Reply ******** i hate skewl!
School is for your education, dumb people -.- Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jennirawr

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:10 pm
No I'm not in the guild. You go to school so you learn. OR you can stay dumb your whole lives! Appreciate what you have eduction haters! > neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:18 pm
Shes right! school is for dumb ppl!  

Teh Waffle Whisperer

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Takeshi60
Captain

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:06 am
there a good few amount of people who didnt go to school and became great people  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:25 am
im smart but i do hate haveing to go to school im strat A student  

kitten cullen

xDora

Girl-Crazy Bloodsucker

10,700 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:46 pm
Jennirawr
No I'm not in the guild. You go to school so you learn. OR you can stay dumb your whole lives! Appreciate what you have eduction haters! > neutral

You are right.I'm not in the guild,too.
Well, schools help us to learn to stop staying dumb ....buttttt.....there are many things that we really don't need and they teach us at school..
And you,the rest of people, be happy that you don't have every break that lasts 5 or ten minutes :[. i'm not from Canada or U.S.A. or something .
Now, school depends of the teacher you have or it depends of the people you see in there.I live in Romania and I learnt a lot of English because my teacher was calm and was acting like us...I mean..when we made jokes she laughed at them too and things like that.Maybe because she is not so old.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:36 pm
Takeshi60
there a good few amount of people who didnt go to school and became great people

you are correct. one of the world's greatest minds, Einstien, dropped out in 5th grade. so school isn't for everyone. also, if you people disagree with this guild's topic, don't view it. duh.  

necronomicon keeper

Jennirawr

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:26 pm
kitten cullen

I'm assuming not, seeing all the misspelled words you typed in and assumingly, you are bad at spelling and punctuations stare  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:27 pm
Takeshi60

I know that. But still- people who DO get to go to school, don't appreciate or even try their best. >.>  

Jennirawr

Delirious Delurianne

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:36 pm
Jennirawr

You don't have to say It meanly They may not hate school because of the education, maybe its cause the teachers, kids, Pressure to fit in? I Like school ,(even though I'm at options options is kinda like home school.) I like learning it's just the kids at school are bitches, and kids can't focus more on their education because of all the other crap going on around them. Don't be so mean it's not attractive blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:35 pm
I agree with what your saying... I mean, did you see the grammar on the first page?! A disgrace... T _ T  

black and white dream

black and white dream

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:39 pm
Jennirawr
kitten cullen

I'm assuming not, seeing all the misspelled words you typed in and assumingly, you are bad at spelling and punctuations stare

Kitten got owned! <3 I do hate seeing people trying to pose as intelligent without even going for decent grammar. D; Makes the rest of us look bad.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:28 pm
.-.

part of school is to learn to deal with people and learn to cope with situations. you learn more then just book smarts, and it DOES get you places. i have no idea why you hate school -- its useful unless you plan on becoming a hooker or a drug dealer... or clean toilets.  

Norway APH

xDora

Girl-Crazy Bloodsucker

10,700 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:46 am
My old friend [it's not a friend anymore because she just used me then I got angry and we ended this friendship :-<] only stayed with people that type like this 'Yo wuzz up diz is my @$$ stayz away form hem or i will beat yo fuqqin asz'. I was using team viewer with her last year and those were her friends: only illiterates v.v she became like them..and she got because of them some more ...I don't know how to say that in English..i wanted to mean some nerves that she is using too much.She is still on gaia. Her old account is iiFor_M3m0ries and her new one is Thinqs.I showed my sister Cathy's [her name in reality] presentation and she was like 'Or the text has been wrote by an illiterate, or I gone mad and can't understand Englisho.o'.
And my old friend comes to supplementary English lessons just because SHE NEEDS IT not because she likes it. [I and all of the group go to supplementary English lessons because we like them] [by the way, this was approved by my sister...she sometimes feels how people really are xd ]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:15 pm
Jennirawr
kitten cullen

no one cares
its the internet
as long as people understand you it doesnt matter
if you care about grammar on the internet your wasting your time on someone you might never meet unless you know them  

Takeshi60
Captain

Invisible Dabbler

ii-Smexii-Donut

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:52 pm
2 things
1.) if you dont like this guild then dont join view it or post in it! its a guild dude if people hate school then they hate it you cant effin change that!
2.) its called text chat dumbass :l so mind your own buisness and stay out of my guild :l
black and white dream
Jennirawr
kitten cullen

Kitten got owned! <3 I do hate seeing people trying to pose as intelligent without even going for decent grammar. D; Makes the rest of us look bad.

******** i hate skewl!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff