Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zee Pack

Back to Guilds

Kitties, grunnies, wolves, foxes, cows.... All come together at Zee Pack! 

Tags: animals, lover, avatar, furry, bibbles 

Reply Zee Pack
Pets! Our furry friends Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silk Salt
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:07 pm
Tells us about your pets! Show pictures, or give stories about them.
We'd love know find out what animal friends you hold close you your heart.

For example:

I have a rat named Sakie, and she's probably my best friend. She's white, with a light brown stripe down her back and head. Her favorite foods are snap peas and carrots, and I love to take her with me everywhere. Her favorite place to ride is right in my cleavage. X3 Sometimes when I'm taking a nap, she'll climb right in bed with me. It's very cute. Everywhere I go, people want to pet her. I hope that together, Sakie and I can break the "dirty rat" stereotype.
I'll post pictures soon! <3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:30 pm
I have 3 s**t'zus named Max,Miloh, and Mitzi.Max is 7 miloh is almost 2 years and his sister is the same age, Mitzi is the wildest dog ive ever met, she'll jump in your arms 5 feet away  

ChocoSauce
Crew

xoexoebinks

Lionheart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:14 pm
My dog Cloe, and I as a Kid.
User Image

Her name was Cloe. I've had her since I was a little kid and she was a pup.
She was a Rottweiler but she was the kindest and most lazy dog I've ever had. But I loved her still. I taught her tricks while I grew up. Jump for the stick, play dead, speak, and defend our yard. But then one day in 2008, 3 day before Christmas she past away from sickness and old age. She was my best friend. I miss her so.
R.I.P Cloe. Forever Loved.♥

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:21 pm
She's as big as a bear! And lovely too. <3 I love rottweilers.
I'm sorry for your loss, but I'm glad for the good times you had. ^^

Silk Salt
Captain

xoexoebinks

Lionheart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:24 pm
Yeah! I know right?
When I was little. I use to ride her as a pony. Haha.
And it's alright.
She needed to get away from the aching.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:24 pm
The dog is huge!  

ChocoSauce
Crew

xoexoebinks

Lionheart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:37 pm
Furry too.
o_o

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:05 pm
I have a doggy named Gipsie. She is a Shepard. She is 8 years old. And she is medium. I will post a picture of her later or not because I can''t find my camera. She has light brown eyes. She is beautiful. She knows stay, down, sit, high five, and much much more. She doesn't play fetch because she won't let go of the ball 4laugh

Purinmin
Crew

Aged Friend

Silk Salt
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:05 pm
She looks like he would eat my dogs. X3
I have two little wiener dogs as well, they're both long hair. One is reddish brown, while the other is colored like Chloe. They love to play together and they're incredibly sweet. One thing about Dachshunds, though... as their excitement grows, their bladders shrink. XD

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:15 pm
Lmfao!
Cuute. xD

xoexoebinks

Lionheart

wolf_kaname
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:57 pm
User Image

"The best of us...
User Image
...Can find happiness...

______User Image_______________________________________________________________________

I've so many animals over the years...

Three in the past year have died.

Bobo who had to have been as old or older than I am.
He was also an enormous Rottweiler. Not quite as fuzzy though.
He was the most gentle creature I've ever met. I loved him. He loved to go for rides in the truck and after not moving from the same spot for days we finally had to take him to be put down. We put him in the back of the truck(He was too big to put anywhere else) and he even raised his head for that. At least he had that before he went. He now sits in an ornate box on the shelves in our living room. <3

Then there was Spaz. He was just a kitten and furry black from head to toe. We think he got ran over. we tried to get him to a vet, but he had to be put down. He was every thing his name entitles. <3

Last there was Song Bird. A parakeet. He was small and white with a big blue spot on his back. He was so sweet. He was old, even if he was new to me. I got him and Symphony, another Bigger Blue parakeet ,Female, from a friend. Symphony is still here, though. I smile at her a lot. I miss my little Song Bird though. It has to be a sin when a bird dies...Like a little bit of the freedom of the world has just flown away. <3

Enough of sadness and tears, though that was very therapeutic. smile

We still have Symphony, My little girl; Baby, who we got not long after Bo,(He's a boy, we didn't name him.XD); and an unamed snake. He's a baby rat snake.(Sorry saltXD).

Oh, and we have Two sugarglider, a boy and a girl who breed often. Sugar and spice.^-^Spice is the girl. ^-^

I don't have pictures at the moment.

_______________________________________________________________________User Image______

I n M i s e r y."

Omnia Vincit Amor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:09 am
Bah, I can handle the circle of life. X3 Lizards eat cute critters. It's the way things go!

I know it can be painful to share about pets that have passed away, but I'm grateful that you did. ^^ Sometimes it can be therapeutic, and I love hearing about your loved ones. I can almost see little Spaz, jumping at his own shadow and pouncing on your feet. X3

My family also has a dog that sits on the shelf now. His name was Rugby, and he was a welsh terrier. They're really sweet dogs, but can be feisty. Then again, aren't all terriers? Heehee. He developed a brain tumor, though. His balance was the first to go, but he was still as playful and loving. Just a little wobbly! Finally, we had a vet come to the house and put him to sleep for the last time. I was glad, in a way. He'll never have a seizure again, and he'll be able to chase all the cats he wants now.

Bless you, Rugby. TwT

And bless all of the animals that all of us hold dear, whether they are still with us or not. They really are so much more then pets. They're part of the family, and the loss is just as great. *wipes a tear*

But I digress...

Silk Salt
Captain

luigirules64
Vice Captain

Sparkly Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:47 am
The kisses of the sun... were sweet I didn't blink...
I let it in my eyes... like an exotic dream...
The radio playing songs... that I have never heard...
I don't know what to say... Oh not another word!

I have... 3 hamsters. I've had 8 in my lifetime.

Hamtaro, Bijiou, Panda, Stan, Maxwell, Blackbear, Cream, Bo, and now, Sandy. :3

I name all of my hamsters off of the anime show Hamtaro and The Ham-hams. Maxwell has recently has passed away, and I miss him very much.

Hamtaro was the first, my ham. He died of wetail, but even in his last moments he was always the kindest and most energetic ham, and loved to roll and roam in my covers on my bed. Such a crazy ham.

Bijiou was the fat one, but made him none the less loveable. The most memorable thing that he did, was, one day, when he got out of his cage, we left his cage out, with the door open, and came home to find him snacking inside his cage, out of his bowl. Was the best moment of our life with him. He died due to cancer, or a tumor...we're not sure, but he died right next to me, and I miss him very much. He also had a tendency to fall asleep in little crooks in our blankets and sleep with us. Most adorable thing I have ever seen.

Panda was crazy, and I partially blame myself for it. The hamster was VERY timid, and around the first week he was in our home, I was emptying out his tunnel, and suddenly a black furball was in the trash. I realized it was Panda, and scrambled to get him, but he jumped right out of our hands. I couldn't get him after that. We waited a night, and found him behind our fridge, in which we used oven mitts to catch him. I swear he would STILL have a fear of oven mitts if he were still with us. That hamster adored me, and would snuggle in my lap to clean for a bit before sniffing the surrounding area. He died due an infection, more or less likely a tumor, in his eye.

Stan was our man. That's what we called him. Stan the man. He always loved people, and was never hesitant to chill with us for a bit on the couch. He even kept me company one time while I was doing my homework, even if he did chew the corners off my paper. XD He died early last year...and I miss him very much.

Maxwell, who recently died and left us very sad, was the most ENERGETIC hamster you could ever meet. Most hamsters, when they get older, stop running on their wheels and going up and down their tunnels, but not Maxy-boo. He ran all night long and could light a lightbulb with how fast he ran. X3 He was a finger-biter as a baby, and always thought you had something. We miss him very much. He was out first short-hair hamsters.

Blackbear we adopted from someone else, and really loved her. We weren't aware he was a she until we took her to a vet for her jaw. She apparently broke her jaw barchewing. I was very sad when she died, but we didn't have her for very long. ;(

Cream is my ham. Literally. I was very surprised when I came home from summer vacation at my Grandmother's house, to find another hamster. We've only ever had 2 at a time, but my mother had suddenly decided to get one. We have always chosen a hamster with both of us there, and I was very hurt when she chose one without me. Now, Cream has been dubbed my stalker hamster. By that name, he literally stalks me, knocks over his things inside his cage, and barchews when I talk just normally to anyone, saying that he wants out so he can roll and waddle around on the covers. What a weirdo. xD

Bo is our baby, we got him after Stan left us, because my mom and I couldn't stand the pain of an empty cage. He's really timid, but has bonded very well to us so far. He loves seeds, especially pumpkin seeds.

Sandy is a shorthair hamster, and we bought her a little more than a week ago. He recently got out, and we caught him with oven mitts. Let's hope we don't have another Panda incident xD

that's all my hamsters. Love em. Best pet to have if you can't afford a dog :3

Inside and empty room... My inspiration flows!
I long to hear the tune... Around my head it goes...
So deep inside of me... You want to sing with me.
Just la la la la la... The music is the key!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:37 pm
I just wuuuuv hamsters. TwT They're just like furry little potatoes with feets. <3
They all sounds lovely. ^^

Silk Salt
Captain

Atheira Lunara
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:01 pm
I have three cats, one dog, and a small freshwater shark. My oldest cat is Tabatha, she's fifteen, she is dark brown with black stripes. She is the sweetest cat I know, and she loves to be ontop of my legs. She is also very short. Her favorite food is cheese. My second oldest cat is Snowy. She is a red point siamese, who used to be feral. She loves me, but will tear everyone else to shreds. (or try to anyway. ) she will eat almost anything. She thinks she's the boss. My youngest cat is Midnight. She is jet black, and extremely timid around people she doesn't know. She cries a lot, but it doesn't bother me. Her favorite food is beef. My dog's name is Nikita, and she's pretty old for a dog, so I can remember riding her when I was little. She is extremely sweet, and has never bitten anyone. She's also very intelligent about figuring out human words. My pet shark's name is Sifter, becausehe used to sift in the sand all time. He is silver with black tipped fins. He's about 5 inches long. He used to have a "sister" but she was weak, and she got stuck in the filter.  
Zee Pack

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff