Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Sailor☾м๏๏ภ || OOC Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Angels-Storm-

Dapper Gekko

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:43 pm
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXCharacter Profiles

⇨Sailor Scouts
---------------------------------------------------

User Image
XXXXXX - - the basics.

Name
Serena Tsukino

I am Sailor Scout of...
The Moon

XXXXXX - - time to get serious.

Personality
Happy, bubbly, a bit ditzy, very stubborn, very protective, and an amazing friend.

Back Story
Well, I don't remember much growing up, but I do remember living in an orphanage until I was ten or so. Then I was adopted and stuff. I lived a good life, with tons of friends. I was always the one to help them, with bully's and such. Now, I am going to a community college, getting the grades for a real college. I am not the smartest person ever, but my friends are doing a great job with helping me. Resently, I have been having these weird dreams. I'm not sure what they are about, but I amgoing to find out.

- The Night Sky
- Friends
- Hunks (Boys)

Dislikes
- Creepy Places
- Sad People
- Seeing Friends Get Hurt
- Dark Energys

XXXXXX - - the extras.

Extra
I love to be myself. It is so much better than pretending to be someone. I am unigue in everyway. Sometimes it's a bad thing, but oh well.

My Pupeteer
iDance_4_LiFe

User Image
XXXXXX - - the basics.

Name
Rini Moon at lest that is what I tell people

I am Sailor Scout of...
moon... kinda I am Sailor Chibi Moon

Personality
I am upbeat, extroverted and outgoing to people I know but I am shy around people I don't at first. I can also be a brat at times when upset. I can be a bit perfectionist and starts off trying to do everything alone and for myself.

Back Story
I am daughter to King Endymion and Neo-Queen Serenity, in my time travel with help of Pluto from the future to warn the girl about the dark matter that is taking over Earth and the Moon. I fear that no one will know yet and I will have to wait to tell them what is happening. I have a apartment that my mother set up for me with a house keeper and I am already in high school making me one of the youngest in my school.

-anything pink and red
-rabbits
-theme parks

Dislikes
-Darkness
-thunder and lightning
-needles
-taking care of the house

XXXXXX - - the extras.

Extra
I know who my parents are in this time and I was told to stay out of it or father will tan my hide when I get home...My father never touches me so i will play match maker

My Pupeteer
Ivys Embrace

User Image

XXXXXX - - the basics.

Name
Analice Tenshii

I am Sailor Scout of...
The Sun, known as Sailor Aurora.

Personality
Analice is a very kindhearted girl. She can come off very shy at first, but when you get to know her she can be quite talkative. She is intelligant, but doesnt often show it. She is also loyal, honorable and always belives in doing to right thing.

Back Story
Before her kingdom was destroyed by the Dark Matter, Analice was sent down to earth by her mother. She lived in a orphanige until she was about 3 years old, then she was adopted by a rich family. She grew up in a big house, where she was waited on by servants, and homeschooled by the very best teachers. Her foster parents gave her almost everything she wanted, but she never became spoiled.
Analice has always had a good heart, and never wished anything bad apon somebody, but she also seems to be a rather lonely girl. With no knowladge of her past or real parents, she has a sence of emptyness in her heart. She is looking to find somewhere where she can belong, and find her true purpose in life.

- Drawing
- Music
- Making friends

Dislikes
- Cloudy days
- Bullies
- The Dark
- Creepy crawlies

XXXXXX - - the extras.

Extra
Analice has a special locket that she has had every since she was a baby. She wears it all the time. Its a pink locket with a little golden gem in the center that is shaped like a star.

My Pupeteer
-Angels-Storm-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
XXXXXX - - the basics.

Name
Lita Kino

I am Sailor Scout of...
Sailor Jupiter

Personality
She is sweet and kind, she can be stubborn, she’s adventurous.

Back Story
Her parents died in a plain crash so she lives in an apartment by herself. Other than that, she can’t exactly remember the rest of her past…

- Dance
-Animals
-the wilderness
-her friends

Dislikes
- Meat
- Evil
-people who abuse creatures that are weaker than others.

XXXXXX - - the extras.

Extra
She loves to read and she has a braclet on her wrist shaped like a lighting bolt.

My Pupeteer
Missy Eevee

User Image
XXXXXX - - the basics.

Name
Mina Aino

I am Sailor Scout of...
Venus

Personality
Athletic, cheerful, romantic, and resilient.

Back Story
I had lived in England a few years before moving back to Japan. I was the first of the Sailor Scouts to awaken my powers, with the help of my guardian cat Artemis. I currently go to Highschool with the rest of my team, and I really enjoy it! I hope to become an Idol someday and I am constantly chasing that dream.

- Preforming
- Love
- Volley-ball

Dislikes
- Evil
- Heartbreak
- Math

XXXXXX - - the extras.

Extra
I always wear a red hair bow, which I am almost never seen without.

My Pupeteer
-Angels-Storm-

User Image
XXXXXX - - the basics.

Name
Hotaru Tomoe

I am Sailor Scout of...
Saturn

Personality
delicate, quiet, precocious, expressionless, secretive

Back Story
She is an outcast from her fellow students because of her healing abilities, strange seizures, and mood changes. But she tries to act normal around others. She dreams of being a nurse someday, using her healing powers for good. Even though she was made to bring destruction and rebirth, she just wants to be normal and have friends. Whenever she is possessed, that's when she becomes evil, and she hates herself for it. She lives with foster parents.

- Healing
- Reading
- Collecting lamps

Dislikes
- Milk
- Herself
- Pain
- Being possessed

XXXXXX - - the extras.

Extra
She has the Silence Glaive, which is her weapon.

My Pupeteer
Seraphim_Lie

User Image
XXXXXX - - the basics.

Name
Amara Tenoh

I am Sailor Scout of...
Uranus

Personality
I can be a stubborn, protective individual, but is also strong-willed, capable, charming, and occasionally even doting.

Back Story
I am very close to Michelle and and Trista, since they are Outer Senshi as I am. I helped care for Hotaru for a short time, before Galaxia's appearance. I am quite wealthy, but don't ask why and how.

-Running
-Piano
-Physical Education

Dislikes
-Popular snobs.
-Modern Japanese
-Natto (Fermented soybeans)
-

XXXXXX - - the extras.

Extra
My favorite food is salad; and I'm able to tease others while becoming flustered if teased myself, and I have difficulty with confessions

My Puppeteer
OmegaRyu_Tsuki Ayame

User Image
XXXXXX - - the basics.

Name
Trista Meioh

I am Sailor Scout of...
Pluto

Personality
Calm, Complacent, Almost Regal, Flirty.

Back Story
Greetings, My name is Trista and I am currently a college student. My Past? Well I don't know too much of my past. It seems a foggy haze. But what I can tell you is..I bet you it was spectacular. I do enjoy learning new things and meeting new people so don't be shy..I may look older, but I can be a sweetheart.

- The Color Garnet
- Underworld (Weird Obsession)
- The Rain

Dislikes
- Snotty Brats
- Rude-ness
- People who break the law
- Evil

XXXXXX - - the extras.

Extra
She also has a love for Classical music and different forms of Dance.

My Pupeteer
CandyCane831

User Image
XXXXXX - - the basics.

Name
Lynette Glacier

I am Sailor Scout of...
the Earth, known as Sailor Virgo

Personality
She's a very honest and modest person, but she tends to be irritable and will do anything to win. She likes to make friends, which comes easily with her friendly, bright personality. Once you get pass her annoying exterior she's actually very bright, and insightful on day to day issues.

Back Story
Sailor Virgo lived her life in peace and harmony with everyone and everything but that quckly changed over the course of her next few years. After her grandmother was murdered by some mysterious force for giving mortals birthdays, Lynette and her family fled to the Moon Kingdom. She later lost her father during a battle against the Negaverse, then afterwards her mother to depression. Her elder sister Audrian left to seek a brighter light and never returned. Now reincarnated she struggles makes her way through life as a Zodiac senshi, a high school student currently, and on the side, a snowboarder. It seemed to have been awaken when a gang had approached her with harsh intents, it took her a while to awaken it again after that and she had a great deal of practicing to keep it there.

- Physics
- Eating/Cooking
- Snowboarding

Dislikes
- Being Humiliated
- Quitters
- Radishes and Mushrooms
- Running

XXXXXX - - the extras.

Extra
She's very attached to animals and tends to bring them home everytime she sees a stray one or a hurt one. But there's only one she's very attached to that she cared to keep even though she's struggling to survive.

My Pupeteer
Najia The Nudist

User Image
XXXXXX - - The Basics.

Name
Sterling Fujiwara

I am Sailor Scout of...
Aries

XXXXXX - - Time To Get Serious.

Personality
Sterling is a little hard to track. She can kind and talkative one moment then be cold and easily anger the next. Sterling is independent, generous and enthusiastic for the most part. Plus she holds the courage of a true warrior. The downside to my personality is that I can be a little moody. I am also kind of impulsive.

Back Story
Sterling's past is very clouded. For awhile she remebers havingsomeone close to her...a sister maybe but they were seperated. Sterling was adopted and taken into a new family that had no children besides her. Sterling showed great promise and was enrolled in many things. She mastered ballet, gymnastics, matrial arts, and any instrument you could think of. Recently I've been having these strange dream. I ignored them but it got worst. SOon I was having visions in the middle of the day or when I was around water in any form. It's rather...strange..

- Water
- Cold
-Performing{acting, singing, playing, dancing, etc.}

Dislikes
-
- Heat
- Fire
- Cocky people

XXXXXX - - The Extras.

Extra
I have a lovely singing voice. My iris also sometimes switches from a sea foam green to an icy blue color that I don't get. I also have a make in between my shoulderblades. I've been told that it's the zodiac mark for Aries..

My Pupeteer
MewChloe

User Image
XXXXXX - - The Basics.

Name
Zakuro

I am Sailor Scout of...
Sagittarius

XXXXXX - - Time To Get Serious.

Personality
Zakuro is hard to track. Do to her harsh and always shifting upbringing she can be as unstable as the element she weilds in battle. She is independent and can be somewhat emotionless. Under all of that she seems to be somewhat lost and feels out of place.

Back Story
Zakuro's past is clouded. She was told that she was abandoned when she was first taken into Noir, an elite assassin's group. She was trained to become the ultimate weapon. Soon the Dark Matter Kingdom found her. Because of her assassin's skills she had become icy. She was taken into the Dark Matter Kingdom and told of her "destiny". She was to help bring town the Kingdoms of Sun and Moon. Zakuro was also told about her ability over elctricity something she had been toying with for awhile. Now she is ready to start on the path of her destiny with the Dark Matter Kingdom...

- Lightning
- Speed
- A Challenge

Dislikes
-
- Weakness especially her own
- The Moon or Sun though the do seem familiar in a way
- Failing

XXXXXX - - The Extras.

Extra
Zakuro can play any instrument she can get her hands on. Her accuracy and speed have yet to be matched. She had a tattoo of the saggitarius symbol in between her shoulder blades. She's had it for as long as she can remeber. Her iris also change colors which is weird.

My Pupeteer
MewChloe

User Image
XXXXXX - - the basics.

Name
Suzumi Kimekawa

I am Sailor Scout of...
Capricorn, known as Sailor Capricorn

Personality
Suzumi is a caring, kind of girl who usually smiles sometimes, but the rest she would just have a quiet, sad expression. She's usually quiet most of the time since she rarely speaks to anyone.

Back Story
Suzumi doesn't really remember much of her past except for being in a orphanage with many other children. She remembers quite a few of familiar faces like a girl named Analice and also a boy named Tamamayu who loved to play pranks on the other kids. Suzumi always wished that she can be like that one day, being someone who enjoys life with friends. Many of the kids at the orphanage over the next month or so have been adopted by parents, until Suzumi was the only kid left at the orphanage. She felt very lonely at that time, she would sit their looking out the window, thinking of if how the other children and their families are. Until one day, a man dressed casually like a servant had came to the orphanage to adopt a child. When he then saw Suzumi he thought that this girl was quite special like a warm, gentle feeling to him and his masters. Now Suzumi lives with a kindly, elderly woman and her husband. When she was sent to a public school up until halfway of middle school, she then started to have these visions in her sleep like they were trying to tell her something. These visions started to haunt her during the day at times and that's when her guardians suggested to homeschool her for the time being. Suzumi was homeschooled by a woman servant and the man servant from before. She remembered that day at the orphanage, looking out the window and also watching the kids playing, as she wished to make friends soon.

-Music
-Cooking
-Drawing
-Stuffed animals

Dislikes
-Thunder/Lightning
-Mean people
-Seeing friends get hurt
-The dark
-Being teased

XXXXXX - - the extras.

Extra
She can play the violin. She also loves animals as well.

My Pupeteer
Zy Xandra

User Image
XXXXXX - - the basics.

Name
Jaklyn -Shion- Nakamora

I am Sailor Scout of...
the Chaos also known as Sailor Taurus

Personality
Jaklyn is a bit of trickster always causing chaos all over the city and is immature for her age. she can be quiet at times because she is sad but is determined to get anything done if she works hard at it. Jaklyn is a kind girl once people get to know her a bit better.

Back Story
When Jaklyn was born into Darkness her father could'nt have her live like this so sent his daughter to earth for safety. the only reason Jaklyn's father sent her there was because if the dark matter got to her Jaklyn would be killed.
As Jaklyn grew up in an orphanage she had a breathing disorder and had to go to the hospital for most of her childhood. soon she was adopted into a regular family not rich and not poor just enough for her.
Jaklyn would always be out pulling tricks on people. she has been having werid thoughts about her past but ignores it. Jaklyn is like a typical girl and does'nt know that her real father is watching over her.

- butterflies
- music
-magic

Dislikes
- bad music
- being alone
- rainy days
-mean people

XXXXXX - - the extras.

Extra
Jaklyn has a little cross charm on her belt. but its actually a locket that won't open. she has tried everything but nothing worked. the charm has a red jewel in the center for some reason, maybe theres a combonation to open the charm locket.

My Pupeteer
randomhidan

User Image
XXXXXX - - the basics.

Name
Akira Honda

I am Sailor Scout of...
Leo

Personality
Proud, shy, kind, and fierce

Back Story
Akira lives the life of the scholar student. She got her scholarship because of her talents in singing, playing violin, and flute. Though she might act high and mighty, like a lion, she is actually very shy and kind. She met her cat Solar when she first moved here. She is very good with animals, and has a dream of becoming a vet and not a musician, when she graduates. She is often found on the roofs of buildings, looking up at the stars and night sky, trying to find her true self. She knows that she was adopted, but she acts like she doesn't.

- Music
- Sunlight
- Books

Dislikes
- Eclipses
- Allergies
- Dogs
- Rap

XXXXXX - - the extras.

Extra
I can play the flute, violin, and sing like an angel. I also have an orange cat, Solar, that can talk.

My Pupeteer
Seraphim_Lie

User Image
XXXXXX - - the basics.

Name
Jesse Anderson

I am Sailor Scout of...
Scorpio

Personality
Jesse is very friendly, however get on her bad side, you'll be sorry. She is tougher when it comes to break ups, but she never has make ups.

Back Story
She never talks of her past. All we know is that she is from the UK. She may have met Mina, however it is unknown.

-Animals- especially wolves
-The subject of guys
-Video games

Dislikes
- Spiders
- Enemies
- Hunters
-Fire

XXXXXX - - the extras.

Extra
Her power is darkness

My Pupeteer
animalluver107

User Image
XXXXXX - - the basics.

Name
Anita Lee Hang

I am Sailor Scout of...
Ying and Yang or better known as Libra

Personality
I may be associated with the planet Venus but that doesn't mean that I let love rule my heart. I am mostly detached from the world which is necessary for me to do my job. I am loyal, honest, open minded, serious, and stubborn.

Back Story
It was once my duty to help keep the Balance between Good and Evil. When Dark Matter came, I left knowing that the Balace that had been temporarily disrupted would return back to normal with our beautiful Queen's sacrifice. Years later I have awakened as Anita Hang. I have something now that I was never able to have before. I have a family. Now it's up to me and the others to help protect the ones we love. As the keeper of Balance, it is up to me to help restore both Ying and Yang.

-Art
-Music
-Family

Dislikes
-Noise
-Imbalance
-Unfairness
-Messes

XXXXXX - - the extras.

Extra
I have a family now...I never had one of those before. There's Aniko Hang (my mother), Yuki Soul (adopted brother), and Kyo Soul (Yuki's twin brother who was also adopted). The twins are both twelve and father died a long time ago. It's odd...perhaps I'm not that far from Venus after all because what I feel in my heart is definitely love.

My Pupeteer
Fiyori_Takeshi

User Image
XXXXXX - - the basics.

Name
Momoyuki Usumi

I am Sailor Scout of...
Gemini

Personality
Out going, Happy a lot of the time, she puts up a fake smile when she's sad so that no one will worry about her, and when you get her really angry she is very scary.

Back Story
TBA -will show in rp-

- Drawing/Singing/Playing Musical Instruments
- Animals
- Candy/Sweets
- Anime/Manga

Dislikes
- People who are mean
- People who pick on others
- Onions
- Yucky Food

XXXXXX - - the extras.

Extra
~Nothing~

My Pupeteer
Onna Ouji-Sama

User Image
XXXXXX - - the basics.

Name
Ellis Tsukishima

I am Sailor Scout of...
Cancer

Personality
Ellis is a very caring and wise person, though at times she can be kind of moody. She is reliable and understanding anfd will put others before her own needs. She seldom loses her temper and is a good listener and advise giver. She moves with grace and elegance.

Back Story
Ellis doesn't remember her child hodd very well but that was from Ireland and Adopted by an Irish singer who had married into a rich japanese family. Ellis is a famous singer though not by choice, her father and older brother are her managers. She is Irishand has a bit a and Irish lilt though she deos speak Japanese pretty well. She is the Priestess for her father's family as well.

- Music
-Animals
-Cooking
-Reading

Dislikes
-Potatos
- Being the center of attention
- Mean people
-Roaches

XXXXXX - - the extras.

Extra
She sings, plays violin and plays harp

My Pupeteer
MoonDancerRising

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:44 pm
⇨Villans
--------------------------------------------------

-Angels-Storm-

Dapper Gekko

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

-Angels-Storm-

Dapper Gekko

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:45 pm
⇨Other
--------------------------------------------------

User Image
XXXXXX - - the basics.

Name
Lumos (Black) & Astra (White)

Personality
Both are kind, helpful, protective, loyal, and wise. They would give their lives to protect the Princesses and the universe.

Back Story
Lumos and Astra are the guardians and guides of the Solar Princess and the Zodiac Senshi, just like Luna and Artemis are for the Moon Princess and the Planet Senshi. They were told by Queen Eternity to watch over the 13 Princesses, and keep them from harm. They know that the Dark Matter may be rising backup to power, and they think it might be time to awaken the Solar Princess and the Zodiac Senshi soon...

- The Sailor Scouts
- Protecting the Princesses
- Being together...

Dislikes
- Evil doers
- Injury, death
- Those who threaten the Scouts
- Having to act like domestic dogs...

XXXXXX - - the extras.

Extra
They have little yellow Star symbols on their foreheads.

My Pupeteer
-Angels-Storm-

Starlight Knight
(He's actually in shades of white, pale gold and silver.)
XXXXXX - - the basics.

Name
Alexander Hos'ikami (last name is pronounced 'Hoshi-kami')

Personality
Shy, quiet, slightly withdrawn. He is quite fond of music and his twin brother, Hoshi.

Back Story
Alex doesn't remember that much of his past, and doesn't really care to. He has a passion for music and martial arts, though he isn't really sure why he enjoys the latter. Recently, he has begun having blackouts, and odd dreams he can't explain or remember fully. He is unsure what it means or why it is happening.

-Girls, at times.
-His friends, though he doesn't have many.
- His twin brother, Hoshi.

Dislikes
-Bullies
-Brussel sprouts
-Anyone who lets their ego rule themselves.

XXXXXX - - the extras.

Extra
Alexander has no idea he is actually the Starlight Knight, sworn to protect the Princess of Light. He also has no idea his twin 'brother' is in fact the inner spirit of his weapon as the Starlight Knight. His techniques rely on distraction, such as the Starblade Shower, which releases a shower of shimmering blades that can hurt the enemy; and the Taiyouken, which is a flare of light to blind the foe. His entrance is a silver-blue rose.

My Puppeteer
OmegaRyu_Tsuki Ayame  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:50 pm
Phew...That takes a big loadd off the first page of the RP xD

Now.... Come all you Sailor Moon Rpers!! This is the OOC haven where you can share your deepest, darkest secrets twisted

Ok maybe not. But you can chat about Sailor Moon stuff 4laugh

-Angels-Storm-

Dapper Gekko

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ivys Embrace

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:59 pm
I am here ...-evil laughter- All love Rini...j/k  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:02 pm
Boo ^-^  

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:09 pm
So when can we start awakening for the rp?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:10 pm
What to do with Rini is my problem... I tried to get her to see the girls but she was ignored sweatdrop  

Ivys Embrace

Beloved Phantom

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:28 pm
But didn't you make her so she tripped inside a classroom? We're outside the gym right now...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:32 pm
Fiyori_Takeshi
But didn't you make her so she tripped inside a classroom? We're outside the gym right now...
Oh sorry I am a little slow right now...must edit it now -runs back with big bottle of white out- I missed read it for some reason  

Ivys Embrace

Beloved Phantom

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:46 pm
Ivys Embrace
Fiyori_Takeshi
Oh sorry I am a little slow right now...must edit it now -runs back with big bottle of white out- I missed read it for some reason

It's okay. I'll make it so that I'm the one to notice her ^-^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:51 pm
Fiyori_Takeshi
Ivys Embrace
Fiyori_Takeshi

I have her walking to the gym now LOL sweatdrop  

Ivys Embrace

Beloved Phantom

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:58 pm
Ivys Embrace
Fiyori_Takeshi
Ivys Embrace
Fiyori_Takeshi

I have her walking to the gym now LOL sweatdrop

Okay biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:59 pm
By the way...anyone here knows how to draw very well? I'm not too happy that I had to rely on doll maker palace to create Anita's sailor scout form. So I'm hoping that there's someone here that can draw and give it a try.  

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100