KAMIKAZE
  pew pew
View Results

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:19 pm
Link 1

Link 2

So some people tried blowing up some planes at the airport, literally right next to where I live. The second one wasnt much of an attack, but i just see it as how people can over react and automatically assume the worst.

Link 1 is an attempted attack that took place on Christmas morning.

Link 2 is post paranoid. That, and it says Romulas, I live in Romulus.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:23 pm
Shadduuuuuup. Don't talk to me about plane terrorism. My Mom E-Mailed me the story about what happened (different site) and it bugs the crap out of me.

Not to mention because of this now, I'm gonna have to get felt up at the airport going home.

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:27 pm
User Image
It's not all bad. Maybe the security guard will be an eight-year-old girl. wink

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:36 pm
Lady Psycho Sexy
User Image
It's not all bad. Maybe the security guard will be an eight-year-old girl. wink

User Image

odds are he gets a 35 year old man whose baton beeps for no reason near his right pant leg and they have to take him to the back room for extra screenings xp  

teh_n00b_huntr

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:27 pm
Last time I went on vacation we got to our destination and I turned on the news to see that the airport from which we'd departed was now on some sort of lockdown due to terrorist threat. I'm pretty sure they were smuggling bombs. I guess that must be easy to do because planes are blowing up all the time.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:33 pm
Meta_Fish
Last time I went on vacation we got to our destination and I turned on the news to see that the airport from which we'd departed was now on some sort of lockdown due to terrorist threat. I'm pretty sure they were smuggling bombs. I guess that must be easy to do because planes are blowing up all the time.
User Image
We saw this show today about a prisoner who smuggled a gun into prison up his a**. Also, a grenade. So, maybe that's how they do it. sweatdrop

User Image

Cabron the Swan

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:35 pm
Lady Psycho Sexy
Meta_Fish
User Image
We saw this show today about a prisoner who smuggled a gun into prison up his a**. Also, a grenade. So, maybe that's how they do it. sweatdrop

User Image
Oh God.... the shrapnel will give you pink eye.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm
*hides behind illusion of goverment saftey*  

Xilo The Odd

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:33 pm
Xilo The Odd
*hides behind illusion of goverment saftey*

The government is the mother who gently tells her child that it's going to be alright as she stares out the window of her mobile home at the oncoming tornado.

With a straight face.

"No honey, your father's just fixing up his truck again."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:47 pm
Lady Psycho Sexy
Meta_Fish
User Image

User Image
burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes  

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:34 am
Lady Psycho Sexy
Meta_Fish
User Image

User Image
That sounds like the beginning of a rather crude magic trick....  
Social Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games