Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
cяυεℓ εxφεяιмεητŝ P r o f i l e T h r e a d

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x - I c e - D r a m a - x

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:30 am
••••••••••• •••••••• ••••••••••••••••••••••••• •••••••• ••••••••••••••••••••••••• •••••••• •••••••••••••••••••••••••
cяυεℓ εxφεяιмεητŝ

P r o f i l e T h r e a d

No posting whatsoever. I will be posting all characters here.

Roleplay

••••••••••• •••••••• ••••••••••••••••••••••••• •••••••• ••••••••••••••••••••••••• •••••••• •••••••••••••••••••••••••

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:31 am
User Image
Lori Anne Carter

---------------------------------------| | a L i t t l e A b o u t M e✖ ✖

✖My parents named me;; Lori
✖I have blown this many candles;; Nineteen
✖The day everything started;; July 20th, 2080
✖I am what I am;; Female
✖Last time I checked I was;; Experiment
✖Look, I do tricks;; Fire Manipulation, Speed, Persuasion
✖My lover;; I have a lover?
✖Behind me, my puppeteer;; xXx-Deadly Drama-xXx

-----------| | I n d u l g e Y o u r s e l f I n M o r e S p e c i f i c s✖ ✖

✖I crave these things;; Chocolate, Boys, good people, trust, the truth, kindness, friends, my hair.
✖Anything but these;; The experiments performed on me, the scientists, lies, cruelty, my teeth, my eyes.
✖Me, me, me;; I am a generally kind person. I can be mean though when I need to be. I am shy some of the time, but brave at others. She is crazy in a good way and loving. She is loyal to her friends and is very protective. She causes pain only when she has too. She cares more about others than she does herself.
✖My past and it's beautiful details;; I was the only child to a man who did not much care for me... he ignored me most of the time, if not all of it. He blamed me for the death of my mother, who died giving birth to me. So I was basically his answer to a problem I did not cause or create on purpose. I ran from home one day when he slapped me hard across the face, I couldn't take it anymore.

I lived on the streets for short time and I found out that I could manipulate fire... I liked this powers... and I could also persuade people really well and run pretty fast. One day, I fell in love with this boy named Chris, or I thought. He was a bad boy, you know, the one that rode motorcycles, smoked, and got into trouble a lot. Turns out he wasn't so good to me, he beat me many times and called me names.

One day, I was sitting in the living room, waiting for him to come home. He got home late and I could tell he was drunk. We got into a heated argument where he struck me a few times. I got so angry that the power of fire came from me. I burned him and he called me freak. I ran from him that day, hoping to never return. But I ran straight into the scientist's nets.

These scientists performed many experiments on me that tormented me. Two of my teeth grew long and became sharp. My eyes turned red as well as my bangs. They seemed to enjoy studying and using my fire powers against my own will. I was in pain for many years until one day, the computers fried and system was jammed. I could finally escape.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:32 am
User Image
Doctor Johnathan K. Harper

✖My parents named me;; Alex
✖I have blown this many candles;; Twenty-four
✖The day everything started;; January 17, 2176
✖I am what I am;; Male
✖Last time I checked I was;; Scientist
✖Look, I do tricks;; none, I like to say that I gave them all to my children, or my experiments.
✖My lover;; none yet...
✖Behind me, my puppeteer;; xXx-Deadly Drama-xXx

✖I crave these things;; my children (experiments), girls, science, new technology, new tests, discoveries, trust, trickery (on my part).
✖Anything but these;; lies for others, failure, trickery (against me), broken systems, anything that tampers with my children (experiments), stupidity.
✖Me, me, me;; I am very protective and possessive of the experiments that I call my children. I am quite tricky and persuasive and I often get my way. I am very smart and cunning. I love to explore new tests and experiments. New discoveries are the love of my life, along with my children.
✖My past and it's beautiful details;; I was born to a single mother whose husband abandoned her before I was born. She was overly possessive of me. I was her last memory of her husband, so she did things to me I don't wish to talk in full about. She was very supportive otherwise and she loved me very much. She was very protective of me, so she kept me in the safety of the indoors. But when I was sixteen, she died.

