Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aw Heck, it's a Pokemon!

Back to Guilds

A friendly easy-going pokemon guild, with news, strategies, and more! 

Tags: Pokemon, Nintendo DS, Nintendo, Heart Gold, Soul Silver 

Reply Chatterbox
Cat pokemon: Your blog of Cat pokemon! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

firestar1099
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:37 pm
Meowth, persian. Glameow, Purrugly. I could go on forever! Well, this is a cat pokemon blogging forum. Tell me all you know about cat pokemon, cat monsters, or just cats! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:30 pm
I really need to evolve my Glameow but I need to breed it first. Also since it's male it probably won't give me another one.  

Miss-dark8607

Dangerous Visionary

NDG Silver

Tricky Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:35 pm
I personally like Persian.
It is the epitome of an evil villian's pet.
Also it has an amazing moveset and some amazing speed to go with it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:49 pm
Meowth is my fave of the cat-likes

as for why:

Well, my sister got me a plush one time, it was meowth, and i didnt like him at first, but then isaw the show and loved it when he wrecked Jessie's make up by scratching her face

plus he can talk...that gave bonus points

i dont quite like eprsian, but thats because i like to use payday as much as possible and persian's higher ATK makes the use number drop slightly, so sticking with a low-end atk meowth has always been my style when hard pressed for money  

Rekka Atsuma

Girl-Crazy Pyromaniac

8,300 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100

firestar1099
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:39 am
Aww Heck

as for why:

Well, my sister got me a plush one time, it was meowth, and i didnt like him at first, but then isaw the show and loved it when he wrecked Jessie's make up by scratching her face

i dont quite like eprsian, but thats because i like to use payday as much as possible and persian's higher ATK makes the use number drop slightly, so sticking with a low-end atk meowth has always been my style when hard pressed for money

The reason this meowth in patiticular can talk and walk like a human is because he met a girl meowth heart . He learned to walk and talk for her. Than when he could, she called him a freak. He ran away and team Rocket caught him. twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:52 am
firestar1099
Aww Heck

as for why:

The reason this meowth in patiticular can talk and walk like a human is because he met a girl meowth heart . He learned to walk and talk for her. Than when he could, she called him a freak. He ran away and team Rocket caught him. twisted

I think i Saw that episdoe, or at least the part of it where he forced himself to learn to speak  

Natsume1589
Vice Captain

firestar1099
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:58 am
Ketsuka1589
firestar1099
Aww Heck

as for why:

I think i Saw that episdoe, or at least the part of it where he forced himself to learn to speak

I love that episode! There are two parts. The second part is when PSYDUCK (The Lazy POKEMON) Unleshes his true power! mrgreen

Uhh...It's persian Aww Heck not eprsian.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:02 am
Quote:

Yep, that's why he can't learn any new moves. There's a great episode where Team Rocket ends up on this island that worships Meowth for its ability to use Payday. They spot Team Rocket's Meowth and make him their ruler because they think he can use it, and instead of ratting him out, Jessie and James paint a bunch of James's bottle caps gold and throw them out to the crowd so that Meowth can continue living a life of luxury there. But of course, Meowth is so touched that he gives it up to be with them. crying So touching!  

dklepto
Captain

Rekka Atsuma

Girl-Crazy Pyromaniac

8,300 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:32 am
firestar1099

My comp is messed up, i seriously watched myself type three posts key by key without any errors, and when i looked up at them, fifteen words a paragraph were mispelt, either it's my keyboard, my OS hates my modem, the drivers or the bus for my keyboard, and replacing each one is not worth the cash being shelled out  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:34 am
dklepto
Quote:

Yep, that's why he can't learn any new moves. There's a great episode where Team Rocket ends up on this island that worships Meowth for its ability to use Payday. They spot Team Rocket's Meowth and make him their ruler because they think he can use it, and instead of ratting him out, Jessie and James paint a bunch of James's bottle caps gold and throw them out to the crowd so that Meowth can continue living a life of luxury there. But of course, Meowth is so touched that he gives it up to be with them. crying So touching!

so thats why he never used payday....  

Rekka Atsuma

Girl-Crazy Pyromaniac

8,300 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100

firestar1099
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:02 pm
Aww Heck
dklepto
Quote:

it is touching. crying . Waaah! crying .  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:58 pm
firestar1099
Aww Heck
dklepto
Quote:

it is touching. crying . Waaah! crying .

Was I crying?????????  

firestar1099
Crew

firestar1099
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:21 pm
Aww Heck
firestar1099

My comp is messed up, i seriously watched myself type three posts key by key without any errors, and when i looked up at them, fifteen words a paragraph were mispelt, either it's my keyboard, my OS hates my modem, the drivers or the bus for my keyboard, and replacing each one is not worth the cash being shelled out

Oh.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:07 pm
I don't know what my fave cat pokemon is. O_o

Persian...?

Idk... lol. biggrin

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx

Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers