Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Night Road: The Building [ Profiles ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Ice Queen Diva

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:12 am
[ IC RP ]

Profiles

[size=10][color=black]►►[/color][/size] [color=yourpostingcolor][size=20][b]F[/b][/size][size=15]IRST[/size] [size=20][b]M[/b][/size][size=15]IDDLE[/size] [size=20][b]L[/b][/size][size=15]AST[/size][/color]
[center](YOUR PICTURE, REAL PLEASE)
[size=10][color=black](A SAYING OR QOUTE)[/size][/color][/center]

[size=9](you can put links to other pictures here.)[/size]

[color=black][size=15]✖[/size][/color][color=black][size=15]✖[/size][/color] [color=yourcolor] [size=18]тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мєн.[/size][/color]

[size=10][color=black]My official name on my birth certificate is[/color] [color=yourcolor](FULL NAME)[/color] [color=black] but I prefer to go by [/color][color=yourcolor] (NICKNAMES?)[/color]
[color=black]I took my first breath on[/color] [color=yourcolor](BiRTHDAY [Hemes: Real Birthday])[/color] [color=black]and the last time i celebrated I had to pull out [/color][color=yourcolor](AGE )[/color] [color=black]candles[/color]
[color=black]If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a[/color] [color=yourcolor](GENDER)[/color] [color=black]and i'm usually hitting on[/color] [color=yourcolor](SEXUALITY)[/color]
[color=black]I've tried out a few different colors on my hair but right now it's[/color] [color=yourcolor](HAIR COLOR)[/color]
[color=black]I hypnotize people when they look into my[/color] [color=yourcolor](EYE COLOR)[/color] [color=black]eyes.[/color]
[color=black]I don't think I'm too tall, or too skinny. I'm[/color] [color=yourcolor](HEIGHT AND WEIGHT)[/color]
[color=black]Don't be surprised if you find me being[/color] [color=yourcolor](PERSONALiTY, try to write a few sentences-paragraph)[/color]

[align=right] [color=yourcolor] [size=18]тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.[/size][/color] [color=black][size=15]✖[/size][/color][color=black][size=15]✖[/size][/color]

[size=10][color=black]i've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. [/color][color=yourpostingcolor](AtLEAST A CHUNKY PARAGRAPH, THIS IS YOUR BIO, TRY TO BE ORGINAL)[/color]
[color=black]Have I left anything out...oh yeah[/color] [color=yourpostingcolor](EXTRA INFO.)[/color][/size]
[/align]

[color=black][size=15]✖[/size][/color][color=black][size=15]✖[/size][/color] [color=yourcolor] [size=18]тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.[/size][/color]

[align=center][color=black][size=10][u]More Please. (:[/u][/size][/color]
[color=postingcolor] [size=10]
☆(LIKES you can add more then three)

[/size][/color]

[color=black][u][size=10]Eww Please Get them Away.[/u][/size][/color]

[/size][/color][/align]

[align=right][color=black][size=10][u]Play Me that Beat Again:[/u][/size][/color]
(SOME THEME SONGS?)
[/size][/color][/align]

[color=black][u][size=10]Nobody may Know but, I Have some Ink and Holes[/size][/u][/color]
(TATTOOS OR PIERCINGS?)
[/size][/color]

[center][color=black][size=9]My Actions and Words Are Controls by:[/color] [color=yourpostingcolor](USERNAME)[/size][/color]
[/center]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:13 am
Land Lord

►► Fredrick William Grahmm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
One tiny drop at a time, or the experience might burst your shriveled up little heart.

H. A. T. T. E. R.

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мєн.

My official name on my birth certificate is Fredrick William Grahmm but I prefer to go by Fredrick or Hatter is fine
I took my first breath on Oct. 13th 13o7 and the last time i celebrated I had to pull out 703, But I do look like a 22 yr. old. candles
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a Lad and i'm usually hitting on who ever hits on me first(:
I've tried out a few different colors on my hair but right now it's brown
I hypnotize people when they look into my Hazel/Green eyes.
I don't think I'm too tall, or too skinny. I'm 5'11" && 153 lbs
Don't be surprised if you find me being odd, and as in odd, I do mean the real def. I am well, a confusing person, I might say, I am a litterate person since I was a lad, though other omnis or hemes who've known me long enough, find me attractive, smooth, witty gentle, and caring towards others. But those who don't, well might find me, cold-hearted, cruel and nasty, I could say. *chuckles* Well, you tell me?

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

i've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. Well, Where to start, actually; Ahh, I was born and raised in a small town, well not nearly that small, but it was a large town in London, and yes, Kings, Queens, Lords, etc, did exist in those times, I was only but five I believe when my parents had died from a terrible disease that I luckily did not catch. Soon after, my house was reposed due to taxes not being paid, and my siblings and I had to live on the streets with nothing. The Lady whom lived with the Royals had soon saw me, as I shivered with such a terrible fever, and I was of course alone at the moment, my knees up to my chest as I tried to regain warmth, I hear the near by horses stop, I did dare to look up or to see whom it could have been, a man had picked me up in his arms and placed me on a cushioned carriage, my eye lids drooped over my burning eyes, warmth was all around me as I noticed a ladies coat surrounding me. I woke up in a fright in a large king size bed, with a canopy swaying about me, the Lady had been sitting with me this whole time, he soothing voice had calmed my nerves, but still startled to see where I was. The door had opened and my three older sisters, Carol, Marie-Anne, and Elizabeth all came running towards me, crying in tears, but in better clothing.

The Lady and Duke of Wellington had took us children in, such a nice couple, they were both fertile and could not have any children, they had been trying for many years. We grew up in that castle, they had spoiled us with things we could only dream of when we were out in the streets.

One evening I had accompanied my lovely sisters to the ball in the Castle, I remember it was Hallow's Eve, it had been several days after my twenty second birthday, I had gone out to the balcony to take in the aroma of the night, and the flowers that bloomed that season. When I had felt the presence of a beautiful young lady, Her name was Helene, she had swooped me off my feet with just her glance, but in her eyes I had noticed something, something I hadn't seen in any humans, Thirst. But before I knew it, her arms were wrapped around me, her soft, pink lips on to the beating pulse in my neck; I was of course out of it, I had spaced out and had not felt a thing. She had drained every last bit of me. My lungs had stopped taking in the air, my heart had stopped beating, my brain had stopped thinking. But several of seconds after, everything in my body had started up again. I was alive? Helene had not abandoned me, she had realized what she had done, and stuck with me. Explaining what just happened, I agreed and did everything that she had told me, I had walked into my study without letting anyone take notice and had wrote my family a letter, a letter of farewell.

After that, Helene and I had met up with other Hemes and roamed through the nights. We somehow manage to go across to the New World without getting burnt by the sun, after many years of traveling around, we had settled in New York in the Early 1900's. Though something did tragic happened to Helene, but I do not want to go into further details.

Well, there you have it, That's how it all began.

Have I left anything out...oh yeah Since the age of five, Lady had taught me how to play piano, and I have been playing it ever since, I do tend to have a musical talent, picking up strange instruments throughout the centuries. I do love to go out and dance the evening away. Ahh, and with my little pets, my sweet Omnis, I do not get rid of them unless they want to get rid of, which is never the case. Those sweet creatures are always so loving and lustful I just can never see them go.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

More Please. (:

☆ Music
☆ Dancing
☆ Blood
☆ The moonlight

Eww Please Get them Away.

✘ Heights ..
✘ 'Accidents' in other words New Hemes
✘ The Sun of course, that is any Hemes worst nightmare.

Play Me that Beat Again:

Face in the Rain://Adam Hurst
Still Doll://Kanon Wakeshima [Male Version]
ON/OFF:// Rinne Rondo
Accident Can Happen:// Sixx AM

Nobody may Know but, I Have some Ink and Holes

Tat

My Actions and Words Are Controls by: The Ice Queen Diva

The Ice Queen Diva

The Ice Queen Diva

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:18 am
Reserved One  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:19 am
Cheery One

►► Autumn Hailee Samuels
User Image
The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.

S M I L E (:

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мєн.

My official name on my birth certificate is Autumn Hailee Samuels but I prefer to go by Ash or Hailee. Don't call me Autumn
I took my first breath on November Seventeenth, 1635 and the last time i celebrated I had to pull out 374 candles
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a lady and i'm usually hitting on we shall just see, but probably guys
I've tried out a few different colors on my hair but right now it's dark dark black
I hypnotize people when they look into my deep brown eyes.
I don't think I'm too tall, or too skinny. I'm five foot seven and one hundred and seventeen pounds
Don't be surprised if you find me being cheery and happy. I seriously think it is second nature. I don't know why, but I am always smiling. Either that or imagining. Creative and out there are what some of my friends say. I am the one who comes up with crazy ideas. The one that stares into space. I have a short attention span. I do not know how I get things done. I am thoughtful and caring. I am respectful since I grew up during those times when respect was required. I am very friendly and approach-able. Feel free to talk to me at any moment. Oh, and tell me anything. I am so trustworthy. I even kept the secret that I'm a hemi. Okay, maybe I am not that trustworthy. I am smart. People don't think so. I think it has to do with me being all smiles and giggles. Oh, I am very giggly. Make me laugh and I will go on and on. I am super confident in myself. I am brave and not afraid to make a fool of myself. I love attention, but I am not self centered. I am hyper and never still. People seem to think that I have ADD which I don't. I just like being active. There is a lot more, but I just saw something shiny. I'm going to go check it out.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

i've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. I have no idea how this happened. I barely remember my past. It has been so long ago and so many things have happened to me. Well, I was born in England. I cannot remember where exactly. That detail has slipped my mind. I cannot even remember to who. I was born to a miss and a mister. It was not just me born hat day, though. My twin brother was born after me. I'm the older one. Surprised I remember that fact. We grew up in England before one of my parents died. I cannot remember who exactly or why. I am not even positive that they died. I just knew that my other parent could only take care of one child. My brother was chosen. I was put into an orphange at fifteen or so. Not long until I ran away. I could not stand it there. Too much eating of cold mush stuff and too many children. I moved to China or Japan. I think it was China. I stayed there for awhile. For at least a hundred years. I don't even know how I survived. So many people and they ask too many questions. Going out just at night was suspicious, but I managed to pull it off. And if anyone questioned me, I killed them. It just made things easier.

Oh, me being changed? You want to know about that? It happened during my time in China. I remember it to this day because of my flower tattoo. Anyways, I had been walking to my job that night. I felt something there. Turned out to be a someone. He stepped out of the shadows and complimented me. I smiled and blushed. I mean who wouldn't when a hot stranger told you you were gorgeous. He brought me back to his house. Well, after work. I needed to get paid. He started kissing me and then I blank. No, I seriously don't know what happened after that. I just remembered waking up in the same spot. I felt different, though. And the sun burned my skin. So I started staying in during the day. Oh, and that hot stranger ended up staying by my side. He ended up being my husband.Yeah, he moved with me every time someone questioned me. He spoiled me rotten. He was the best. I loved him until he got bored of me. Spending a hundred of years together does get boring. After that 'divorce,' I moved to the states to start over.

After another hundred years, I moved into the building. The one where I live now. And I loved it there. I became my cheery self there. I got my newest tattoo there. Oh, and I got married a second time. No one knows this, but I can tell you guys. The guitarist in the band was my second husband. He was not the greatest, but he was sweet and hot. We were married for forty years. It was beautiful, except he 'divorced' me and soon 'died.'

Have I left anything out...oh yeah Sometime during my life, I learned how to play the keyboard. Well, piano, but I play the keyboard now. And with that keyboarding skill, I joined a band. We broke up and I think the rest of the band is dead. I changed my name so I think everyone thinks that I am dead. I have a night job, too. I just wanted something to do. I work at a restaurant. You can tel which one is me because I stand about a few inches taller than all the other girls.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

More Please. (:

☆ laughing & giggling
☆ smiling
☆ my imagination
☆ bright colors, mostly neons
☆ the sun, even though it burns my skin
☆ going out at night
☆ high heels, and I mean high
☆ the little omnis, they're fun
☆ my hair, it is just so shiny

✘ candles, they burn
✘ old time photographs, brings back memories
✘ mean people
✘ girls who think they are all that
✘ red meat, weird I know
✘ bright bright lights
✘ new hemes, they are annoying

Play Me that Beat Again:

Bubbly by Colbie Caillat
Smile for the Paparazzi by Cobra Starship
Starstrukk by 3OH!3 and Katy Perry
Don't Trust Me by 3OH!3
Live your Life by Rihanna and T.I.

I find tattoos utterly repulsive...just kidding. I have the words 'smile baby' tattooed across my lower abdomen. I have flowers down my left side. And to top it off, stars on my back (across my shoulder blades). Each one standing for something different. I have my ears pierced at my lobe, tragus, and cartilage.

My Actions and Words Are Controls by: MistressInTheWinterCoat

The Ice Queen Diva

The Ice Queen Diva

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:22 am
The Hungry One  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:26 am
Lust

►► Scarlett Marie Fahie
User Image
A good ******** some carbohydrates and some spaghetti and good sex

P. a. p. a. r. a. z. z. i.

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мєн.

My official name on my birth certificate is Scarlett Marie Fahie but I prefer to go by Scar, Marie, Lettie
I took my first breath on June 22, 1795 and the last time i celebrated I had to pull out 215, but looks like an eighteen year old! candles
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a Chickiiee and i'm usually hitting on Whom ever flirts first ; ]
I've tried out a few different colors on my hair but right now it's Bleach Blondee
I hypnotize people when they look into my Hazell Brownn; Use contacts sometimes! eyes.
I don't think I'm too tall, or too skinny. I'm 5'6" && 110 lbs.
Don't be surprised if you find me being Well, I am what I'm titled, I'm Lust ; ] I flirt to whom ever flirts back with me, yes Boys & Chickies, so ya'll better watch out cause you just can't help me. I can be very cocky with my looks, yes, I am pretty and gorgeous, you just can't touch me ; ] I am giddy and full of wonder. Always out in the night; its always calling my name to go out and play; I'm rarely inside [Besides going in to sleep during the day] I do have a 'sex buddy', and thats Hatter. [Good friends] You can never catch me on a bad mood, and if you do, you better get out the way cause I am considered the She-Devil. But other than that, I the Go-Happy, Dancy kind of gal!

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

i've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. (AtLEAST A CHUNKY PARAGRAPH, THIS IS YOUR BIO, TRY TO BE ORGINAL)
Have I left anything out...oh yeah (EXTRA INFO.)

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

More Please. (:

☆ Party : ]
☆ Dancing : ]
☆ Flirting ; ]
☆ Good Sex ; ]
☆ The Night : ]
☆ Moon light on my pasty, white, skin. : ]

✘ Day Time ] :
✘ Rejection ] :
✘ Horrible Sex ] :
✘ Boring Mondays ] :
✘ Week Days ] :
✘ Sun ] :

Play Me that Beat Again:

The Girl I Know:// Avenged Sevenfold
Starstruckk:// 3OH!3
I Know You Want Me:// Pitbull
Now You're Gone:// Basshunter

Tramp Stamp
Hip and Left Forearm
Upper Back

My Actions and Words Are Controls by: The Ice Queen Diva

The Ice Queen Diva

The Ice Queen Diva

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:26 am
Miss Attitude  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:27 am
Ms. Rebel

►► Nicky Skylar Bailley
User Image
girls just want to have fun

R U M O R S

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мєн.

My official name on my birth certificate is Nicky Skylar Bailley but I prefer to go by Sky, Nick, or Bails
I took my first breath on January 25th, 1989 and the last time i celebrated I had to pull out Twenty candles
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a Babe and i'm usually hitting on boys & girls, I don't discriminate
I've tried out a few different colors on my hair but right now it's Black
I hypnotize people when they look into my Green eyes.
I don't think I'm too tall, or too skinny. I'm 5'5" & 125 lbs.
Don't be surprised if you find me being really wild & eccentric. Fun is something that I strive for. That is the reason my parents branded me as the rebel of their children. I would do anything to have fun. Smoke, drink, sex...you name it, I've probably done it. Oh..and I do satisfy my craving for fun. I am not just wild, though. I have been known to be...abnoxious, smart, loud, opinionated, stubborn, distant, secretive, vain, adventurous, and occasionally gentle. My mood depends on how I'm feeling; basically what happened a few minutes or so ago.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

i've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. Hm...being born is a good place to start. I was born on my birthdate to a girl and a boy. Mere children when they had me. I think they were around twenty-two. Oh, and I was not the first. I was actually the third. I have three siblings. One sister and two brothers. I have no idea how I survived with my brothers bullying me and my sister verbally attacking me. The verbal attacks soon stopped because my sister left. She hated how my parents were sheltering us and she wanted to live. Sound familiar. It will in a few minutes. So she packed and left at sixteen. She was on her own. She moved into her, at the time, boyfriend's house and got a job at a mightclub. I only know because she would write me. I was in fact her favorite sibling. When she was eighteen, she had her first child. Her boyfriend soon kicked her out. Sad story, but she brought it upon herself. Anyways, after that my parents thought it would be a good idea to keep me even more sheltered. They didn't want to lose their only daughter. My older brother helped with that. He kept every single guy away from me. My parents made sure that I didn't do anything. I was only allowed to go to school and home. They told me friends were not important. That my brothers were my best friends and all I needed were them. I managed to have friends, though. All girls. And they were all older than me. Around my sister's age. They were the ones who changed my outlook on life.

It all started in nineth grade. I was dating this one boy and they were covering for me. That was when I started trusting them. They would come up with fake study groups or club meetings. After I started trusting them, I started to rebel from my parents. I drank, smoked (I still do), did other drugs, had sex, and whatever else. My parents started to notice my change since I stayed out later and later, started dressing differently, and talked to them differently. I used profanity and talked back to them. They would try and ground me, but I would just sneak out of the house. I just wanted to have fun and my friends knew how to have it. They soon graduated leaving me to fend for myself. I got new friends and they did what I told them. I was like their mentor.

Skipping forward, when I was eighteen I moved out of my parent's house to the apartment building I live in now. And that is how I came to being the rebel; how I craved fun.

Have I left anything out...oh yeah A few years ago, I got interested in photography. I started taking pictures to document my life. I keep them in a homemade box up on a top shelf. I never let anyone see them because I don't want people to see what I looked like before now.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

More Please. (:

☆Sunglasses
☆The Nightlife
☆Anything Fun
☆Clothes
☆Elephants
☆Really High Heels

✘Fish
✘Classical Music
✘Clingy People
✘Birds
✘Daytime

Play Me that Beat Again:

tik tok by Ke$ha
good girls go bad by Cobra Starship
hot mess by Cobra Starship
just dance by Lady Gaga

I have my ears (three times on both sides), tongue, and belly button pierced. Check out these tats: [x] [x]

My Actions and Words Are Controls by: MistressInTheWinterCoat

The Ice Queen Diva

The Ice Queen Diva

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:28 am
Mr. Punk  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:29 am
Ms. Relaxation

►► Hayden Isis Noir
User Image
If I could fall into the sky, do you think time would pass me by?

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мєн.

My official name on my birth certificate is Hayden Isis Noir but I prefer to go by Hayden, Isis, or Black
I took my first breath on December 19th 1991 and the last time i celebrated I had to pull out Nineteen candles
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a Female and i'm usually hitting on guys
I've tried out a few different colors on my hair but right now it's so blonde its almost white.
I hypnotize people when they look into my Vibrant metallic icy blue eyes.
I don't think I'm too tall, or too skinny. I'm 5'10 at 126
Don't be surprised if you find me being really hard to track. My emotions are sometimes wild. At one moment I can be calm and kind then the next I can be cold and easily angered. It all very random if you ask me but hey c'est la vie de moi. I also am somewhat nervous around guys but I'm working on it. I'm not very trusting and keep my guard up most of the time even if you don't realize it. It'd be really bad for you to under estimate me. I have a good heart but I also have a darker side. For the most part I'm chill though. But that could change in a minute so beware.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

i've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. my past is very clouded. I grew up in Paris, France. At a young age I excelled in gymnastics and ballet. Because of my potential my parents signed my up for many things including martial arts and music. I grew and became very disciplined in these things mastering them in my youth. An assassin's group called Noir also saw my potential but unlike my parent decided to exploit it. The struck in the dead of night. My parents were killed before my very eyes and I was drug from my house watching the flames erupt from the roof. All evidence of me..my family destroyed. It was as if we never existed. I went through horrible training. I learned to usse my martial art skills and my speed to kill swiftly and mercilessly. I rose in their ranks and became a top assassin, I was to be the ultimate weapon...My life at Noir was harsh and scaring. I'm still trying to forget that..Finally I grew tired of this life something happened and this was the last straw. I will not elaborate on that. I broke away in the middle of the day and escaped at nightfall. I remained in France for awhile, living on my own an getting a job here or there under fake names. Soon I grew tired of these cat and mouse games, for you see one does not simply leave Noir. Other assassins were sent after me and all fell. I left heading for the states...
I living in New York and finally began to forget my past. Things were different now...or so I thought. One day I was attack by two new, twin assassins. They were on some sort of super human drugs. It had never been given to me for I was good on my own plus it had nasty after effects. Anyways I was fighting hard but I knew I was beginning to fall. I blacked out. When I awoke there was a young man there, the two from before were gone but the man before me was covered in blood, their blood I'm assuming. He gave me a deal that I couldn't refuse. He said I could live with him in his Building but there was a price. I took the deal and soon was admitted into this new place. Well, that's how I ended up here. If you hadn't guessed by now that guy was Fredrick William Grahmm aka Hatter. Yeah so now I'm one of these so called Omnis..Hope this is better than a life at Noir...

Have I left anything out...oh yeah I have a tattoo of an intricate cresent moon between my shoulder blades. I also can speak many languages and can play any instrument I can get my hands on. I sing pretty well too but not everyone knows this. I still know how to fight and my specialties atleast what I was known for at Noir was my pressure points and throwing knives for my accuracy is amazing.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

More Please. (:

☆Water
☆Performing {Singing, Acting, Playing}
☆Competetion

✘ Fire
✘Feeling Caged
✘Weakness especially her own

Play Me that Beat Again:

Wild Horses
Just Dance
I got a feeling

Intricate cresent moon tattoo between her shoulder blades. Threes piercing in her left ear and two in her right.

My Actions and Words Are Controls by: MewChloe

The Ice Queen Diva

The Ice Queen Diva

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:30 am
Mr. Sexy  
U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items