Dont you hate it when.... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smol pp

Witty Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:12 pm
You just arrived in English class and as soon as you get there the teacher tells everyone, "Alright kids im gonna need you to take out a separate sheet of paper and open your textbooks"gah that pisses meh off as soon as I hear take out a sheet of paper  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:34 pm
ha lol u know what pisses me off? when ma math teacher gets mad at all of 4th period for 1st periods mistakes! im like hey shut the ******** up! lol  

X Naota Of The Sora X

Takeshi60
Captain

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:01 pm
what really sux for me is when i have research( not really a class its like a free time to do homework and stuff) and if we behave badly we get held back a min every time we do something. and thats the whole class when only 1 guy did it. and ITS BEFORE LUNCH!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:07 pm
HA I had a math teacher that treated everyone like we were in first grade. She is constantly smiling, and uses tha stupid high pinch voice your suppose to use on little kids to make them feel cute. She doesn't even yell or anything. If she is mad she just tells us " Class...I'm mad now!" it drived me right off the wall, and into the garbage can.  

Syreena Mizuri Karagatan

Somniac

2,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:40 pm
u know wht really sucks when your teacher asks u a damn question and u dun know the answer then u get ******** embarased in font of the whole damn class thats what sux  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:14 am
You know what really sucks? When the teacher calls on you and you didn't raise your hand!!!!

Another thing that sucks when teacher keep on sayin to you "Do you understand it now? I can help you after class or after school!" When you get it but they think you don't know.
thats why i said " Yeah i got it so they can leave."

Also add me!!!!!

I'm hot hahahah jk maybe... wink

ObsessedWithCobraStarship

Chiaru-sai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:41 pm
what pissis me of is wen ppl make rude remarks and the teecher laughs with it....then theres the part were ur half asleep in the mornin and the teech calls on u and u say a realy stupid answer....then u get detention for bein stupid....and half asleep  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:55 pm
Chiaru-sai
what pissis me of is wen ppl make rude remarks and the teecher laughs with it....then theres the part were ur half asleep in the mornin and the teech calls on u and u say a realy stupid answer....then u get detention for bein stupid....and half asleep
ikr my teacher asked me a math question and i said false lol and i got detention for 5 weeks -.- she said i was a annoyance to the class  

-I- My Nightmare -I-

ashelybaby31fan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:56 am
Yo I Am Alwayz Tryin 2 Fukin Sleep But I cant with all the nose scream evil  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:15 am
i hate it when your not doin anything then the teacher comes in starts screamin at you then somehow YOUR the one disrupting class  

showstoper90

Simplifications

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:33 pm
Oh My God It Is So Annoying When That Happens
D:
I Hate It, I Wish I Could Just Ditch School Again...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:30 pm
i hate it when my math teacher in b3 talks about her family for no reason and i dont even know what shes talking about o-o  

-xCracker-

AnimeNerd171

5,700 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:06 pm
i hate wen my spanish teacher makes ur write the aim and do now on one sheet then tells us to take out another for something else...thts so not eco-frendly talk2hand  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:51 pm
i hate it when my teacher makes us write 5 ******** sheets explaining math!!!! and it is ******** useless fraction sums!!!  

Hashead
Crew

OG Smoker

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Niajhay

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:38 pm
i hate it when my teacher gives me a funny look for no reason so unfair. sweatdrop  
******** i hate skewl!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff