Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:44 pm
1. first of all, i would like everyone to know that this is an acting/roleplaying guild. most of our plays are held in the zOMG. if not in the zomg, then in the towns.

2. for the plays, you WILL need to dress the part. so, if you playin a poor kid, you need to dress like a poor kid. i need to accept all avatars BEFORE we do the play. we will have dress rehearsals. please try to come. if you do not know your part, you can not perform. (this is why we have a Crew Team that makes the scripts)

3. we will never perform our plays in the forums. they will all be in the either the zOMG or the towns, but we will do whatever works best for all of us (:

EDIT; BUT we do have a brand new subforum for roleplays (: so if you like rping, then check out the forum! make your own rp, anything you want.

4. i will make sure people hear about the play at least 1 week before it will be presented. one day before, i will send an announcement out telling everyone in the play to make sure they are here, and if they cant be here, TELL ME SO I CAN GIVE YOUR PART TO SOMEONE ELSE!! make sure i know. because it is 1 day before the play, whoever gets the part will need to be prepared. if you are a background/minor character you need to learn everyone's part in case someone cant come. We can do the play without background people. but the main characters have to be there. theyre main characters for a reason.

5. this whole point of this guild is to HAVE FUN. whether or not the play goes well, the audience will decide. but we will have fun. if they dont like it, so what? we had fun doin it. please make sure that you come back to the guild after the play so we can talk about the performance.

6. i have full authority over the guild and everything in it. if your post has been edited or deleted, thats proof that i read it (:

7. we will have polls on what play to do next. i write alot of stories, so i can come up with a plot easy.

EDIT; and its not just me that makes the plays. its alot of CT and you, the members, who give amazing ideas on what to do next. ESPECIALLY in the rp forum!

8. Crew Team and i will post the ENTIRE script in the public forums as soon as they are created. look for threads with "SCRIPT: (play name here)"

9. do not do anything to get this guild banned. i might end up killing you if that happens.
(inside joke; THERE IS NO RESURRECTION CIRCLE OUT OF PLAY!)

10. Crew Team and i are in charge of getting the scripts completed and posted in the public forums. they are also in charge of approving the costumes i make.

11. ok, this is a new rule. PLEASE post based on the name of the thread!! it has a topic for a reason! otherwise i would've made just one thread and said "ok, everyone post whatever here!" no, guys. theres a reason i didnt do that. its called spam. and its too confusing. everything here is organized for a reason. dont just randomly post something in whatever topic. that will cause for your post to be deleted, and you get a mark on you for spam. if you get 10 marks of spam, then you get demoted. if your a normal member, then you will be kicked out of the guild. im not putting up with spam. i know it sounds harsh, but i've been telling everyone this since we re-opened. seriously, its not hard to understand. dont spam. follow the topics. its that simple.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:58 pm
Kia Sai
1. ~ first of all, i would like everyone to know that this is an acting guild. most of our plays are held in the zOMG. live is best.
2. ~ for the plays, you WILL need to dress the part. so, if you playin a poor kid, you need to dress like a poor kid. i need to accept all avatars BEFORE we do the play. we will have dress rehearsals. please try to come. if you do not know your part, you can not perform.
3. ~ we can have certain plays in the forums. but again, the very most of them will be in the either the zOMG or the towns.
4. ~ i will make sure people hear about the play at least 1 week before it will be presented. one day before, i will send an announcement out telling everyone in the play to make sure they are here, and if they cant be here, TELL ME SO I CAN GIVE YOUR PART TO SOMEONE ELSE. make sure i know. because it is 1 day before the play, whoever gets the part will need to be prepared. if you are an extra, you need to learn everyone's part in case someone cant come.
5. ~ this whole point of this guild is to HAVE FUN. whether or not the play goes well, the audience will decide. but we will have fun. if they dont like it, so what? we had fun doin it. please make sure that you come back to the guild after the play so we can talk about the performance.
6. ~ i have full authority over the guild and everything in it. if your post has been edited or deleted, thats proof that i read it ^.^
7. ~ we will have polls on what play to do next. i write alot of stories, so i can come up with a plot easy.
8. ~ script: read topic "SCRIPT~!!"
9. ~ do not do anything to get this guild banned.
10. ~ i want to have a play every other week. i understand that this can be difficult, with school/work. so anytime we can all get together will be great. make sure your on at the same time other people are on.

hey kia chan u forgot action O= lol  

Kiba_san73

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:48 pm
Kiba_san73
hey kia chan u forgot action O= lol

you cant really have an action play... i mean with people running around going "I KILLS YOU!!! YOU GOT SHOT IN TEH FACE~!!" you cant really see that... but thanks for bringing that up

