Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
The Restaurant at the End of the Universe RP Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LifeLoveandstuff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:17 pm
Now you can pretend to be your favorit H2G2 character or make up your own while we all watch the end of the world.

Claimed Characters:
Arthur Dent= The Heretic 59548
Ford Prefect= Spike_Theta
Marvin= lifeloveandstuff
Trillian= Periathien
Zaphod= Dynam1c
Slartibartfast= Pas  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 4:36 pm
LifeLoveandstuff
Now you can pretend to be your favorit H2G2 character or make up your own while we all watch the end of the world.

Claimed Characters:
(none yet)

I'll be Arthur. He is an awesomely funny character  

Fearless Trowa

Yuki-Onna Reed

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:57 am
What, right here? Okeys...

I'll be Ford. 3nodding Yep.

Someone wanna be Fenchurch, so we can fight over Arthur? wink (Yes, I'ma one o' them.)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:48 am
I think I'd need to reread the Guide again to Rp anyone from it remotely correct...I'd hate to do them a disjustice...sounds like mad fun though.  

Celdia

LifeLoveandstuff

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:21 am
Is everyone still interested?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:41 pm
Celdia
I think I'd need to reread the Guide again to Rp anyone from it remotely correct...I'd hate to do them a disjustice...sounds like mad fun though.

That's my issue exactly. xd I haven't read it in a long time due to having to read tons and tons of textbooks which took up all the time I would normally have spent reclaiming my sanity. gonk  

circuit sparks

Periathien

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:06 pm
I'm interested. Can I be Trillian????  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:49 pm
LifeLoveandstuff
Is everyone still interested?

Absotacular. biggrin  

Yuki-Onna Reed

LifeLoveandstuff

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:01 pm
Alright! Tonight I'm going to re-read The Restaurant at the End of the Universe and then start posting tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:52 pm
The thing I loves most about Milliways is the fact that it's shaped like a giant glittery turquoise starfish, IIRC. Or maybe it was just the ceiling that was turquoise. Whatever.

And you know the bar covered in lizardskins stitched together? I always imagined that looking like them lizardly tesselations by Escher. mrgreen  

Yuki-Onna Reed

Fearless Trowa

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:58 am
Arthur Dent sat down.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:39 pm
Ford Prefect, on the other hand, laid down on the floor and loudly refused to get up until somebody handed him a stiff drink. He was not, he continued, on the floor because he needed one, but rather needed one because he was on the floor.
"Things take on a different perspective fron down here," he said. "For example, Arthur, were you aware of the fact that your socks don't match?"  

Yuki-Onna Reed

LifeLoveandstuff

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:49 pm
Marvin, being un-able to drink because of his state of being an electronic appliance and also not having any desire to drink because having desires might make his meaningless existence even more pitiful by giving it meaning, Marvin sat on the floor and looked at Ford blankly.
Marvin looked at Ford blankly because he had turned himself off 5 minutes ago.
Not like anyone would notice.

((I know I can't do Marvin any real justice, but bear with me. I'm trying))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:35 pm
Ford lolled his eyes about for someone else to talk at.
"Marvin." Finally he had found a target, not noticing the robot was turned off. "Your socks don't match either," he said, not noticing the robot was not in fact wearing socks.
Or perhaps he was. Ford had already moved his attention elsewhere.
"Wow." His eyes shone with awe and amazement and joy and several other highly worrying emotions. "You know there's a ceiling up there?" he breathed rapturously.  

Yuki-Onna Reed

LifeLoveandstuff

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:41 pm
Suddenly the ceiling that was filling Ford to the brim with amazement made an odd slurping sound. Then the oddest thing happend. The ceiling appeared to be bending inward. It began to swirl like colored ink going down the drain. The center of the swirl began to open and released a wind with a smell similiar to that of a musty old library. Riding the woosh of air was a teenaged human girl wearing an overstuffed backpack, a pair of jeans, and a t-shirt bearing the numbers 42.

She gasped and looked around the room with joy and awe. Failing to realize that she had landed on Ford Prefect, she stood up (on top of Ford) and said to the crowded restaurant

"I am looking for the organisms called Arthur Dent, Ford Prefect, Zaphod Beeblebrox, Trillian, and Marvin the Robot. I have journeyed a great distance, using dumb logic to find these people and feel that it is of utter improtance that they bring attention to themselves so that I can find, and talk to them."  
The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games