Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Stepping down Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iChakramaster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:08 pm
I've been your hokage for over a year in real time... Wow. With everything going on in my life right now, (school, stress over being hacked, work) I just don't have as much time as I used to to be online. For your next hokage, the choices are the three leaf sannin: Dark, Irish, and Kunesume (in alphebetical order, not any preference of mine). The voting will be open no longer than a week, and then we will have a ninth hokage of the Hidden Leaf Village, and I will take their place as a sannin. Choose wisely, the fate of the village is in your hands... or something like that XD. It was great being your hokage, and I hope to rp with you all under different pretenses as well.

Sincerely,
Natalie (Perkydemonofdoom/iChakramaster)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:54 pm
Shouldn't we discuss this instead of another poll? Because anyone can get their friends or whatever to vote for them but if we have a open discussion for just leaf shinobi we can hear peoples opinions and discuss it amongst us. Also it's a little unfair for me because most of the old vets aren't here anymore and we have alot of new people who don't know me where as Irish and Akira are squad leaders.  

Dark-Ninja70

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:57 pm
Dark-Ninja70
Shouldn't we discuss this instead of another poll? Because anyone can get their friends or whatever to vote for them but if we have a open discussion for just leaf shinobi we can hear peoples opinions and discuss it amongst us. Also it's a little unfair for me because most of the old vets aren't here anymore and we have alot of new people who don't know me where as Irish and Akira are squad leaders.

ninja
I know you... ninja I voted 4 u ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:01 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Dark-Ninja70

ninja
You're one of the few, alot of the older vets know me, but most of the people here are new and have no clue who I am.  

Dark-Ninja70

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:14 pm
Dark-Ninja70
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Dark-Ninja70

ninja
You're one of the few, alot of the older vets know me, but most of the people here are new and have no clue who I am.

I saw Dark gets it plain out, he me and a few others are vets to Leaf but Dark is more qualified he ran for Hokage for the last time, for all you need people Hanzo has been the strongest out of them all.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:49 pm
i don't know any of you...let me introduce my self...mookie..and you??
[not u dizzle...u know i know u]  

this_is_mookie

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:32 pm
Yeah we should have a leaf shinobi only conversation.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:50 pm
Honestly, I've seen Hanzo's posts compared to others. His RP needs to improve, but from what I've seen, he deserves it the most.

-Sound Shinobi... OUT-  

ThePonySlaystation

iChakramaster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:39 am
Ok, just say who you voted for and we will tally up the votes that way. I voted for Akira.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:05 pm
I'm not gonna lie I voted for myself for the following reasons.

-I'm a two year veteran.

-I've put my life on the line for the village more times than I can count.

-I was made Sannin December '08 a whole year and a month ago I was just reinstated.

-I was Sannin when Kazuma was a Genin and I was Akira's ANBU Captain for months where the two of them just made Sannin. (Though both are great shinobis, Im just stating my experience).

-I am head of the uchiha clan, I also have eternal mangekyou so I'm easily capable of defending the village.

-I've been Hokage in several guilds before and did a good job from what people have told me.

-I'm active.

-I ran for Hokage last year and came 2nd place to Reiko.

-I have the largest knowledge of jutsu in all of the village and I believe the most fighting and leadership experience (All my fights are listed in my profile and I used to be ANBU Captain for nearly a year).

-I always help anyone with questions they have and I'm always there to help protect anyone in need, putting their life before mine.

From the day I started here I was blown away by the experience when my teacher gave me my headband and a katana telling me I've passed I was eager to defend the village and I did. I fought in the war that followed and fought with my comrades at the gates and fought several other times too. When the Akatsuki-Leaf war broke out I was the leader of the defence at the gates and killed 2 S-ranks and saved my comrades from a atomic bomb that followed. Since then I've brought back the Hokage Mountain and made a graveyard and personal made headstones for the shinobi's of the village who passed away. I also made the History of Konoha so that future shinboi will know of the shinobi who've had a impact of the village and made it what it is today.
As Hokage I won't let anyone down and I'll protect the village with my life, that's a promise.  

Dark-Ninja70

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:43 pm
I vote for anyone who is active and good enough to handle the position. Kunesume hasn't even posted in this thread proving that he isn't as active as Irish or Dark. Dark I know is prepared to handle the position and I like how he worked his RPC up and stuck with the village while I think Kazuma joined the light assassins. From what i've seen I think Irish can handle it. I think Kunesume is prepared to handle it but I haven't really seen much of him doing anything. Also I want someone that will clean up the leaf village forum, there are so many threads it's killing me. gonk My vote goes to Dark.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:36 pm
I voted for myself cause like dark I've been here a while, I know my first post in the guild was July 8th 2008.

I am on everyday.

I ahve proved myself to this village, when akatsuki attacked for my demon and the lesser I fought Havock and Mito to save the village ((Which was a stupid idea)) and as you can tell I didnt lose......... didnt win either.

I may have left the village once or twice but that was becuase it was so inactive.

Kazuma knows what its like out in the world, he was in light assassins and akatsuki.

I have two Sannins, which means yeah I deffinetly have the ability to be were I am.

I am on every damn day.

I train some gennin that aren't even in my squad.

I am getting ready to learn every jutsu form every element making my jutsu knowledge bigger than darks.((Will be when I find the time to learn all those jutsu))

I am a toad summoner and about to become the second toad sage.

I have a arc sword from the last arc.

And come on if your not an idiot i am nice to you.

Plus I was taught by the hokage when I joined and I am only commited to this village.

And I want to clena this damn subfourm.

irishshamrock12

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:19 pm
irishshamrock12
I voted for myself cause like dark I've been here a while, I know my first post in the guild was July 8th 2008.

I am on everyday.

I ahve proved myself to this village, when akatsuki attacked for my demon and the lesser I fought Havock and Mito to save the village ((Which was a stupid idea)) and as you can tell I didnt lose......... didnt win either.

I may have left the village once or twice but that was becuase it was so inactive.

Kazuma knows what its like out in the world, he was in light assassins and akatsuki.

I have two Sannins, which means yeah I deffinetly have the ability to be were I am.

I am on every damn day.

I train some gennin that aren't even in my squad.

I am getting ready to learn every jutsu form every element making my jutsu knowledge bigger than darks.((Will be when I find the time to learn all those jutsu))

I am a toad summoner and about to become the second toad sage.

I have a arc sword from the last arc.

And come on if your not an idiot i am nice to you.

Plus I was taught by the hokage when I joined and I am only commited to this village.

And I want to clena this damn subfourm.

HUZZAH!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:31 pm

I don't think my vote counts but my voice does. Its nothing personal to any of you. I would vote for dark. I have seen him help so many and I think his experience is great. I would pick irish but I think that you would prob be the next otokage with sarium. So I saw let Dark be hokage because he deserves it.They all deserve it, but if any one should become hokage it should be Dark. Its really not personal irish but as I said I think you would be the otokage.

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200