me! She said she was sorry for being mean, but I understood. She said she was very sad that it was I who was picked. I agree for I don’t want to fight, but Mother says I must or else. I don’t ask what the or else means and I really don’t want to know either.

Tonight, I went with Master to watch a fight take place in the large black shed. It for horrifying! For those of you who have never seen one I envy you. The poor dogs tore themselves to pieces for nothing! Blood stained the floor and some of the dogs that entered the ring never left. I wish to never see that again! What was the most terrible were that people really put their dos threw this! I say there were about a dozen people entering dogs and do you know what they did it for? Money that is what they did it for, money! Stupid little pieces of paper and they were throwing away dog’s lives!

One dog left the ring near death, but he was still alive. I was so happy. Shortly after, though, I heard a loud bang and the cry of a dog. When I left I found that same dog dead on the ground. I couldn’t believe all of this. It was terrible, just terrible!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:29 am
September 11 to 12, 2008

Climber is gone! I last saw him at the fight last night where he lost and now he is gone! His kennel holds another dog. I am worried for him. Where could he have gone? Was he sold?

There was another fight tonight. Master didn’t take me and I was very glad, but he took Mother. Mother was going to have to fight in that evil sport! I was scared for her and I asked our ancestors to make her live! I paced my kennel the whole night. It was early morning when she came back. She was alive, thank goodness, but she was tore up and badly injured. Master threw her into her kennel, yelled at her, and walked away.

“Mother, are you OK?” I asked.

She shook her head and made no effort to get up. She looked so weak. I knew if she didn’t get help she would die. She had to live! She just had to! I watched over her for the early morning. Her breathing was raspy and it was a struggle for her to take each breath, but she kept breathing. She pushed through the pain and kept at it. She was going to make it! She managed to tell me she had lost for the fourth time last night. What did that matter though?

It was the afternoon when Master and another man came and took Mother out of her kennel. They were going to help her! If only I had known, if only I hadn’t been so young and stupid. The other man clipped Mother to a short rusty chain. He nodded at master and handed him something. It was a stick. Why did he want a stick? Master raised the stick up and began to hit my mother! I stared in horror at her. She yowled in pain, but she didn’t back down. He kept at it, hitting her harder and harder. I jumped at my door. My front paws leaned against it as I stood up.

“Stop! Let her go!” I yowled, “What did she do to you? Stop, stop!”

Why was he doing this? Mother was so good to him! So what if she lost at times! All dogs do! Even Climber lost! Then it entered my mind. Climber’s disappearance was no accident. He wasn’t sold to someone else at all. He had lost, like Mother. He had suffered the “or else” and Mother was next in line. I became more terrified then I had ever been.

“No, you can’! Please stop! Please don’t do it! No!” I cried.

Mother looked up at me. He blue eyes were worn out and she looked so weak. She forced her legs to hold her up. Her coat was stained with blood. Master shook his head and handed the man the stick. They were giving up! She had won! Although, the man handed Master something else, a metal thing. Master held it up and pointed it at Mother. I looked at them, scared. What was he doing?

A loud bang sounded and a bloodcurdling cry filled the sky. Smoke filled the air and I strained to see. What I did see was something I shall never forget.

“Mother!” I cried as I watched, helplessly, her slender black body fall to the ground.

She lay still on the blood stained grass. Master smiled and tossed the other man the metal thing. He went to her and began to look over her.

“Get away from my mother! Get away!” I cried.

Master nodded and picked up mother and carried her off. I watched them carry her off and cried for her. How could he! How could he do it to her? I can tell no more for it too painful.  

Memories in the Mist

Memories in the Mist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:30 am
September 28, 2008

Mother’s kennel holds another dog now. I don’t care though. I just want mother back. Although it like asking for Master to stop fighting dogs. So, I sit in my cage, miserable. I miss Mother and Climber so. I can’t stop thinking of them. Sometimes I wish I would die too, but Mother would want me to stay strong. So, I will for her.

Tonight Master took me back to the black shed. I stopped before the doors. No, I wouldn’t go in! I knew what he wanted me to do and I wouldn’t do it! He tugged on the leash, but I would move, even when he became to slap me with the leash. Another man had to carry me in, but I refused to enter the ring. Master then stuck something up my nose. It was horrid and I got mad! He shoved me into the ring and before I knew it I was fighting. I was attacking another dog! I tried to stop myself, but I couldn’t! The other dog was weaker then me and I won with ease. I fought two other dogs that night and won. Right now I just don’t want to die. I want to stay strong even if it means eating out my insides by fighting another dog.  
Writing: Prose

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff