Submit

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:26 pm
I'm sorry if this is posted in the wrong place, but I desperately need your help if I'm going to stay connected with all of you. mrgreen (I also apologize to anyone who has read this any of the other guilds I am a member of with you, but I don't know which guild could help me out most, so I just posted in all of them that I could think of that MIGHT be able to help me. 3nodding )

Okay, here's my situation and hopefully you can help. For the past 2 days (maybe longer I can't keep track xd ) I have been leaving my computer on 24/7 as usual, but lately when I return to it after several hours sitting idle no input via keyboard or mouse will work. I know it hasn't locked up because my screen saver is still active. I also get a lot of beeping from my computer (the internal speakers or whatever it's called that makes the sterotypical beeping on a computer). I have NOT installed any new software or removed any in a very long time (over a year or so). I have an EMachines T2895 and am running Windows XP. (I know it's cheap and I know it's out of date, but until recently it's been working fine and I don't have any money presently to replace it unless it's absolutely dire.) I desperately need this computer to stay connected with all of you AND to help run the business Steven (my brother) and I want to start so badly in the coming months, so any help you can give me is much appreciated.

I will post back to all suggestions as I try them and tell you if they work or don't work. Thanks again for your help!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:50 pm
I have no idea! I hope you get it sorted out soon.  

Sablara
Vice Captain

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:01 am
If anyone has been following this at all, the computer is now fixed and hopefully everything can return to normal. biggrin

Just trying to feel better myself, as well. 3nodding It's been extremely frigid for me in KC lately. (I know to some of you this may not be real cold, but to me it is.) It was -5 and some times lower. Wind chills were so low there was even a warning put out until noon tomorrow. confused Too cold; I may heart winter, but this is a bit TOO cold for even me. sweatdrop My chest has been tight and sore AND it's been hard to get any sleep. I've been coughing, too. I think I'll ask the doctor about it when I see him next month for my annual physical. Lots more, too; but I'll spare you all some time and such now and just say mostly things are looking up again. 3nodding

21+

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games