PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:56 pm
Basic setup for profile:
Name-
User-
Bio-
Descrip-
Powers-
Weakness-
alignment- (evil/good; also, Chaotic/Neutral/Lawful; Ei. Chaotic evil = joker, Lawful Good = superman, got it?)

In the City of Sin things go down, such as buildings, crimelords, and even government types. But beneath the strangness and oddities theres an undercurrent that has been becoming ever more noticeable and name to go with it. Light.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:23 am
Name- Renata (or Renny) the police refer to her as "Altair" for the way she always seems to fly away from the scene of crime, leaving a neatly bound criminal or group of criminals.
User- Brutal Beckon (formerly known as Sky Wolf Puppy)
Bio- Although she seems snappy and vicious at times, Renata is rather a bit too timid for full-time heroics. She attends her college classes quite regularly unlike most full-time heroes. Grades are smidgen above above mediocre but she's extremely intelligent. She just has an epically massive fail in remembering dates and times because she's so fast that time doesn't mean much to her. Due to this timidity, she prefers merely to assist heroes who stop by and the thing that annoys her the most is having her favorite bakery robbed.
Description- Tall (6'6") Mariki female. She's black and white with tiger-like markings. Dark mane and ridge down spine ending at tufted tailtips http://wildfirefangs.deviantart.com/art/i-like-the-way-this-flys-150266256
Powers- superspeedy
Weakness- gets hungry often due to her faster metabolism
Alignment- Chaotic Good (her methods tend to be sloppy and destructive)

Batastasia Frootsnoot

Snuggly Sweetheart

29,315 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Max Headroom Tv

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:38 pm
Name- Light
User- Ein lich (put your user name lol)
Bio- Little is truly known, most is considered speculation however. Some sources claim he's be around for atleast one hundred years (or so the census claims) others say he's a myth due to his lack of existance. Which ever it is, often times he's regard as real.
Descrip- (none for now)
Powers- unknown
Weakness- unknown
alignment- unkown

Name- Lore
User- same
Bio- Works as a cart pusher at a local store, mostly so he can get a job and see about going back to college.
Descrip- (human lol) Pale blue eyes, and slight tanned skin and rough dirty looking hair that never behaves itself.
Powers- none
Weakness- Video games
alignment- Nuetral good

^^ heya!~  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:36 pm
Name- Tenraku Hitoutsu (goes by Ten, or Raku)
User- Mercora2
Bio- His father was the king of a powerful vampiric house, whilst his mother was A simple maiden from a nearby village. His mother was kidnapped and murdered for being a "Demon Lover", and his father was killed while attempting to enact vengeance upon her killers. Tanraku himself has adopted his father's final goal of gaining vengeance upon his mother's killers.
Description- A Dhampire, half human, half vampire, He is tall (around 6'3"), and has the slim build of a runner. He wears a black cape, and normally dresses in the gothic fashion.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Powers- Enhanced strength, darkvision (able to see through darkness as if it was light), Moderate telekinesis (can move small objects), and possession of great stealth.
Weakness- Sun weakens his powers, and occasionally makes him ill, as if he was a full blooded vampire (skin blisters and burns, and he becomes incapacitated)
alignment- Chaotic Neutral ("Even if I must sell my soul... I'll do it as long as it serves my needs...")  

Mercora2

Max Headroom Tv

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:55 pm
any one else?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:50 pm
RP starts now then! BEGIN!  

Max Headroom Tv

Max Headroom Tv

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:12 pm
Lore sighed softly as he wandered away from the grocery store for the day, the street lights coming on as the sun set. The sky burned red and orange and cast shadows every which way.
"Damn job,"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:54 pm
Renny shuffled along the sidewalk, careful to keep her paws from showing past the baggy pants she wore. Her oversized hoodie kept her tail from being spotted as long as she didn't get too excited. It would be dangerous for anyone to find out about her other life as Altair, not only for herself, but the nice lady who ran her favorite bakery! Renny's paws stretched just a bit farther as she increased her pace slightly. Oh the delicious snack that awaited her today would be glorious! Madame Chalcedony always had a warm treat for her young boarder and seldom asked questions. ((i had fun making stuff up!! whee!! normally... i don't type so literately... rawr. >.< ))  

Batastasia Frootsnoot

Snuggly Sweetheart

29,315 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Max Headroom Tv

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:35 am
Lore sighed restlessly, and bumped into someone and quickly uttered an apology. "Sorry, I should have been looking here I was going." He looked up at who he had bumped and wasnt quite sure what he saw. "Uh,..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:56 pm
Tenraku left the small apartment of his latest lead at sunset. Another false hope, another disappointment... he thought, a scowl settling upon his face as he sheathed the that knife he had used to... interrogate the informant. Just hope the next one doesn't scream as loud as he did. He started towards one of his favorite places in the city, the entertainment district, and more specifically, the park it contained.  

Mercora2

Batastasia Frootsnoot

Snuggly Sweetheart

29,315 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:03 pm
Renny squeaked, startled by the sudden contact. She blinked down at the human male in confusion. "I really should start paying attention to the real world when I'm walking," she said in a low, rough voice. The fault lies with me, good sir. The mariko dipped her body slightly in a half bow and scurried away, using her full speed as soon as she rounded the corner to a dim alley.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:57 am
"Um... alright then," Lore said as she practically disappeared. Very strange... wasn't she...no.  

Max Headroom Tv

Mercora2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:19 pm
Tenraku grunted in brief pain and fell to the ground as a tall, fast figure ran into him. "The hell?" He questioned before picking himself up and looking over the figure who had smashed into him, and then reaching out a hand and gripping her shoulder tightly. "Where might you be off to in such a hurry?" He asked, letting a small amount of malice into his voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:56 pm
Renny growled with her bladed gauntlet at Tenraku's throat, somehow slipping her shoulder out of his hand. "How's it any of your business?" she snarled, nearly vibrating with tension and her pupils just tiny slits.  

Batastasia Frootsnoot

Snuggly Sweetheart

29,315 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
RPing

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers