Your Brawl Movelist Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:54 pm
I wasn't sure which forum to put this in.

If you were in Smash Bros. character, what would your movelist be like?

Smash Attacks:

Smash: high kickin' s**t.
Side Smash: Umbrella punch(My favorite collapsible umbrella kicks like a donkey.)
Up smash: Uhhh....
Down Smash:Errr...

Specials:
Side+B: Begin attack combo that if properly executed will end in an extra powerful version of my side smash or a club across the face with it.
Up+B: Open umbrella(Deflects attacks from above or something.)
Midair Up+B: Same effect, but can be pumped like 3 times to make it an okay recovery move. Falls faster than peach and only goes about as far horizontally as DK if you time the repeats correctly.

Blah blah blah.

Final smash:

Rainman: Kegan has an umbrella and you don't, take massive damage from rain unless you get under his umbrella.

Occasionally a plane crashes too-- but never Qantas!

(Miraculously Kegan produces a second umbrella for his side A and B attacks.)

I'll add more as I think of more.

You?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:18 pm
Hm...

The various A attacks would be assorted hits with my trusty hammer... or kicks whatever seems handy enough.

F Smash - Hammer Swing (though not with as much knockback as Dedede's Hammer, it's nowhere near as slow.)
D Smash - Lower Hammer Swing
U Smash - Pull out two paper fans, holding them upward, while wearing a sunflower-like headdress. The fans would look like this.

B - Diamond Blitz. A diamond shaped projectile attack. Hold it down longer to release up to three diamonds, at different angles
Forward B - Rolling Bounce. Tuck n' Roll, and tackle someone in front
Up B - T Tornado. A spinning move, natch. Gains altitude in midair, moves along ground when used on ground.
Down B - (haven;t decided yet.)

Final Smash - Hurricane. Using the power of the Wind Stone in my possession, I change and summon a windy maelstrom that covers a wide range of the playing field.

...Or instead of that...

Hyper Miracle Voice - Transforms using Wind Stone, Pull out a microphone, screech into it mightily and subject everyone within range to an effect similar to if they were hit with a Pitfall, even in midair. Also destroys breakable items.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:33 pm
Various A-attacks would be done with a bokken. Forward smash would be similar to Marth's from melee, except not from as high up. Down smash would be a kick forwards while slashing behind. Up smash would be a two handed arcing slash.

B- Counter. I always use characters with counters, so I get one too.
Forward B - Similar to a roll, but slightly faster, goes a bit further, and has a weak attack at the end.
Down B - Energy wave, similar to Demon Fang from the Tales of series or that flame attack Zero has in Megaman Zero 4 (At least I think it's the fire attack that does that....).
Up B - I grab the bokken and stick it between my feet while launching up. Damage is done while going back down, though there is some knockback from the upwards momentum.

Final Smash - Running around like Samurai Gorroh  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:44 pm
Normal attacks would be performed with kicks and punches.
Smashes would be performed with a sword.

B would be a zap of electricity, similar to Pikachus.
Forward B would be a charge that took you a distance across the screen, like Fox, but instead of going through the opponent, it rams into them and sends them flying with a shock.
Up B would be an electric teleport
Down B would change Rad to Ice Form, like Zelda/Shiek Magic/Melee

It would make the move set:
B would be throwing ice shards
Forward B is a charge that freezes the target momentarily on impact
Up B is an uppercut that has a chance to freeze

Final smash- Transforms into Kamen Rider Awesome and performs an Electrical/Icy Rider Kick that sends them flying.  

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:03 pm
Normal attacks would be Staff sttacks. Like... Gambit, from X-men.
Smashes would also be that, but stronger.

B would be a projectile attack, like Shiek's Ninja Stars, but stronger, without the stockpile.

Forward B would be a fireball, but not projectile. erupts on the person in front of you. Must be semi-close range.

Up B would be Just a push upward, like Ganondorf, but farther

Down B would be Floor Sweep, in a circle, with the Staff. Trips surrounding units like a banana

Final Smash: Throws Staff, and it spirals around the stage, Kind of like Cressellia, on the Spear Pillar level  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:54 pm
Ooh. I've always wanted a thread like this. I've had nights where I couldn't sleep, and I'd use that time to put way too much thought into this very topic.

Neutral Attack Combo: A simple, yet smooth 3 hit open palm combo.

F-Tilt: Straight Punch with the Gauntlet.

U-Tilt: Waves his hand over his head once in a crescent arc, making a small wind slash with his hand.

D-Tilt: Sweep kick

Dash Attack: Jumping Straight Kick, anime-esque style.

F-Smash: Makes a Sphere of Wind in his palm and thrusts it forward. Hit multiple times for slashing damage. Final hit has the big knock back.

U-Smash: Points his Wind Bow straight up and fires a point blank burst of air in a mini explosion. The bow itself cause damage and minor upward knock back to drag people adjacent to him into the actual hit of the smash.

D-Smash: Swings two Wind Blades downward and at an angle away from him simultaneously.

N-Air: Makes a Wind Barrier around himself, causing slashing damage to adjacent foes.

F-Air: Flying roundhouse kick

B-Air: Spinning heel kick.

D-Air: A blunt, downward aimed punt-esque kick that hits anyone directly below him.

U-Air: Flip kick. Hits once for each leg.

Grab: Thrusts his offhand out and uses Wind to pull his target to him. Obviously a ranged grab.

Grab Hit: Stomach punch with the Gauntlet.

F-Throw: Haymaker punch with Gauntlet.

B-Throw: Moves target behind him and then does a backhand with Gauntlet.

U-Throw: Uppercut with Gauntlet.

D-Throw: Slams target on the ground and then straight punches to the head with Gauntlet.

N-B: Shoots a Wind Arrow. Doesn't need to charge, flies fast, pierces through opponents, and doesn't arc at all, but weak damage an inability to hit a lower elevated opponent.

F-B: Dash forward and slash with wind blades, no charge. Sort of a midpoint between the Space Furry's and Ike's F-B.

U-B: Large gust of wind comes from below him to slow his fall and push him upwards. Functions exactly like Snake's Cipher, but looks cooler.

D-B: Either punches the ground with the Gauntlet, or stabs it with a Wind Blade (whichever is cooler) to make a burst of wind with him as the epicenter. Little damage and no flinch, but comes out fast and pushes all surrounding targets a good distance away. No effect on anyone below him.

Final Smash: Starts with a mid range dash slash with the Wind Blade. If it hits, the target gets uppercutted with the Gauntlet, before being shot by him with a massive barrage of Wind Arrows. Ends with a final, larger, beam-esque, arrow that pierces the victim and hits anyone else on the arrow's flight path. Hits multiple times, with the final hit having the insta-KO knockback.

F-Taunt: Hold his hand out palm up and makes a Wind Sphere before making it disperse.

D-Taunt: Stands there looking bored, with the =w= expression on his face.

U-Taunt: Does the arm dragging part of the Motteke! Sailor Fuku dance.

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:01 pm
Hashire Kazemeijin
Ooh. I've always wanted a thread like this. I've had nights where I couldn't sleep, and I'd use that time to put way too much thought into this very topic.

U-Tilt: Waves his hand over his head once in a crescent arc, making a small wind slash with his hand.

F-Smash: Makes a Sphere of Wind in his palm and thrusts it forward. Hit multiple times for slashing damage. Final hit has the big knock back.

U-Smash: Points his Wind Bow straight up and fires a point blank burst of air in a mini explosion. The bow itself cause damage and minor upward knock back to drag people adjacent to him into the actual hit of the smash.

D-Smash: Swings two Wind Blades downward and at an angle away from him simultaneously.

N-Air: Makes a Wind Barrier around himself, causing slashing damage to adjacent foes.

D-Air: A blunt, downward aimed punt-esque kick that hits anyone directly below him.

Grab: Thrusts his offhand out and uses Wind to pull his target to him. Obviously a ranged grab.

D-Throw: Slams target on the ground and then straight punches to the head with Gauntlet.

N-B: Shoots a Wind Arrow. Doesn't need to charge, flies fast, pierces through opponents, and doesn't arc at all, but weak damage an inability to hit a lower elevated opponent.

F-B: Dash forward and slash with wind blades, no charge. Sort of a midpoint between the Space Furry's and Ike's F-B.

U-B: Large gust of wind comes from below him to slow his fall and push him upwards. Functions exactly like Snake's Cipher, but looks cooler.

D-B: Either punches the ground with the Gauntlet, or stabs it with a Wind Blade (whichever is cooler) to make a burst of wind with him as the epicenter. Little damage and no flinch, but comes out fast and pushes all surrounding targets a good distance away. No effect on anyone below him.

Final Smash: Starts with a mid range dash slash with the Wind Blade. If it hits, the target gets uppercutted with the Gauntlet, before being shot by him with a massive barrage of Wind Arrows. Ends with a final, larger, beam-esque, arrow that pierces the victim and hits anyone else on the arrow's flight path. Hits multiple times, with the final hit having the insta-KO knockback.

F-Taunt: Hold his hand out palm up and makes a Wind Sphere before making it disperse.

This post is almost as big as his ego.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:02 pm
A: throws flicker jab, if repeatedly pressed throws flicker jab flurry
tilt A: straight punch and can be tilted.
up tilt: uppercut hit boxes in front and above, in front sends into the above.
down tilt: sweeping trip kick
dash: sliding knee

Smash: while charging two vials in hand, one pouring into the other, when released the vial not being poured is thrown down in front, which causes an explosion.
Down Smash: A device causes a small purple shockwave at Owwin's feet causing diagonal knockback to the opposite side.
Up Smash: Small device appears above owwin spinning much like a Cymul causing damage and knockback similar to mewtwo's upsmash.

Nair: basic forward kick that most non sword characters have for their Nair
Dair: Knee drop
Uair: Scalpel swing overhead.
Fair: throws tiny exploding pellets that explode just in front.
Bair: elbow behind.

B: while holding B owwin stands still holding a large futuristic rifle which he aims up or down by pressing the control stick the angle can only go about 30% up or down and cannot fire straight up. The shell explodes and knocks grounded enemies straight down and airborne enemies upwards. fires upon release.
Smash B: Splashes continually damaging fluid from a beaker.
Up B: depending on input. An explosion sends Owwin either up, or diagonal left or right.
Down B: Places a floating blue charge that moves when an attack makes contact with it, enemy or friendly. It explodes with down B is pressed again. In combination with B to get it off the side of the course and throw attacks it is very powerful.

pummel: headbutts while held
up throw: owwin throws them up slightly and then an explosion takes them up more
down throw: drops the opponent and kicks the opponent away
back throw: pivots and throws the opponent back
Forward throw: steps back and fires a small shot from the rifle.

FS: VY Canis Majoris SuperNova an attack much like a smart bomb explosion, but with minimal knock back, great for attacking stunned enemies in, does no damage to the user.

Taunts
1. Pulls out a radio and randomly says either "WHERE IS MY BACKUP!", "You'd better hope I die!", "We have a problem.
2. Wipes forehead with a small handkerchief.
3. Grabs head while saying "This wasn't the plan!"  

Owwin

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:06 pm
Hashire Kazemeijin
Hashire Kazemeijin

Dash Attack: Jumping Straight Kick, anime-esque style.

He's so full of himself, he had to post it twice.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:08 pm
That was an error in the school internet, not on me.

Now quit quoting me before yu push onto the next page.

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:10 pm
Hashire Kazemeijin

Make your font smaller, then. D<  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:11 pm
Harusame Mizukishi
Hashire Kazemeijin

Size and length don't matter for new page making. It moves on after 15 posts were made.  

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:13 pm
Hashire Kazemeijin
Harusame Mizukishi
Hashire Kazemeijin

Size and length don't matter for new page making. It moves on after 15 posts were made.

No kidding?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:23 pm
I picked s**t I can do for my moves xd  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Social Room

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items