EDIT: ok, onw that we have a Crew Team, we will try our best to make some action plays (: we can try and figure out how that works... maybe the monsters could be the "bad guys" i dunno... we'll have to work it out with Crew Team....  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:08 pm
hey, Vice Captain. feel free to add anything (:  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lady Gin Tatsu

6,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:16 pm
you forgotten 1 very important thing

Have Fun

cause if you dont have fun then whats the point of being in the guild right?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:20 pm
Lady May 1991

Have Fun

yes. (: thats very important, and we could all use some fun (:  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lady Gin Tatsu

6,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:30 am
Kia Sai
Lady May 1991

Have Fun

yes. (: thats very important, and we could all use some fun (:

yeah having fun is a big part in guilds but lots of guild leaders forget to put that in
so I post in the rules "have fun" to tell them they forgot ti say that  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:31 pm
Lady May 1991

yeah having fun is a big part in guilds but lots of guild leaders forget to put that in

i didnt forget (: it just seems to me that when ever you put "have fun" in the rules, your TELLING me to have fun? no. its not a rule. its an outcome. if you wanna have fun, you do fun things.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lady Gin Tatsu

6,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:53 am
Kia Sai
Lady May 1991

i didnt forget (: it just seems to me that when ever you put "have fun" in the rules, your TELLING me to have fun? no. its not a rule. its an outcome. if you wanna have fun, you do fun things.

I do it anyways  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:59 pm
Lady Gin Tatsu

I do it anyways

which is exactly what we dont do (:
just because its not in the rules doesnt mean you need to add it. if its not in the rules, i didnt want it to be in the rules. so basically, you posting "have fun" means nothing. cause its not in the rules. dont get me wrong, it is important to have fun. but im not putting it in the rules. its a stupid rule. you cant tell people to have fun. they have to do it themselves.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Montney1432

6,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:47 am
Kia Sai
1. first of all, i would like everyone to know that this is an acting/roleplaying guild. most of our plays are held in the zOMG. if not in the zomg, then in the towns.

2. for the plays, you WILL need to dress the part. so, if you playin a poor kid, you need to dress like a poor kid. i need to accept all avatars BEFORE we do the play. we will have dress rehearsals. please try to come. if you do not know your part, you can not perform. (this is why we have a Crew Team that makes the scripts)

3. we will never perform our plays in the forums. they will all be in the either the zOMG or the towns, but we will do whatever works best for all of us (:

EDIT; BUT we do have a brand new subforum for roleplays (: so if you like rping, then check out the forum! make your own rp, anything you want.

4. i will make sure people hear about the play at least 1 week before it will be presented. one day before, i will send an announcement out telling everyone in the play to make sure they are here, and if they cant be here, TELL ME SO I CAN GIVE YOUR PART TO SOMEONE ELSE!! make sure i know. because it is 1 day before the play, whoever gets the part will need to be prepared. if you are a background/minor character you need to learn everyone's part in case someone cant come. We can do the play without background people. but the main characters have to be there. theyre main characters for a reason.

5. this whole point of this guild is to HAVE FUN. whether or not the play goes well, the audience will decide. but we will have fun. if they dont like it, so what? we had fun doin it. please make sure that you come back to the guild after the play so we can talk about the performance.

6. i have full authority over the guild and everything in it. if your post has been edited or deleted, thats proof that i read it (:

7. we will have polls on what play to do next. i write alot of stories, so i can come up with a plot easy.

EDIT; and its not just me that makes the plays. its alot of CT and you, the members, who give amazing ideas on what to do next. ESPECIALLY in the rp forum!

8. Crew Team and i will post the ENTIRE script in the public forums as soon as they are created. look for threads with "SCRIPT: (play name here)"

9. do not do anything to get this guild banned. i might end up killing you if that happens.
(inside joke; THERE IS NO RESURRECTION CIRCLE OUT OF PLAY!)

10. Crew Team and i are in charge of getting the scripts completed and posted in the public forums. they are also in charge of approving the costumes i make.

11. ok, this is a new rule. PLEASE post based on the name of the thread!! it has a topic for a reason! otherwise i would've made just one thread and said "ok, everyone post whatever here!" no, guys. theres a reason i didnt do that. its called spam. and its too confusing. everything here is organized for a reason. dont just randomly post something in whatever topic. that will cause for your post to be deleted, and you get a mark on you for spam. if you get 10 marks of spam, then you get demoted. if your a normal member, then you will be kicked out of the guild. im not putting up with spam. i know it sounds harsh, but i've been telling everyone this since we re-opened. seriously, its not hard to understand. dont spam. follow the topics. its that simple.
i posted.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:08 am
Montney1432
i posted.

XD thanks  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200