Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
Which Kaori Yuki characters do you despise/dislike? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do a lot of characters piss you off?
  Yup. I'm only very loyal to certain characters.
  Nope, I love everyone!
  Eh, depends on the story.
View Results

Rainbow_Revulsion

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:44 pm
I've only read Angel Sanctuary, and I can say I quite detest many of the characters.
1.Sara-Setsuna. Not one person? Well they certainly seem like it.
I'm sorry, I'm not fond of the incest thing. (Yes I have a brother)
Then why do I continue reading it?
'Cause I'm messed up, and I just plain adore Katan. heart

2.Alexiel. Wow.
I really hate her.
She just makes me mad.
And like, everyone loves Alexiel. Why?

3. Rosiel. Whiny b***h.
I only don't hate him when hes having gay sex with Katan. (Which he hasn't, other than fanfics, so....)
Ha ha, and he just becomes too...insane. And...he does something bad towards the end that I dislike him for.

4. Basically every other character other than Katan, Mika-chan, and Mad Hatter.
XD
But yeah. I still like the anime. XP
Oh, and no offense meant to any people who like those characters.
I'm just a hateful person. XD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:10 pm
I know what you mean.

I don't like Setsuna until the very end, around volumn 16.
I didn't like Sara until the very end, around volumn 17.
I hated Rosiel until the end end end, volumn 20, those who have read it all will know what I mean.
I thought Alexiel is the biggest little aggrogant...thing until..volumn 19.

In short, I pretty much agree with you.  

Moonlit Masquerade

Rainbow_Revulsion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:03 pm
Moonlit Masquerade
I know what you mean.

I hated Rosiel until the end end end, volumn 20, those who have read it all will know what I mean.

I see...
But I hate Rosiel more later on, because....

-Spoilers-

I heard about how he kills Katan.
And I adore Katan.

Oh, and I'm just making sure because I don't remember, was there any rule stating I couldn't curse or bash characters on this guild? If so, I'll get rid of this now.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 8:52 pm
Serenity_Minoka
Moonlit Masquerade
I know what you mean.

I see...
But I hate Rosiel more later on, because I heard about how he kills Katan.
And I adore Katan.

Oh, and I'm just making sure because I don't remember, was there any rule stating I couldn't curse or bash characters on this guild? If so, I'll get rid of this now.

I think you should put spoilers in white and mention that there will be spoilers. Most people in this guild haven't read the whole series yet but only what Viz has done sweatdrop

[SPOILERS]
But Kaori Yuki makes Rosiel really really pitiful at the very end. So you really pity and symphathize with him for all his reasons for being..er, so crazy. She does that right before Alexiel kills him.  

Moonlit Masquerade

Rainbow_Revulsion

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:00 pm
Moonlit Masquerade
Serenity_Minoka
Moonlit Masquerade
I know what you mean.

I see...
But I hate Rosiel more later on, because...

-Spoilers-

I heard about how he kills Katan.
And I adore Katan.

I think you should put spoilers in white and mention that there will be spoilers. Most people in this guild haven't read the whole series yet but only what Viz has done sweatdrop

[SPOILERS]
But Kaori Yuki makes Rosiel really really pitiful at the very end. So you really pity and symphathize with him for all his reasons for being..er, so crazy. She does that right before Alexiel kills him.
Ooops. ^^;;
Ok, I fixed it.
-Spoiler-

Yeah, I heard that Alexiel was going to kill him...
But did he want to be killed?
I thought he "wanted to be killed by her before his transformation" or something weird like that. Or did I have a bad source?

So there isn't a rule I missed stating I can't curse/bash characters? ^^;;
I don't want to get in trouble...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:19 am
Moonlit Masquerade
I know what you mean.

Moonlit, I think I agree almost to the tee.
But I liked Rosiel ^_^;
And Alexiel just seemed rather...personality less through the entire thing. Like what was her purpose besides something to get our antagonist riled up?  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Poison

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:08 am
I love Cain, as you can tell from my Sig and profile.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:09 am
Sai-kun
Moonlit Masquerade
I know what you mean.

But I liked Rosiel ^_^;
And Alexiel just seemed rather...personality less through the entire thing. Like what was her purpose besides something to get our antagonist riled up?

Well... Until volume 19 there have been only hints about what her personality was like, such as that she fought with the demons, that she despised the angels who pretended to be better than anyone else but had the same desires as the demons, that she wanted a world without god or the devil, that she was strong as well when it came to body as to mind, that she was very beautiful and admired and that she sympathised with Jibril, but I think that's it. Quite a bit, but not enough to be able to tell much about her personality.

As for me, there is no character I despise and no main character I dislike. Well, at least until now. I don't know how this'll change after I read the final volume of God Child...  

Katinchen012

Moonlit Masquerade

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:54 am
Serenity_Minoka

Ooops. ^^;;
Ok, I fixed it.
-Spoiler-

Yeah, I heard that Alexiel was going to kill him...
But did he want to be killed?
I thought he "wanted to be killed by her before his transformation" or something weird like that. Or did I have a bad source?

So there isn't a rule I missed stating I can't curse/bash characters? ^^;;
I don't want to get in trouble...

[SPOILERS]
No, you're right. That was the reason but unfortunately, she didn't make it in time.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:57 am
Sai-kun

But I liked Rosiel ^_^;

Whoa! I just realized that I spelt, "arrogant" totally wrong! How embarassing!

DOUBLE POST! Sorry about this.

Yeah, Alexiel didn't have much personality throughout the whole series but [SPOILERS]

whenever they did show her personality, like in volumn 11, when she and Kira have a huge scene together, they do show a bit of her personality. When I saw her personality then, I thought she was pretty arrogant.  

Moonlit Masquerade

Rainbow_Revulsion

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:50 pm
Hey, can anyone please help me out a bit and tell me what Angel Sanctuary volumes have Katan in it? ^^;

They showed him like once in volume 7, and then I haven't seen him up to like volume 11. He wasn't in 8-11, so it would be helpful if I could know when he shows up past those points.

Thank you!

Oh, I also have a fairly strong disliking for Kirie.
She was always yelling about something.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:49 am
I dislike (in no particular order):
Sara Mudou (Angel Sanctuary)- Why? Cause she's just too darn annoying. (Plus, it's fun to hate her. Hate to love her, love to hate her, y'know..)

Rion (Blood Hound)- Same with above. Plus, I kinda feel like screming 'WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!' at her sometimes.

Every maiden that ever tried to marry Lui (Ludwig Kakumei)- Feel free to ot take this one seriously. Besides, aside from Lisette, I didn't like ANY girl in Ludwig Kakumei. (Avid LuixWill shipper sweatdrop )

Luther (Neiji)- Hmph! Even though he 'atoned' for it in the end, I still dislike him for what he did to Neiji-chan!

Norma Jean Prototype 015 aka Relyss(neiji)- You may also opt to not take this one seriously. I lurve Ziggy (Norma jean prototype 013) and she was one of the causes of his untimely demise! Plus she was a uber huge burden to Neiji and Batsu!

Alexiel (Angel Sanctuary)- Kinda half on this one, sometimes I like her, sometimes I hate her... What can I say, I'm also a Rosiel fan. heart Too bad about Katan, though.  

dieux

Espada69

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:07 am
I don't like Alexiel and Sara.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:24 am
Serenity_Minoka
Hey, can anyone please help me out a bit and tell me what Angel Sanctuary volumes have Katan in it? ^^;

They showed him like once in volume 7, and then I haven't seen him up to like volume 11. He wasn't in 8-11, so it would be helpful if I could know when he shows up past those points.

Thank you!

Oh, I also have a fairly strong disliking for Kirie.
She was always yelling about something.

I know he's in volumn 18 - 20...if you want pics of him, I'd be happy to help you look for them 3nodding  

Moonlit Masquerade

Moonlit Masquerade

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:25 am
dieux
I dislike (in no particular order):
Sara Mudou (Angel Sanctuary)- Why? Cause she's just too darn annoying. (Plus, it's fun to hate her. Hate to love her, love to hate her, y'know..)

Rion (Blood Hound)- Same with above. Plus, I kinda feel like screming 'WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!' at her sometimes.

Every maiden that ever tried to marry Lui (Ludwig Kakumei)- Feel free to ot take this one seriously. Besides, aside from Lisette, I didn't like ANY girl in Ludwig Kakumei. (Avid LuixWill shipper sweatdrop )

Luther (Neiji)- Hmph! Even though he 'atoned' for it in the end, I still dislike him for what he did to Neiji-chan!

Norma Jean Prototype 015 aka Relyss(neiji)- You may also opt to not take this one seriously. I lurve Ziggy (Norma jean prototype 013) and she was one of the causes of his untimely demise! Plus she was a uber huge burden to Neiji and Batsu!

Alexiel (Angel Sanctuary)- Kinda half on this one, sometimes I like her, sometimes I hate her... What can I say, I'm also a Rosiel fan. heart Too bad about Katan, though.

I completely forgot about Rion! Yeah she's an annoying little brat. I haven't read Neji yet though. I really should, just out of curiosity, is it good?  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff