The Werewolf Game - Closed Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver Skull

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:33 am
User Image

+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

--HOW TO WIN--

There are two types of players in the game that are working against each other. Townies and wolves. However, all the townies are kept in the dark about the roles of other players -- only the wolves know who the other wolves are.

If you are a townie, you win by removing all wolves from the game. However, you don't know who among you is a wolf -- you need to try to reason and work out who they are to vote them out!

If you are a wolf, you win if at least half of all remaining players are wolves.
+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

--RULES--

If you have been removed from the game (killed), then you are not permitted to discuss this game at all (including PMs, IMs), and you are no longer allowed to post in this thread.

You are not allowed to screenshot any PMs I send you to use as proof of your role.

Just remember, that secret communications beyond this thread via PM or other means is essential to winning this game.

--PROCEDURE--

Before the game begins; all players in the game will receive a PM from me telling them what role they are.

The game then proceeds in days.

Every day, each player, regardless of role, will have a chance to discuss and debate amongst themselves, and be given one vote each. The player with the most votes by the end of the day will be lynched by the rest of the townies and removed from the game. If there is more than one player with an equal number of votes, one will be randomly chosen to be lynched. If no townies vote, then nobody will be lynched.
You also have the option, to choose "No Lynch" (in bold). This means that if there are more "No Lynch" votes, then there are normal votes on a person, no one will be lynched that day.

Players can vote by simply stating that they vote for so-and-so in this thread. Please put the name of the player you are voting for in bold text.

Example:
I vote for Skull

If you change your mind during the course of the day, you can do so by stating the player you are removing the vote from and the player you are now voting for. Make sure both names are in bold text.

Example:
I'll remove my vote from Skull and vote for Silver instead.

--ROLES--

These are the different roles that people will be given at the start of the game.
There will be more townies then wolves.

TOWNIE: (x3) You're just an ordinary townie that has to hunt out the werewolves among you and lynch them!

MAYOR: (x1) This person is the leader of the town, but no one else knows this. They can make 1 normal vote, like anyone else, but can also make a second vote, by sending a PM to me, with the person’s name in it.

FRIENDS: (x2) The friends are two people who know each other’s roles. They have no special power beyond that. But being able to trust another person is a useful skill in this game.

DETECTIVE: (x1) Once per day, the detective can send a PM to me, to check the role of another person. They won’t find out the exact role however, only if they are a Townie, or a Wolf.

HUNTER: (x1) The hunter has the power to kill a person every day. They send a PM to me with the targets name on it, and that person will be killed. If the hunter is lynched or killed by a wolf, there kill for that day will not count.

----

WOLF: (x3) Once every day, you consult your fellow wolves and decide which of the townies you want to kill. Then ONE of you sends a PM to me with the name of the townie you would like to kill. If I get more than one PM that refer to different townies, I will randomly choose one among them to kill.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:34 am
+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
People that have Joined: 11
- Owwin
--Dessynea-
- dragn99
- Ribbin
- Lady Psycho Sexy
- J of The Wind
- Totagomi
- Hobo Scruffy
- Zephyrkitty
- WylrPnufh
- DancesWithBats
+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

---Day 1---

The sun rises on a new day in Zelda Town.
A person was found dead in their home. This is clearly the work of a werewolf.
The town must figure out who the wolves are, before it is too late.

Owwin
-
-Dessynea-
-
dragn99
-
Ribbin
-
Lady Psycho Sexy
-
J of The Wind
-
Totagomi
-
Hobo Scruffy
-
Zephyrkitty
-
WylrPnufh
-
DancesWithBats
-

---Day 2---

The town doesn’t suspect anyone of being a wolf, and so everyone goes back to their homes, to rest for the night.
When they wake up the next morning, they find that dragn99 has been killed by the wolves!

Owwin
-
-Dessynea-
- Totagomi
Ribbin
- -Dessynea-
Lady Psycho Sexy
- -Dessynea-
J of The Wind
-
Totagomi
-
Hobo Scruffy
- -Dessynea-
Zephyrkitty
-
WylrPnufh
- Ribbin
DancesWithBats
- No Lynch

---Day 3---

The town suspect -Dessynea- of being a wolf, and hang them. Luckily, they are a wolf!
After the hanging everyone goes back to their homes, to rest for the night.
When they wake up the next morning, they find that Ribbin has been killed by the wolves!
Also, DancesWithBats is found dead, their body riddled with bullets. Sadly, they weren’t a wolf..

Owwin
- Hobo Scruffy
Lady Psycho Sexy
- Hobo Scruffy
J of The Wind
-
Totagomi
-
Hobo Scruffy
- WylrPnufh
Zephyrkitty
- WylrPnufh
WylrPnufh
-

---Day 4---

The town suspect WylrPnufh of being a wolf, and hang them. Sadly, they weren’t a wolf..
After the hanging everyone goes back to their homes, to rest for the night.
When they wake up the next morning, they find that Lady Psycho Sexy has been killed by the wolves!

Owwin
- J of The Wind
J of The Wind
-
Totagomi
- J of The Wind
Hobo Scruffy
- J of The Wind
Zephyrkitty
- J of The Wind  

Silver Skull

Silver Skull

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:35 am
I haven't done a Werewolf game in a while, so I may make mistakes.
Feel free to post now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:37 am
So it's basically mafia. I love messing with games of mafia. No special roles? Oh well.  

Owwin

Silver Skull

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:41 am
I'll add you to the list then.

Well there is the Mayor, but yeah, I'm keeping it pretty basic for now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:44 am
Oh no I don't play mafia, plus I am not really into werewolves.  

Owwin

Silver Skull

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:44 am
Okay.. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:46 am
Don't worry you'll have plenty of candidates. LPS will play for sure. You may as well sign her up.  

Owwin

Silver Skull

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:50 am
lol I hope so  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:54 am
Hell if you don't have a good number later I will join up. And you know what? As part of a special deal because I don't see you around much I won't mess with yours by posting outside of this thread about it or posting even though I am not in it.

Know what screw it sign me up, as a show of good faith.  

Owwin

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:56 am
I will join.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:57 am
Thanks Owwin ^^

I'll add you both.  

Silver Skull

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:33 am
Is the mayor operating with a secret second vote? Because if not he'll be done in on night 2.

Of course I am in.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:35 am
Nevermind i don't know what is going on.  

Owwin

Social Room

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces