Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply The Stronghold (Rebele)
Top secret mission board [New jobs added - Jan. 12, 2010]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:23 am
Alright, This place here is the mission board for our rebel forces. Here you can, if you meet the prerequisites of the mission, can do a job that has been offered to us or the jobs I have for you all to help us take over the kings castle. I might even have us take over a whole country if things go well.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Oh and before I forget, there are some general guidelines to how this board and the missions on it will work.

- The missions will be ranked S, A, B, C, and D. S is the highest risk with most possibility of death to you if you take this mission, but at the same time these missions have the best rewards.

- When you apply for the job you must make an official request to take the job here. If you are working with a team I want to see the user names and rpc names of all that will be going on the team for this mission. If you do not make a request, you do not get the mission or the prize from it.

- I am not dumb and will refuse to those that may not be up to the challenge of an S-A ranked mission. If you can't go alone then get friend and do not complain with my judgment on this, consider it a chance to learn combo attacks.

- These "Prizes" I have been going on about are simple and easy to understand, plus everyone wants them. Points will be what you earn for successfully completing your mission, and yes I have my methods of watching you on your mission.

- Do not!!! forget this important rule about your prize that I almost forgot to mention!
The reward of points will not be split in to chunks for having multiple people going on the mission. This means that if you go with friends on a 10 point mission you all will receive 10 points... That is IF you can all pass the mission.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:05 pm
The Board

S-class missions:

-(None at this moment are available)

A-class missions:

-(None at this moment are available)

B-class missions:

- Date watchers?!: (Taken, sorry)
.....* Reward: 7 points for the person on the mission.
.....* This job is a bit of a challenge, you alone are to monitor the relationship and power growth of a certain person named Teran. I suggest a stealthy person for this task since the guy probably doesn't like to be stared at for too long. Please note that he also is prone to kill my spies so you may want to be able to run really fast if he sees you... When you recive this mission it will start in my office where I will give you more in depth instructions on what info you must dig up.
(Teran plays himself)

C-class missions:

- Beer Run!: (Up for grabs now)
.....* Reward: 4 points per each person on the mission.
.....* The task is simple enough, I need you to go forth and rob the tavern in Ethral city. It is suggested that a group of two minimum go on this job to ensure success while facing the city guards in your escape. Also, the less damage the product sustains during delivery may lead to bonus points. Lose too much product and a point may be docked from the reward. (I will be playing the two npc guards that will be in the tavern with you)

D-class missions:

- Is this really checkmate?: (Up for grabs now)
.....* Reward: 3 points per each person on the mission.
.....* A very easy task that if done right can help further my plans to deal with the king. It seems he has an informant about certain moves I plan to make, your task will be to hunt down this informant and bring him back to the brig in the stronghold. I will meet you there for the body disposal. Do make sure he still can breath upon his return. I personally want to make sure he meets his end in an environment so humid he cant breath so I can rot the body into mush faster. (I will be playing this npc character that you are after.)

(If you want to apply for one of the jobs above then please fill out the form below and submit the request and please include ALL information with precise detail, or else you will not get the mission and either you will fix your request or the next in line for the said job will receive it.)

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:06 pm
Alright, this here is the form I want filled out if you want to go on a mission.
I expect you to fill it out completely and with as much information you can possibly provide in the areas needed, even if it seems like common knowledge to you or something that may seem like a "Duh answer", I want to see all of it cause I may not see this obvious that you see.

Rank of the mission you wish to take from the board: (HINT: it is 98+2% likely for your answer to be one of these letters. S, A, B, C, and D.)

Title of the job you want to take: (HINT: It is there, trust me. It might be black, bold, and underlined, just saying.)

How many points is this mission worth: (This is so I know you are reading everything clearly and you understand now how much you are able to earn if the mission is completed)

Are you going alone on this mission or with a group? If a group then tell me who will be on your team for this mission: (HINT: You better be clear here or I will have to instantly deny the request)

What skills do you or, if you have one, your team posses that you think will make the mission a success: (HINT: The more detailed you can be with this section makes it simpler to make my choice, cause I dont think you really want me to go digging through everyone that is going profiles. Cause that usually makes you getting the job about ten times slower and I get aggravated having to read profiles and figure out what you should already have planed to use on this mission... I don't want a full rp sample, I just want at least list and some good sentences, 2-3 minimum. Those sentences will show how these listed skills will help with the mission being completed quickly and efficiently. Though I do appreciate people that give me more than the minimum )

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:37 pm
Mission Progress and Accepted List

This list is a section that will keep track of who is on what mission once it is accepted and when the job is completed the accepted listing here will vanish and then you will get the prize from me.

- Alexander Gingerback is currently on the "Date Watchers?!" job for me.
-  

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:07 pm
Rank of mission: B-class
Title of mission: Date watchers?!
Points worth: 7
Alone or group?: Alone
Why?: Alex is pretty recourceful and sneaky when he wants to be. After all, a merchant has to be able to hide or steal from his compirition if he wants to get ahead in this world. He can use his hammer like a broom to fly away if he needs to, and his strong wind abilities make him faster. He also has the strength to at least stand up to while against Teran in up to 2nd form, but has a herder time afterwards. If the need be, he can summon one of his "zoo animals" to cover an escape. He can use his wind to cover any noise he makes or to make himself faster to hide.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:50 pm
You got the job.  

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

The Stronghold (Rebele)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items