Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
If org. 13 were all girls would you still play the game? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

manicmachanic98

6,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:31 am
If every member in organization 13 were girls would you still play the game?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:03 pm
sure! but i'd be a bit disappointed, but its ok. mrgreen  

SharpSmiles

Violette Brume

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:16 pm
Lol, yeah, i would still play it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:28 am
I will say that as long as they have their personalities, characteristics, and maybe their elements, I will play. But if not, then no. sweatdrop  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

xiaryth

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:12 pm
sure why not? the only thing is that depending on their personalities I might or might not feel wahmbulance sorry for their deaths at the end of the games wahmbulance (KHCOM and KH2)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:36 pm
Yesh, I would still play, but most of the members would have a thing for Sora O_o Ugh...Xemnas *shivers*...XIGBAR!? Gah, that would be creepy if he was a girl...Don't you think thier names would be changed? Except for Roxas, I always thought he had a Boy/Girl name.  

The Grooster

xiaryth

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:27 pm
The Guardian of Farore
Yesh, I would still play, but most of the members would have a thing for Sora O_o Ugh...Xemnas *shivers*...XIGBAR!? Gah, that would be creepy if he was a girl...Don't you think thier names would be changed? Except for Roxas, I always thought he had a Boy/Girl name.

Omg...Xigbar as a woman, now that's scary!! now that I think about it, both Lexaeus and Vexen would be very creepy as women...

I agree about the names... though I think Marluxia's could also work for both genders too  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:07 pm
^ Well, considering that Marluxia was originally intended to be a female...

Anyways, of course I'd play. I'd actually be rather happy. You don't see all-female evil omniscient councils very often.  

Heavy Artillery

Blessed Heckler

blonde-and-proud26

Fashionable Genius

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:39 am
I would still play it! It would be very interesting to see them as women.....though it WOULD be creepy if some of them had a thing for Sora. *shivers*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:32 am
I would still play, plus if the cloaks were changed to be more sadistic.....hehe.....and anyways then there would be a bearded lady, LUXORD
plus Demyx still could be a girl  

NightmarexxZexion

Skeletons On Parade

Rainbow Nerd

12,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:14 pm
I don't see why not. o_o

Does that mean Larxene would be a guy? Don't think I'd like that, lol. I love her the way she is. ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:33 pm
Strawberry Spring
I don't see why not. o_o

Does that mean Larxene would be a guy? Don't think I'd like that, lol. I love her the way she is. ninja

You know I never thought about that.... you know I think larxene then would be a guy! Ya I wouldn't like that if she was a guy she is funny as a women.

And to the person who was talking about xigbar being a women GOSH he would be freaky as hell XD anyway ya they would all have a thing for roxas probably.
I think they would have to change there looks,personality (so it's not very man-ish),ofcourse there voices (XD),and they would probably would not change the design of there cloaks because larxene wears the same outfits as all the rest of them.  

manicmachanic98

6,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100

Metal Kyuzo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:57 pm
It changes things but the it would be funny if they all fell in love with sora hahaha except for his nobody that would be like he fell in love with himself...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:19 pm
That makes for a weird visual xD I actually wanna draw this now :3  

NuclearWessel

Khfangirl681213

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:02 pm
As much as the fangirls would miss the smexy guys in the Organization (sniff sniff), I'd still play if Organization XIII was a 'chicks only' club. XD  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff