Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Trinity Blood - Angel of the Burning Sun | Rp Recruitment

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Ethos of Antiquity

7,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:49 am
I have recently posted a new roleplay in your guilds Sci-fi sub-forum. I am looking to recruit some members to help get it on its feet. I would really appreciate your help in making my thread successful. The thread includes a number of races ( really whatever you'd like to be I guess), Action, Political intrigue, and Romance if you so choose. The plot has an intellectual bases, but is pretty laid back. I have high expectations in the success of the thread in its new home, and hope you can all help in progressing the story. The thread has potential, it just needs support from dedicated members willing to contribute to the plot.

It seems that my last attempt at recruitment went unnoticed, so I'm trying again. I'm really hopping you all will like it, I really put a lot of work into it. Id really appreciate it if you all could kinda spread the word, My Rp began with a slow start but I'm really hopping it can still be successful. I'm also looking for a few people to critique my work, please don't be shy to express your feelings towards the thread. I need as much help as I can get.

here's the link[/
url]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:54 am
Im sorry for the link not working,

I dont know whats wrong with it.

This thread doubles as the Occ thread as of now, so if you wouldn't mind posting any pointer, questions, or really anything related to the threads exterior problems here, that would be great.  

Ethos of Antiquity

7,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Haxxle

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:54 am
I think you'll be pleased, or not, to know that I might join the RP

---------------------

Oh and here is a replacement link
Trinity Bood - Angel of the Burning Sun