I did not always want to be a scientist, but an artist. But turns out the world did not think I was such a good artist. But I was good at science, it seemed to just come naturally to me. So I was sent a request to be a scientist at the Scientifiques Expérience, Inc. So I accepted it. Turns out it was the perfect mix of science and art that I had been dreaming of.

With these humans, I created wonderful experiments, each one unique in their own way. Lori was one of my favorite designs, but I loved the others as well. It felt like they were all a part of me in some way. I called them my children, but since I have a strange relationship with my own mother, in turned into more then that, at least in the eyes of most people. I tested and preformed only what I thought to be the best experiments... for them, right? But one day the computers jammed up, the system was broken... my dear children could escape into the dangerous world.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:40 am
User Image
NAME

✖My parents named me;; Reija
✖I have blown this many candles;; 17
✖The day everything started;; July 4th
✖I am what I am;; male
✖Look, I do tricks;; 1. Explosive body parts 2. Rejeneration 3. Body temperature control.[/
✖My lover;; Unknown until later
✖Behind me, my puppeteer;; Emerald Shimizu

✖I crave these things;; Freedom, love, food
✖Anything but these;; Needles, test tubes
✖Me, me, me;; Scared and somewhat strong
✖My past and it's beautiful details;; I was given to the scientist by my parents who thought me dead. Those gosh darn scientists tricked my parents and now I've lived a tortured life...they thought that since i was born on the 4th of july that itd be "cool" to do some fire/explosive experiments with me...I hate this place. I plan to break from this. I dont know if shes here but I hope to find this girl experiment ive seen around...they gave me one thing that I like..Power.  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:56 pm
User Image
Simon Rivers

✖My parents named me;; Simon
✖I have blown this many candles;; 17
✖The day everything started;; December 13, 1992
✖I am what I am;; Male
✖Look, I do tricks;; Simon is able to give objects kinetic energy with his mind, phase by way of his molecules splitting and and moving individually through solid objects, to reassemble at the new location. He can also become invisible for short periods of time.
✖My lover;; None.
✖Behind me, my puppeteer;; Gilgamesh Franzie

✖I crave these things;; Rain, music, books, intelligent conversation, and open-mindedness.
✖Anything but these;; The scientists, the torturous experiments, close-mindedness, sports, pain, and ignorance.
✖Me, me, me;; Simon takes pride in his vast intelligence. With this, he makes up for his lack of athletic gifts and hand-eye coordination. He's slightly clumsy at times, and has low pain tolerance. He normally doesn't say much except to those he's closest to, and acts somewhat as if there is nobody interesting enough with whom to make conversation.
✖My past and it's beautiful details;; Simon was born to busy parents who left him in a daycare most of every day when he was a child. Because of this, he hardly knew them and therefore was not much saddened when they died in a freak car crash. He was given to foster parents, who noticed his high levels of intelligence and found it fascinating. He lived and learned with them for the majority of his teenage life. After being mislead about the scientists' intentions, he was turned over to them by his foster parents so they could 'analyze his condition.'  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:08 pm
User Image
Cora Alexander

✖My parents named me;; Cora
✖I have blown this many candles;; 22
✖The day everything started;; December 25, 2178
✖I am what I am;; Female
✖Look, I do tricks;; Faster and stronger than the average human, manipulation of mass (increase and decrease).
✖My lover;; No one.
✖Behind me, my puppeteer;; Ersatz Rose

✖I crave these things;; Soft things, fuzzy things, cats, books, hot chocolate, jazz, technology, information, science-fiction.
✖Anything but these;; Pain, bitter tastes, being cold, the sun, sudden loud noises, horror films.
✖Me, me, me;; Guided by logic and ethics. Cora can talk quite a bit, especially if it's something she's excited about. She speaks quietly and quickly, giving a mouselike impression. She usually holds fast to her ideas and opinions. Despite her intelligence, she can be very naive and gullible at times.
✖My past and it's beautiful details;; Cora lived a happy, albeit sheltered life. She excelled at her studies in her youth, becoming a child prodigy at writing and publishing her first novel at the age of eleven. Prodigies grow up, however, and it's not always pretty. Cora graduated high school at fourteen and moved on to college. This did not aid in her struggle to become well adjusted.

When she was eighteen she graduated with a B.A. (Summa c** Laude) in English, and moved directly into graduate work. While pursuing her Ph.D. she suffered a nervous breakdown which led to her attempting to set fire to her house and jump out of a third floor window.

One year touring the world and countless sessions with a team of psychotherapists later, she was back in school. Cora eventually received her doctorate. She was approached with a very cushy teaching job at a prestigious private school which she accepted without hesitation. In hindsight it was much too good to be true. Being a very trusting person, she didn't read the contract and effectively signed her life away.

For years, all she was aware of was pain and scientists instructing her in what actions to perform, some more kind than others. She receded to a state of silent following. Cora rarely did things of her own volition, commonly having to be told to eat or sleep. When she was given a chance at freedom, she froze, not sure if she was witnessing reality or yet another trick of her mind.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:56 am
User Image
Dr. Madeline Glass

✖My parents named me;; Madeline
✖I have blown this many candles;; 28
✖The day everything started;; August 3, 2171
✖I am what I am;; Female
✖Last time I checked I was;; Scientist
✖Look, I do tricks;; No, I don't.
✖My lover;; None. I live for work, and I don't mix work with play.
✖Behind me, my puppeteer;; Ersatz Rose

✖I crave these things;; Working, results, paperwork, fixing things, reading, learning, writing research papers.
✖Anything but these;; Messes, bathroom humor, immaturity, pranks, humor at my expense, mistakes.
✖Me, me, me;; I am very precise and I take pleasure in being exact. I like being right, which is good as I nearly always am. Some may call me arrogant, elitist, or cold, but this is irrelevant to me and what I do. The proof is in the proverbial pudding. I get results and I get them quickly. You will find no sympathy here.
✖My past and it's beautiful details;; I was born to two parents, altogether ordinary people, one a biology professor and the other a poet. You can guess which one I followed after. My father (the poet) disappeared in Amsterdam when I was 13, which was all the better as his sentimentality already grated at me.

My mother was never good at relating with other people, much like myself. We left each other alone, which was a welcome change. She was busy, I was busy.

But, focusing on the important part again: I always knew what I wanted to do. From a young age I was in love with the way organisms functioned on a purely mechanic level. It wasn't the concept of being a doctor that appealed to me, but the actual work. As odd as it was, I wanted to do it without actually interacting with people.

So, as a young girl with a clear cut goal I made a plan. From elementary school on I oriented all of my actions based on whether or not they would look good on applications. I was never in trouble, never had a single detention. I worked hard for my perfect gades, I scheduled every minute of my day to fit in all of my extracurriculars. Spelling bee, soup kitchens, lacrosse, Spanish, French, German, AP classes and on and on and on. I can't recall a moment that wasn't spent to benefit my future.

I was accepted to a very good University, but the pressure was still on to graduate with top honors and make it into a good medical school. Of course, it wasn't just a good medical school I wanted, it was the best. Even that didn't please me, really, though. I found myself studying in a positively grand Ivy League school, still wanting more.

I found my fulfillment after graduation, working for the top science institute in quite possibly the world, overseeing the care of the human subjects. It was all deliciously secret. I found myself giving my loyalty and allegiance quite easily to my employers rather than the people I looked after. My job was to keep them alive if at all possible, and nothing more. When they escaped, my first concern was that I would be axed (possibly literally) for it.

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 11:30 am
Moving this to the OOC Subforum.  

Anti-Sugarplum Fairy

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas