Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zee Pack

Back to Guilds

Kitties, grunnies, wolves, foxes, cows.... All come together at Zee Pack! 

Tags: animals, lover, avatar, furry, bibbles 

Reply Zee Pack
Pets! Our furry friends Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inukotsu_Lai-sou

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:36 am
As much as I love animals and pets alike, I find myself unsuitable to take care of them properly and hate giving them away only because I am too incompetent to care for them but alas...

My first pet, back when I was 6-7 years of age, was a hamster, whom I named Rascal, for no matter how caged up he was, he always found a way out. A year later, we had to get rid of him since we were moving, again, we move a lot, to Georgia and gave him to friend...only to find that he lost my little comrade the very day I gave it to him.

My second pet was that of a kitty, whom I named Timmy, since when we brought her to the vet, he said she was a boy...not so much when one day I found her with a baby kitten in my closet! lol Anyways, that kitten was thusly named Timmy Jr. since she was also mistaken for a boy and we predicted that the vet would get her wrong, we were right. lol God, there were the best kitties I could have asked for; Timmy would always run up to him when I came home from school like a dog would, jump into my arms and lick my face, meowing the whole time. She could also unlock my bathroom door when I took showers, that little girl loved the water and somehow, without me knowing, snuck into the shower with me. XDDD Odd I know, it was a one time thing but very amusing to see a kitty enjoy a shower. She would also give me kitty baths, like a mother kitty does to her kittens when I was sleeping,s o my hair was always a matted mess. lol She would also attack my friends, if she felt I was threatened or, get this I didn't even TRAIN her to do this, attack on my command! XDD Of course, I didn't think she would actually do it and relived my friend from her clawing his face, though minimal damage was done, no bleeding okay? Anyways, she got more kitties and since she was such a mother kitty, always treating me as one of her own, I couldn't bring myself to break her apart from her babies and gave her to a farm. I went there a year later to see how she waas doing and there were all doing very well, thankfully, though I regret giving her away every minute of my life.

And then a dog named Sparky, had him only a few weeks since he was already an older puppy, he would destroy our wooden chairs and refused to be potty-trained, we had to give him away as well. I was still sad to say goodbye though, of course. Though, after Timmy and all her kitties, I said I never wanted another kitty for all my life, since she was a one-of-a-kind kitty.

Though, my mother went against my wishes and a few years later, got me this little stray, malnourished kitten and of course, being the push-over I am, couldn't say to kick her back out the door, though I was still plenty mad at her. Though, the kitty would never leave my side and I named her Kira for...several reasons I care not explain right now but anyways, she would crawl all over me and kiss me all the time and stay upon my shoulder, as if it were her perch and would NEVER get down unless I made her get off of me. lol I loved her dearly for the 2 years we had her but again, they delveloped a habit of pooping in places...they shouldn't, to say the least and no matter if the litter box was clean or not, they would continue to do it. I think it was a dominance thing, since it only happened to my mother. And again we had to give them away, tears and all...so currently, I have no pets though my little sister has a butt-load of hamsters, one of which is named Niblet and he is my home-boy. He always chitters when I walk by to let him out and hang out with me in his little ball.

Yeah, long story I know but I can't help it when I talk about things I love so very very dearly.... crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:47 am
The kisses of the sun... were sweet I didn't blink...
I let it in my eyes... like an exotic dream...
The radio playing songs... that I have never heard...
I don't know what to say... Oh not another word!

Awww...i'm sorry about your kitties. They sound lovely heart you should talk to your mom about getting some of them back. 3nodding if you can afford it that is.

And, i understand the not wanting another kitty. I thought I wouldn't want another hamster after Hamtaro died, because, he was MY ham, and my mom took me to the pet store, and then Panda came home with us. XD What a black furball he was.

You should talk to your mom about it x3 Even if you don't want a kitty right now, talking to her about it could get her some ideas as a birthday/Christmas gift >w>

Inside and empty room... My inspiration flows!
I long to hear the tune... Around my head it goes...
So deep inside of me... You want to sing with me.
Just la la la la la... The music is the key!

luigirules64
Vice Captain

Sparkly Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Spuzzi321

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:47 pm
I have a kitten named Spuzzi he is almost 1. Ihave 2 cats. 1 is Oreo, he is 2 and the other one is named Jane. IDK how old Jane is.

Jane = black cat

Oreo = black & white cat

Spuzzi = brown cat

User Image

]User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:17 pm
So many pretty cats in one place! I feel spoiled. ^^ Despite how hard it is to talk about your cats, Inukotsu, I really love hearing about them. Wish I could have seen her and all her babies together. 8D  

Silk Salt
Captain

Silvermintle

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:46 pm
I've had many pets, one time I even had a squirrel but she ran away x3.
I've had parrots, many kinds of dogs... like huskies and golden retrievers!

Right now I have three turtles, they don't do much though!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:22 am
Parrots, really?
I've only ever had a cockatiel.
Tell me about your birds. ;3  

Silk Salt
Captain

Silvermintle

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:25 pm
Well what do you wanna know about them?
They were almost the same breed all the time, one even flew out of the window and crash landed on the building on front, it was hilarious to watch, when she felt to the ground everyone gathered around her xD

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:54 pm
Aw, poor thing. X3 What kinds of birds were they?  

Silk Salt
Captain

Silvermintle

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:59 pm
Mostly these kind.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zee Pack

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff