Submit

xXstar_queenXx

Fashionable Shapeshifter

5,525 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:49 am
Well,guys, I finished GH 5 and VH over the last couple days-a lot of work,lol,but worth it. Little did I know that both required me to go through every song in the game to beat career mode. But still, I had fun doing it smile Kind of cool how VH features Eddie Van Halen's boy, Wolfgang smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:56 am
cool I finisghed guitar hero 5 months ago on hard. A lot of fun despite some of the songs that nearly "broke" my guitar hand. How is VH I have heard good things from it. Is it as good as they say it is?  

Antivirus Program

4,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

xXstar_queenXx

Fashionable Shapeshifter

5,525 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:05 am
It's a very fun game smile Like I said,it features Eddy Van Halen's boy,Wolfgang smile And when you play the VH sangs,I thik their looks are based on what they look like today
Project Enigma
cool I finisghed guitar hero 5 months ago on hard. A lot of fun despite some of the songs that nearly "broke" my guitar hand. How is VH I have heard good things from it. Is it as good as they say it is?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:40 pm
I already beat them both before GH:VH was officially released (I got the Pre-Released Edition of GH:VH).  

NejiHyuga900
Crew

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Creedo Nyuga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:43 pm
it also said that 20 rockstars appear on it... is that true???  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:08 pm
I beat both of them on expert back in october. I got GH:VH prerelease and i beat that in october but i beat gh5 in september like a week after it came out i could hav done it faster but i can't play on the weekdays and i got bored adn needed to take brakes xD  

killrkrispx
Crew

6,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

xXstar_queenXx

Fashionable Shapeshifter

5,525 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:04 am
Wow- I don't know how anyone can play GH on expert,lol
killrkrispx
I beat both of them on expert back in october. I got GH:VH prerelease and i beat that in october but i beat gh5 in september like a week after it came out i could hav done it faster but i can't play on the weekdays and i got bored adn needed to take brakes xD

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:32 pm
NejiHyuga900
I already beat them both before GH:VH was officially released (I got the Pre-Released Edition of GH:VH).

same never failed on either of them on the expert career i thought both were pretty easy...only hard part was the other instruments XD cuz i suck at them and some achievements  

killrkrispx
Crew

6,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
GH Talk!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items