Reply Facial & Oral Piercings
Septum + left nostril~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazardous Lollipop

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:06 am

I turned 18 this past year, and finally have the money to get my nose done. I originally wanted double nostrils in the form of one piercing in each nostril, followed by a septum piercing later on. But for now I would just like my left nostril done and my septum.

I'm pretty set on getting them done at the same time, but I do wonder if that would be okay or if I really should wait for one to heal before getting the other. I've seen people get all three piercings done in one sitting, but I figured I would ask here for some other opinions. :]

And, you know, any tips or advice. ;] I know my eyes will water and whatnot, haha.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*~*One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small,
And the ones that mother gives you...

I would recommend waiting a couple of months in between piercings but I always recommend that for most piercings. It's easier for your body to heal one piercing then two. Also it'll be easier on your nose if you get one especially when it comes to blowing your nose especially with then combination of piercings you want. Obviously you can get three or more piercings in one sitting but it's not really healthy for the body and will take longer to heal because there are more "wounds" to heal. It's really personal preference if you want them both done then go a head or if you'd rather get one first then the other, do that.

I have both my left nostril and septum pierced but I had them done about a year or more apart. I'm glad I got them at different times because I often have to blow my nose because of allergies and colds and blowing your nose with a healing piercing is not fun. I dunno what I would have done if I got them done at the same time. I also plan on getting my right nostril done in a couple of weeks. For me my nostril piercing hurt a bit and one of my eyes watered but for my septum it didn't hurt I just felt the needle pass through and my eyes didn't water either.

Sea salt soaks are obviously great and using a shot glass if your nose is small enough works really well. Also you you get your septum done I would recommend leaving it flipped up for the healing time so that it doesn't move around and irritate the piercing.

...Don't do anything at all.
Go ask Alice
When she's ten feet tall.*~*

Tink_ of WonderOz

2,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Biohazardous Lollipop

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:12 am

Thanks for the advice. :] I was pretty much thinking that was the case, but I'm impatient and want it all now. xD;

So I'll probably make up my mind right on the spot, but this definitely helped.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:16 pm
*~*One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small,
And the ones that mother gives you...

No problem

...Don't do anything at all.
Go ask Alice
When she's ten feet tall.*~*

Tink_ of WonderOz

2,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Facial & Oral Piercings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash