Reply Social Room
Got A Little Bit Of A Love Problem... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God Of Video Games

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:29 pm
I Like This Girl, And I Want To Ask Her Out But I Dont Want To Seem Like I'm Coming On To Strong. What Should I Do?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:32 pm
Sometimes you have to bite the bullet and just do it.

Try and find the best time when you can talk to her and ask her, in a straightforward fashion.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

God Of Video Games

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:39 pm
O.k. Ill Try And Ask Her When The Time Is Right, I Just Hope My Legs Dont Turn To Jelly When I Try To Ask Her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:42 pm
Just dont outriht say: I LOVE YOU.

Thats like a suicide move.

Do what T said. And just ease into things. Let her know your interested without creeping her out. XD  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:51 pm
User Image
First dates with girls you don't know very well can have 'awkward' written all over them. Try to invite her to something that is happening anyway, instead of an occasion for just the two of you; inviting her to a local concert or party is better than a dinner or movie. This accomplishes two things. One, you don't seem like you're trying too hard (or trying much at all, seeing as whatever's going on is going to go on whether she accepts or not), and two, you have distractions on the actual date (which is good if your legs tend to turn to jelly around her). A common rookie mistake is to make the first date WAY too romantic -you want it to be a no-pressure, laid-back instance so the girl can begin to feel comfortable around you. Romance comes later.

Also this is kinda off-topic, but only proper nouns and words at the start of a sentence require capitalization.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Your really smart lady psyco, almost sound like a pro. so i guess i got to ask her at the right time, very straight forward, don't sound like im trying very hard, and just take it slow. sounds easy enough. thanks guys. wish me well sweatdrop  

God Of Video Games

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:53 pm
God Of Video Games
Your really smart lady psyco, almost sound like a pro. so i guess i got to ask her at the right time, very straight forward, don't sound like im trying very hard, and just take it slow. sounds easy enough. thanks guys. wish me well sweatdrop

XDXDXD

Guy, listen. I can't stress the "Be You" any harder. Or you'll be stiuck in this big pretend spiral, and it'll suck.
Most girls like different things, and I, personally, am not a girl myself, but Don't be shy, but don't be a douchebag.
There's a good medium for everything.

Just ask her.

It's as simple as that..

Someone had a problem like this, a few months ago. Kath? Kriel? I dunno, someone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:55 pm
User Image
I'm not a 'pro'. I'm a nervous wreck just like you and I just happen to have done this before a couple of times.

Er...with guys, of course. Not girls. User Image

Good luck, kiddo.

User Image

Cabron the Swan

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:58 pm
Fact: It's eight thousand times more awkward if you ask another guy, regardless of whether or not he's gay in the slightest. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:01 pm
Wantcookie
Fact: It's eight thousand times more awkward if you ask another guy, regardless of whether or not he's gay in the slightest. xd
User Image
"Hey, man, you wanna go to this great bar...

that just happens to have fun-holes in the bathroom?"

User Image

Cabron the Swan

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:09 pm
WylrPnufh
God Of Video Games

XDXDXD

Guy, listen. I can't stress the "Be You" any harder. Or you'll be stiuck in this big pretend spiral, and it'll suck.
Most girls like different things, and I, personally, am not a girl myself, but Don't be shy, but don't be a douchebag.
There's a good medium for everything.

Just ask her.

It's as simple as that..

Someone had a problem like this, a few months ago. Kath? Kriel? I dunno, someone.

'Twas me.
AND WE ALL KNOW HOW THAT WENT, HUH?

;-;  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:51 pm
STICK IT IN HER AYSS.

Ladies like that kind of assertiveness.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

cravedave94

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:22 pm
2 things kinda obvious though, dont be stupid and start the relationship on the computer or spend most of your relationship on the computer. It will be doomed to fail. Also, don't lie, EVER. No matter what, lying will come back and bite u in the a** and you will hate it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:28 pm
cravedave94
2 things kinda obvious though, dont be stupid and start the relationship on the computer or spend most of your relationship on the computer. It will be doomed to fail. Also, don't lie, EVER. No matter what, lying will come back and bite u in the a** and you will hate it.
derp
guess my relationship is doomed to fail then
because that's the only way we can see each other
ever  

Orphie

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:30 pm
Orphie
cravedave94
derp
guess my relationship is doomed to fail then
because that's the only way we can see each other
ever
I must be pretty stupid too.
>_>  
Social Room

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers