Welcome to Gaia! ::

The HeartGold and SoulSilver Guild v2

Back to Guilds

Oh My God! Go, Go, Go! Its Out, Go Get It! Go get your copies of Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver! Join the Guild! Play the Game! 

Tags: Heart, Gold, Soul, Silver, Pokemon 

Reply General Pokemon Chatter--For Everything Else!
Pokemon fandom

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii-Crazy Sunshine

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:21 am
How do you show it?
Do you flaunt it with your Pokemon merch?
Or are you embarassed where you only play/watch when no one's around?
If you are embarassed, why?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:45 pm
I used to flaunt it everywhere when I was younger when pokemon first came out to america, I had all the games anything pokemon i would get I was also a huge fan of the card game too and kept playing well into 2005

But im 22 now and I do still play the games none of my friends really know I still play the games to this date

The reason why IM 22, most of my friends have moved on from games to hanging out and chill and going clubbing and all that jazz which of course I love doing also, but i still play the pokemon games for the fun of it  

Outlandish Outsider

Feather Kana
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

18,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:11 am
I'm later into my twenties and I still play it a great deal, just because I've had a decade-long fascination with it--I've never fully understood what the full allure was. My first complete exposure to it was the First Movie, and how I cried when watching it!

Very few people know I still play it. I work all week long and play the adult most of the rest of the time. When I'm by myself Pokemon is just a quiet little escape (read: obssession) of mine.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:24 am
Feather Kana
My first complete exposure to it was the First Movie, and how I cried when watching it!

I cried too. ^^; Thoughneveradmittedit. <<;
I have all sorts of Pokemon junk. xD I carry around a Pikachu tote bag at college, have sweatshirts and t-shirts, play my FireRed ROM on my laptop between classes...Once the phase was over after everyone stopped liking it, I felt kinda embarassed about thinking it was still cool. <<;
I got over it, though. It ended up getting me the "Most unique" superlative in high school. 8D;

ii-Crazy Sunshine

endors toi

Human Spirit

17,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Pie Scarface 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 am
I've got lost of Pokémon merchandise, but not a lot of people know I like it. I'm 14 now, so that's not very old, to be honest. But my friends think Pokémon is for 7-year olds. I guess it's not normal to like Pokémon at my age, or things work REALLY different here in the Netherlands...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:32 am
im a pokemon fan and im proud to show it at 19, even if it is kinda kiddy at my age. as proof, i present you with a sonnet to my eevee

Your fleet of paw, silver-cyan charm
of elemental mastery, from moondark
to sunbright, is let known that your bark,
will never bring my happiness harm.
Your carefree eyes, rebound the love
and clear the black tempest of my soul.
The wavewashed, blacksanded beach shoal
that fit my tastes like a well made glove
you bring my joy from the ground to sky
never will my warmth amount to nigh
when you are near. For with but a glance
you bring my happiness, leaving not a chance
for frowning to pass me by and leave me tart.
you silver-cyan friend, you keeper of my heart.  

aqua eevee

Sparkly Shopper

20,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
General Pokemon Chatter--For Everything Else!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games