Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply Help Thread - Online Gameplay
Tips, Hints, and tricks! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You know any?!
  Yep, Postin.
  Yep, Not postin.
  Nope.
View Results

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:36 pm
Alright. So being new to this game I found it very helpful with the help of my man and a few friends tellin me some tips and tricks to help me get better.
So I was thinkin why not post some here!
Ill have a few posts that Ill post your posts in so that it is easier for everyone to find new ones and such. : ]

So post that what ya know!! : ]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:39 pm
Map Tips, Hint,s and Tricks.

High Rise: To get on the roof of the south building go to the scaffolding. Run and jump to the left railing, do not push any buttons once youve jumped to the scaffolding. climb up. continue on the ledge of the building to the right scaffolding climb up to the top.  

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:42 pm
General Tips, Hints, and Tricks.

Holding your red flare from a care package (ect.) you can run faster and stab. Don't shoot unless you wanna use your care package.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:44 pm
Glitch Tips, Hints, and Tricks.

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:45 pm
Helpful Links.

www.themodernwarfare2.com/
www.modernwarfare247.com  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:57 pm
^___^  

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

HeLLFiR3_ViSiOnZz

3,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:09 am
By the way, If you are having problems about being slow and crap, change your sensitivity to INSANE!, that helps you not to be slow when you turn around and etc.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:55 pm
I recommend avoiding the center of the map (makes you an easy target).

Also, using Bling pro to equip the Models with Akimbo and FMJ.
This returns its distance that was lost by the patch (has been verified).  

SubDirectory L

Simon -Ghost- Riley

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:47 pm
I recommend ALWAYS hugging the outside of huge maps. It is easier for you to pick people off and it keeps you away from the line of fire which will keep you at low killstreaks (often). To get some helpful hints, look for Hutch and SeaNanners gameplay commentary on youtube it helps me alot.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:43 pm
lol scavenger can be very useful for continiung a killstreak lol works alot with assult rifles like acr and scar. Cold blooded helps alot when your in enemy territory and scrambler is just a waste cause when they notice their radar is screwed they know someone is close o: (hoped this helped)  

Burito Sex

Ocelot913

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:26 pm
In Terminal where you can see the glass elevators and all the blood and so on (When you are Spetnaz you will spawn there at the beginning of the match) Go in between those 2 elevators and you can kill people while your there. Also nothing and I mean nothing (lol ;P) will penetrate through those glass elevators. Hope this helps mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:24 pm
Why not post some combinations of perks and guns? that might help other players 3nodding  

HeLLFiR3_ViSiOnZz

3,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ocelot913

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:25 pm
CoD_Pro4Ever
Why not post some combinations of perks and guns? that might help other players 3nodding

Good idea. mrgreen

What is a good Sniper class I am currently rank 17. So I have the Intervertion and the Berret 50 cal. Someone help me out? mrgreen Or on later ranks tell me what perks/weapons I should use for sniping.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:32 pm
ii-DaRk sLaYeR913
CoD_Pro4Ever

Good idea. mrgreen

What is a good Sniper class I am currently rank 17. So I have the Intervertion and the Berret 50 cal. Someone help me out? mrgreen Or on later ranks tell me what perks/weapons I should use for sniping.
i got berret with thermal scope and fmj for those kills which aren't directly a 1 shot kill. i use claymore, bling,stopping power and steady aim pro :] hope this helps  

Burito Sex

Burito Sex

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:34 pm
btw i use ump45 with silencer, pp2000 with silencer, Claymore, Scavenger,Stopping power and steady aim smile  
Help Thread - Online Gameplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff