Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
Now that is a messed up date... (PRP) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:33 pm
The man of pure light and pure darkness, Teran. He is going on a date with the woman of both light and dark, Byakuren. What will happen? The scene is in a forsaken part of Ethral, a small city with little defenses. A town that works hard to remain on the map.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:29 pm
Wearing a new black cloak, and a nice tie over his black undershirt, Teran was the closest to being professional as he would ever be. His hair was perfect, and his eyes were shining crimson as he walked forward to find Byakuren, to go on this date with her. They were to meet here in a while, and for purposes only Teran knew, he did not want to make her wait alone, so he came an hour early, right as the sun had gone down, and night had begun. The fresh night air was amazing, and Teran sat in the cold as he watched, trying to see when she would come.  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:59 pm
a fiant whisper of music could be heard in the background and the air smelled of a sweet mixature of honey and mahogany. In the wind could be heard the song from Robin Hood: Men in Tights- The night is young and you are so beautiful.

(you enjoy that mood Sensai, enjoy it!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:51 am
Byakuren nervously paced to and fro just beyond sight, a pale trail of frost following her every step, her hand was wound in the hair at the right side of her face and her expression was apprehensive. Ever since her yelling match with Teran and her break down, emotion had been toying with her insight on all things, even now the graying static bit at the edges of her vision. A remedy was in order, and Byakuren knew all too well what the interference signified but had little idea how to fix the problem. Oracle or not, she wasn’t anything near omnipotent in her knowledge.

Emerging from behind the bank of trees separating her from where Teran sat, his eyes roving in search of her pale form. Eyes wide, she hesitantly made her way towards him and noticed she wasn’t the only one to decide a change of attire had been in order. Half way there, Byakuren’s ingrained stoic impassiveness reappeared and returned her shuddering steps back to normal. Even if her mind was a buzz to the point of keeping her from functioning, she wouldn’t give Teran the pleasure of seeing it in her up close. She’d been generous enough all ready. Byakuren’s Chinese styled dress swayed along with her, the navy fabric richer then her perfered clothing and decorated by light grey embroidery. The color only served to cast her already white skin to a paler shade where the high neck and lack of sleeves shaped her already gangly body slimmer. Her feet were bare as always besides the wrapping along her arches and ankles, and each step flashed her light gray silk pants through the hip high cuts up the side of both legs. Finishing her ensemble and holding her sword to her left hip was a black sash, who’s tied ends hung down and slithered against her side.

“Teran,” she ehaled out as she stopped before him and then bent at the waist. “Thank you for coming…” Pressing the quickest of kisses to his left cheek, she stood straight and hooked the right side of her hair behind her ear. She no longer knew what to do next as she peered down at the young man perpetuating her inner turmoil, so she let her mind react without inhibition. The next thing she knew, she was holding the end of Teran’s tie in a white knuckled grip, pulling at his neck…apparently she was still harboring a want to strangle him, the lament pushed to the edges of her psyche when the static had set in.

Yokai Manekineko
Crew

Beloved Gawker

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:33 pm
Seeing Byakuren made Teran's heart jump. He was instantly struck by her beauty. She dressed up as well. While he had a new cloak, he still appeared very inappropriately dressed. As she approached, a spike in darkness began to come over him. Every time they were together it seemed to happen. Yet as he watched her approach he couldn't help but show her that smile that he always seemed to have on his face, his bright white teeth glowing in the slight light of the rising moon. Her dress was very well made, and staring down at his undershirt, he noticed a large rip in it from the fight he had earlier. It was ripped all over, and he was surprised that it did not fall off. Turning back and forth, he quickly clenched his fist and ripped his shirt off, and threw it behind him, as it flew off in the wind. He sincerely hoped she did not see, although he doubted she wouldn't as she was staring directly at him.

Standing straight up while breathing got heavy, he watched as she seemed to be wearing the most elegant clothing he had ever seen. He had no shirt on, and a black tie on. Great... Teran thought as his cloth cloak flowed behind him like the wind.

She was speaking, although seeing her lips moving, he could not hear her as she bowed and kissed his cheek. With his gaze on her, he noticed that she was choking him. "Kuso..." He muttered under his breath before flipping above her head, his tie falling off of his neck as he grabbed her from behind, his tie still secured in her hand. Lifting her off of the ground, he whispered in her ear. "You can't get me with that!" grabbing her clenched fist with his own, he began to hold it, as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a large amount of money. "I learned to steal when I was with Tysulir. In fact, I took this from him." holding the bulging wallet, he grabbed another box from his pockets. It was a long box, opening it, a diamond necklace was within it. "Here put this on." Teran uttered as he wrapped his arms around her, his steady hands going up her shoulders as he wrapped the necklace around her, the large diamonds shining brighter then the stars. It seemed to fit her perfectly. Placing his hand back with hers, he began to pull her. "Lets go! I have another surprise!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:22 pm
As soon as Teran touched her skin, Byakuren’s mind shut down under the haze of the static afflicting her. She was stock still as he lifted her in his arms, fused happily about her and slipped the dazzling diamonds round her thin neck. There was nothing, not an ounce of personality radiating out of her, no thought, no insight, everything was gone as if someone had flipped an off switch. She only began to move when he tugged her along behind him, her magenta eyes blinking rapidly as her mind literally went through a reboot. “W-what?” She stammered, not even noticing the necklace until she was pulled along more and the gems bounced softly against her collar. She would have fingered the silver set jewels just to know they were real had her only hand not been occupied. Sure she’d received gifts before, some more extravagant then the diamonds but she’d always given them away. The gifts those who sought out her knowledge gave were trash to her; they rarely had real feeling behind them. But the necklace, even in her confusion was something she would be hard pressed to part with. Intuitively, Byakuren felt the lurking excitement and jovial attitude that had sunk into the stones, she couldn’t rid herself of them with those resounding emotions trapped in them.

“Teran, where did you get this?” Byakuren called, stumbling behind him and catching up with a few fast steps to rid herself of his cloak flying into her face as the winds picked up. If he remembered anything about her, Teran would at least find it strange that she hadn’t heard him what so ever. Even now the sounds around her were distant, as if she were hearing them from underwater. Something needed to change now, she couldn’t stand how she was blacking out at inopportune times and sent over the edge of insanity without being able to decide when or where she would fall.

Yokai Manekineko
Crew

Beloved Gawker

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:31 pm
It pains me
Looking around at the insanity and the bright lights, Teran had not had a chance to be with someone he liked since he was a preteen. Work at the farm, helping his mother, saving the world, these were all things that made relationships difficult, yet a looming feeling that this was going to end badly filled his heart, he ignored these thoughts with everything he had in him. His smile sewn onto his mouth, he turned to Byakuren, who was in a sort of trance. The man quit running, and let go of her hand, placing both of his hands on her shoulders, his forehead pressed against hers, his nose touching with hers. "Those diamonds... they were my mothers. My father sold his business to buy the farm, and with what was left, he bought the finest diamonds he could afford. When my mother died, I took them off her neck, and I kept them ever since. I was told by my father that they would be passed around until the end of time, they are not only important to me, but to everyone who has ever had them, and now they belong to you..." Teran smiled as he stared at the shining gems on her neck, never once letting go of her shoulders. His body got hotter as he continued to hold her, his crimson eyes glowing before he took a step back, and placed his hands on his hips, his face in a corky position as he stared at her.

"Now... why are you so spazzy?" Teran questioned, as he stared up and down Byakuren's magnificent body, the clothing far outclassing anything that anyone was wearing in the small village.
yet I love it

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:56 pm
Staring remorsefully at the ground, Byakuren’s thin fingers played along the gems after Teran’s quick explanation as to wear they’d come from. Who could ever forgive her if she were to lose or damage them? Worries seeped in, even in her impaired state it completely went against her normally strong personality and fortitude. Lifting her eyes, she pulled her body up from the slouch it had been in and faked confidence. “Spazzy?” She started, her lips pulling into a frown. “You’re the reason I’m like this…” sighing out the last sentence, Byakuren ran her hand through her dove white locks, splaying the silky strands and shaking her head to reset them.

Glaring at Teran, she mimicked his hands on hips stance. “You’re the problem Teran…you, no.” Shaking her head, she hid the confusion still etched along her brows until she could voice anything. “Since the forest, I’ve been blacking out…I feel a static behind my eyes and in my head that hinders my thoughts and my insight. Its driving me off the knife’s edge of sanity when I can’t bring myself back, and literally tossing me around like a rag doll. It hurts.” Clutching the stump of her other arm, she jolted slightly, her shoulders slumping and her confident posture failing. “I can’t do anything about it, I’ve tried and the static won’t leave. Even a Genesis hasn’t had any sort of curing effect. Its emotions that are the problem, emotions tied to you.”

Yokai Manekineko
Crew

Beloved Gawker

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:13 pm
It pains me
Teran began to stare at her. She was always so full of life, such emotion, such suspision, such lack of confidence. Why was it so atractive? She was a mess, even as an insightful person, her heart was just as restricted as Teran's, yet her heart would wake up if the man could do anything about it. She was real, and she was having a break down as she spoke. The way she spoke had such soft intensity, the words flying through the air in a peaceful echo. Even with those walking around them, for a split second, it was only the two of them, both having termoil and fear, lack of knowledge, and a feeling of alone slipping away. It seemed as though Teran and Byakuren needed the feelings of isolation in order to survive, now they would need to find something new.

shew as glaring, the way she stared, the way it went past his physical mass and into his mind, it was enticing. Teran began to step forward slowly, not able to hold himself. As she spoke, Teran felt his heart crumble. "Emotions are the problem? of course the Genesis's have no effect..." Some sort of unknown Knowledge that only Teran seemed to understand began to fill him, although if what she said was true, her insight would not be able to tell what he knew. "its love..." he uttered as he stepped closer once more, and touched the side of her face. "You think far to much, for once, something is telling you to calm down... just accept yourself and it should go away. Blacking out is from stress...trust me." The damned smile. The damned smile...

Flipping his hair out of his face, Teran noticed a man approching. "oh wow, here already?" From the hands of the man came two light blue snowcones, because of the cold, they would not melt. "enjoy..." Teran uttered, taking a bite of the sky colored euphoria, grabbing his skull and screaming as his brain felt the full force of a blizzard.
yet I love it

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:58 pm
Byakuren leaned into Teran’s tender touch, the static easing from her head slowly while her magenta eyes regained some of their lost luster. His palm was warm against her frozen skin and it eased the tension in her shoulders and spine, allowing Byakuren to stand straight once more. This close she could feel the warmth radiating off of his bare skin causing the faintest of blushes to stain her white skin. Love. She hadn’t wanted to acknowledge the emotion, it was something her insight extended too, but she had on personal experience in. Fifteen years old and she’d barely begun to scratch the surface of the feeling herself.

Relax. Byakuren intoned internally, lifting her eyes to catch the man running towards them with sno-cones and she bewilderedly took one of the two he offered. Staring at the icy treat, she nearly jumped with Teran screeched, shying away momentarily before returning immediately. Pressing the tips of her fingers not being used to hold her sno-cone, she placed them against his temple and literally pulled the cold induced nerve pain away. Had it been any other affliction her control of all thing ice wouldn’t have done anything, but pain caused from the cold was her specialty. “Unlike me Teran, you need to actually eat that thing slowly.” Fusing, she was fusing over him. Dropping her hand to her mouth, she took a quick bite of the cone and savored the blue raspberry flavor as a distraction. Byakuren was going to need much more time to get used to…love, before her flightiness eased.

Continuing to munch away at the icy treat, she sidled closer to Teran and leaned against him before speaking with blue stained lips. “Now, what’s next on your agenda tonight?”

Yokai Manekineko
Crew

Beloved Gawker

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:21 pm
“And therefore, since I cannot prove a lover
To entertain these fair well-spoken days
Her soft skin clenching against his, the icy touch leaving him as she felt his forehead, the snow cones taste completely coincidental, for she could cure his brain freeze. Teran's hairs stood up, and his skin began to tingle, his body growing hot. As she looked at him, her love was something strange to him as well. He looked down to the ground, and dropped the treat on the ground, the blue ice falling across the ground. He was now convulsing. "what... is going on?" He uttered, his hair turning its grey color once more.

Lifting his hands over his face, he began to scream, his muffled voice barely audible over his hands. Biting down onto his palms, he stopped himself from yelling again, his eyes rolling to the back of his head. "Alright... I got something planned..." Grabbing her, Teran sprouted large wings from his back, and began to rise slowly into the air, his hands slipping onto her legs and arm, holding her like a baby. As they rose higher into the air, he began to fly.

Soaring through the air, he was smiling with such intensity, that those on the ground were not as afraid. It was not ominous, yet the way he spoke, the way he felt, it was so eerie, so enticing, so threatening.
I am determinèd to prove a villain
And hate the idle pleasures of these days."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:51 pm
The screaming, this time pressed to Teran’s side, Byakuren refrained from moving as he spasmed and held still when his arms came up and unintentionally pinned her to his side. Loosing her grip on her sno-cone, the ice fell from her grip which was all well and good, the blue dye had started to stain her lips to the point she looked hypothermic. Lifting her now free hand, she stood on her toes and wrapped her digits around Teran’s neck, his black hair tickling along her bare arm as it shifted to gray. If she had any reservations about the young man’s physical changes, she showed none of it, more so Byakuren seemed to take some sort of perverse enjoyment in it. Darkness, touch…both were equally sensual to her and Teran practically oozed the first and was more then willing to reciprocate the latter.

When he pulled her up into the princess carry, her arm tightened on his neck after each powerful jolt of his wings gaining lift. Soaring over the grounds, she tucked her face into his chest and closed her eyes against her white hair whipping across her face. “Something planned, now what could that be?” Speaking with her lips against his chest, Byakuren’s breath was a warm burst quickly displaced by the frigid air currents.

Yokai Manekineko
Crew

Beloved Gawker

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:00 pm
“And therefore, since I cannot prove a lover
To entertain these fair well-spoken days
It was such a nice night, the birds flying around, the people on the ground, staring. The damn eyes staring. Perhaps nice was not such a good word to use, perhaps peaceful, perhaps intensive, perhaps nothing at all. Teran felt the pulse of the oracles heart against his, and bowing his head down, he felt himself have control. She seemed to like it when he had darkness, but was it worth letting it consume him? It seemed to be the case as he opened his mouth, and a charge of black fire began to erupt from his mouth, and fall to the ground below, lighting the entire ground to flames. He turned to her and smiled. "You should try Byakuren!"

Flapping his wings, the tops of buildings were instantly blown to bits, fragments of the materials used to make them scattered across the small city, taking of the heads of innocence like a guillotine. Teran was not laughing, but instead staring at the top of Byakuren's head intensively, hoping she would look up and perhaps enjoy, or disapprove of his actions. Soaring through the air randomly, the screaming of those who were about to approach death was a symphony of love. Doing slight spins, those who were caught in any misfire from Teran's affection was instantly destroyed.

Children, women, and elderly, none were sparred from this carnage. It was as though this was meant to happen. This was a neutral city, no one had any reason to attack, and yet it happened. Only Teran knew its true purpose.
I am determinèd to prove a villain
And hate the idle pleasures of these days."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:16 pm
Alex hastily tracked the center of light and dark that was Teran. He was supposed to be following that man on orders of Tysulir. Walking near, he hid behind a tree and watched as Teran paced. The oracle showed up, and the two embraced. Using his wind to pull their words to him, he realized that they were seemingly......dating. Alex nodded at the unlikliness of it, two poeple that seemed to crave the destruction and carnage that forrowed them wherever they went. Seeing a man approaching them, he quickly grabbed him and forced the answer to this question out of him. "Who are you and why are you heading towards those two?" the man answered, "Delivering these sno-cones to them.... don't hurt me". Alex was about to silence the man when he realized that this was a great opporutunity to get close to the two without them really noticing. Knocking him out, Alex stole the man's clothes and sno-cones. He appreached the two and handed them their cones, listening in to their conversation on the way over and away. giving the clothes back to the sleeping man, he wrote down all that he had seen and heared so far on a notepad. He laughed quietly at Teran's brainfreeze, and was suprised that Byakuren managed to get rid of it.

Teran sprouted wings, a sign that he was going into his first form, and picked Byakuren up with little effort. They flew away, and Alex followed through back alleys to keep up with his speed. He noted while he ran that the warrior's hair had managed to change colors, which he quickly scribbled on the notepad. "s**t" Alex whispered as he was nearly fried by a large glob of black fire. He ducked around a corner, but it seemed that Teran hadn't noticed him yet. Alex took refuge behind a shield of wind as roof fragments pelted against it, obliterating those few unlucky souls around him. He was sorely tempted to teack a lession to Teran about murdering innocent people. Biting his lip, he decided against it as it went against his mission. He shrugged and when back to peering out form behind the corner of a building, thinking he would probably kill me anyway. That plus the fact that I might hurt the oracle makes the odds not in my favor. He watched for Teran's next move, writing down both the fire attack and how powerful just the gusts from his wings were.  

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Yokai Manekineko
Crew

Beloved Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:46 pm
Cosmic fallacies impressed on a body of winter,
A destiny of intrepid dives into an omniscient psyche feared by human kind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the screams erupting below, Byakuren lifted her white crowned head to stare almost longingly up at Teran. Even as Oracle, and an entity supposedly charged with the welfare of innocents…and with her background, she felt little to nothing for those perishing below. Indifferent was what she was, even the high wail of children didn’t phase her what so ever. Instead her thin arm tightened at the back of Teran’s neck, lifting her up within the framework of his arms as her eyes cracked open for a brief moment. That’s all she needed as she gently kissed the transformed man, sipping at the darkness spilling from his lips and eliciting an equal response from the reserves of the same element stored within her much smaller body.

Byakuren pulsated, the deep shadows of twisting darkness sliding just beneath her white skin, like a predator waiting to find its escape. For the first time in days she felt balanced and whole, the static behind her eyes gone and her insight reviving in a rush. The infusion was absolutely what she needed as her icy aura grew, shedding black snow from the air around her and Teran. They fell silently, with a gentleness of any of their white counter parts, but once they landed the icy bite grew, enveloping anything in a spray of razor shards. Thousands upon thousands fell until she pulled her lips away, her face expressionless besides her magenta eyes. They held the swirling midnight darkness of the Oracle, the endless depths that resided in the back of her mind and beyond. The look was one to draw, to devour, to absolutely consume another’s mind before she blinked and that darkness hid itself away from view.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twisted kingdoms of thought and function,
Who will break the cycle of distortion upon the winter?

Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff