Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimmy Flare

7,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:58 pm
If your walking down a street and happen to come across a Death Note, you are giving several choices. What would you do then and there? Hide it never look at it again, give it to the police, or just have the time of your life and rid the world of evil?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:11 am
Leave it there and hope somebody as handsome as Light pick it up and I follow that person xd  

xAishiteru_Sakurax

kioza yukimara

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:43 pm
i would destroy the evil of this world,almost all of it is human trash that should die,i will kill any i judge unfit unmercilecly,they dont deserve ny  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:48 pm
pick it up and keep it away from people like Light  

Pandora Noir

VeeVours

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:33 pm
i would give it to the police
sadly im not a killer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:43 pm
I would put it in a place where I foreget it, then on me find it years later LOL^^  

The Bubblelicous

x M a y u m i

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:26 am
Sephs Vamp Girl
I would put it in a place where I forget it, then I'll find it years later LOL^^

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:35 pm
Get rid of the crap that Disney has spewed all over the country. twisted Say bye-bye to Justin Beiber!  

Toxic Corrupt

l Sailor Lupus l

5,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:30 pm
i'd give it to the FBI, and tell them how it works, and hopefully it would get up to the White House, and our lovely commander in cheif could use it to end the War on Terror, and even though i'd own it, i would have them write the names, not me, and i'd send the shinigami to terrorize anyone who dares defy our power. muahahahaha.....and i'd kill Light.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:53 pm
Blind Ragdoll2010
i'd give it to the FBI, and tell them how it works, and hopefully it would get up to the White House, and our lovely commander in cheif could use it to end the War on Terror, and even though i'd own it, i would have them write the names, not me, and i'd send the shinigami to terrorize anyone who dares defy our power. muahahahaha.....and i'd kill Light.

i like your plan! > smile  

Pandora Noir

l Sailor Lupus l

5,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:27 pm
Pandora Noir
Blind Ragdoll2010

Thank you noir. twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:28 pm
Blind Ragdoll2010
Pandora Noir
Blind Ragdoll2010

Thank you noir. twisted

No problem. I a big fan of the "i'd send the shinigami to terrorize anyone who dares defy our power. muahahahaha.....and i'd kill Light." part :3  

Pandora Noir

Mika_Darkness92

Shadowy Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:29 pm
i'll use it to get rid of all the criminals in this world! hahaha! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:40 pm
Use it to rid the world of evil and eventually make the shinigami my servant 3nodding  

Metal Kyuzo

lightangel33

7,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:12 pm
me+ Death Note = twisted

lol  
Anime lovers

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items