Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply The Arena (Random Fight Thread)
Axel Ryukai V.S Soulless

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Axel Kaen Ryukai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:28 pm
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

Until my last breath...

Alrighty now, The area is a junkyard filled with spare parts and mountains of one man's junk and another man's treasure. There are no stakes. Soulless gets first move. Let the battle Begin!

...I'll stand by you.
~Axel Ryukai
-Envoy of Chaos

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:50 pm
User Image
Once upon a time
XXXOr so the story's told
XXXXXXEveryone lives happily
XXXXXXXXXXAs the end unfolds

F O R E V E RXS W E E TXXN E V E RXE N D I N G

Soulless yawned happily, awakening from his nest of soft-ish junk. He stretched once before getting up, stretching again. He looked around him, then at the sunny afternoon sky. It was a lovely day today, almost as lovely as his nap. He smiled and laughed into the air, bell-like and charming against the silent winds that whispered in his ears hallucinations of lullabyes that urged him back to the dreamland of whence he came.

He twirled around once, before stepping out of his little nest, his one silver eye staring at the world around him happily. He did not really expect a fight. He seemed completely relaxced, and why shouldn't he be relaxed? The sun warmed his pale skin happily, although his hands were hidden by his straitjacket.

The young assassin brushed some dirt from his pants, humming a tune from faded memories he refused to remember, or a mother who loved him before taking him to his white hell. His soft humming was the same tune of the love he had recieved, the only remnants of childhood memories he could depend upon for joy... for a source of happiness.

He smiled brokenly at the thought, pulling from the junk a small ballerina, her smile chipped and her legs broken. Her dress was frayed and torn and the young assassin pulled the doll to himself, closing his silver eye. This ballerina her been thrown away, abandoned by ones that once loved her. He felt sad for the little ballerina's plight.

Like her, he had been thrown away far too early, just because he was a little bit broken he was sent to a place where only the unwanted went, and so because of that place he was all the more broken. He pocketed the little ballerina, in the pocket behind his sheathe. He would try to repair her later and provide love to her once more.

Sighing happily at the thought, Soulless stood strait and proud, staring at the afternoon with a sense of happiness that could not be crushed no matter how dire the circumstances.

FlexibleCottonSwabs
Crew

Lunatic

Axel Kaen Ryukai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:37 pm
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

Until my last breath...

A loud explosion sounded within the junkyard several yards from where Soulless was currently proudly standing. Beyond the cloud of smoke that had risen from the explosion a blazing red haired man stood with outstretched palm towards the small, now smoldering, automotive that he had just blown up. He straightened himself up and stretched, having been training within the junkyard for some time now, and rotate his shoulders. After easing his shoulder he walked forward in the direction of Soulless, deciding to relocate to a different area of the junkyard, and began charging chaos energy throughout his body, gathering his power.

As he traversed over a hill of junk his eyes caught sight of someone in a straight jacket. His eyes narrowed as he got a little closer, the energy circulating around his body appearing as crimson bolts of electricity. It was clear he was in the mood for a fight.
"Hey, you! I'm in need of a sparring partner, and you've been elected." Axel yelled over at Soulless as he drew closer. "I'm feeling generous, so you can have first move. Don't disappoint me."

...I'll stand by you.
~Axel Ryukai
-Envoy of Chaos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:07 pm
User Image
Once upon a time

Soulless perked up at the sight of a man he had not met before. His hair was a dark red, the color of crimson and his little red army. He spoke of sparring, giving him the first move. He was curious. Why, of all things, would this strange want to spar with him? The boy obviously didn't look like a fighter. He picked the littler ballerina from his pocket and held it tight to his slender body, looking at first afraid of this strange. However, he quietly placed the doll to a pile beside him, smiling and telling the little princess that he would be back soon and to not worry for him.

The young assassin pulled out his dagger, smaller and less intimidating that him. However, he quickly flipped the dagger so that it faced the wrong way and turned towards him. He stabbed himself in the shoulder easily and without another word. He left the dagger in there as his crimson army flowed down his chest and dripped to the floor. Of course, to anyone else this move would be suicidal.

But to him, it was his first move.

FlexibleCottonSwabs
Crew

Lunatic

Axel Kaen Ryukai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:01 pm
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

I've lost who I am...

"Damn it don't do my job for me!" Axel slammed his hands down onto the pile of junk he was standing on, a current of crimson energy shooting down from his forearms down into the junk and garbage. The energy shot forward towards Soulless and as it progressed continual explosions occurred as things exploded from the chaos energy traveling through them. And the explosive energy was getting closer and closer to Soulless.

...Why am I so broken?
-Ryukai of Chaos
~Axel Ryukai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:16 pm
User Image
Once upon a time

Soulless stared with a slightly bored expression as the explosion started to move towards him. Shrapnel from the explosions reached his body, piercing his arms and legs and cutitng his face. However, he did not seem to react to the pain of the sharp metal in him. Instead, the metal fell out of his body as if pushed out by the streams of blood that fell.

The same blood started to float silently, making no noise as the blood lifted itself off the ground and one large tendril of his blood lashed at the enemy almost clumsily. The rest of the blood circled around him, protecting him from the shrapnel and as the explosions became closer, they shielded him against the explosions as well, vibrating against the impact to absorb as much as possible. He simply smiled up at the mean, unfazed.

FlexibleCottonSwabs
Crew

Lunatic

Axel Kaen Ryukai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:32 pm
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

I've lost who I am...

"So that's why he stabbed himself...Hmph, no matter." Axel extended his hand and a burst of chaotic power was expelled from his hand at the tendril as it came towards him. The tendril of blood wavered for a moment then continued on it way, but just as it neared, the blood simmered away and rose into the sky as crimson vapor. Axel then flicked his hand and a large maroon crescent of energy flew from his hand at Soulless. This was quickly followed by a second crescent of energy. Axel smirked; each crescent packed enough punch to destroy an armored car. He wondered how the boy would deal with those.

...Why am I so broken?
-Ryukai of Chaos
~Axel Ryukai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:55 pm
User Image
Once upon a time

Soulless now frowned.The man had ruined his blood. How could he use such blood if the man kept destroying it? He looked rather unimpressed still as the crescents came to him. Large blows did not make him afraid. Any battle was him was a test of endurance. How long can he last from his wounds? How long could his enemy stand all the blood? He smiled softly and looked over to his doll... only to find the little princess he had left sitting regally destroyed, scattered.

The boy was too preoccupied with the fallen ballerina to care for the crescents now. His blood did what they could to block the twin blasts and were largely successful. Soulless was only blown a small ways away and suffered no enw injuries. After all, his blood was specifically made for defense. Instead, he fell to his knees and cuddles the little pieces of the broken girl that he could find.

A single sad tear fell from his silver eye, and then his eyepatch switched.
"YOU ********!" The boy roared into the air and the blood suddenly surged up to attack from all sides.

FlexibleCottonSwabs
Crew

Lunatic

Axel Kaen Ryukai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:27 pm
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

I've lost who I am...

"Yeech, someone's touchy." Destructive force gathered around Axel's body in a swirling vortex of power, glistening silver, before bursting outwards in a powerful pulse of destructive force and debris, the brunt of the attack heading straight for Soulless. Axel's grinned slightly and raised his hand and azure energy began to course through his hand, forming in a growing sphere of azure chaos energy. "Azure Chaos. Be careful, or this may sting. A lot." After the words fell from Axel's lips the sphere of azure chaos released itself as a blast of energy, aimed directly at Soulless's ribcage. If the boy wasn't careful, it wouldn't just hit him, it would tear through his insides and rocket out through the other side, all the while causing small explosive bursts through his body around the affected area.

...Why am I so broken?
-Ryukai of Chaos
~Axel Ryukai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:41 pm
User Image
Reality tells
XXXA different kind of tale
XXXXXXEverybody tries to win
XXXXXXXXXXXXBut everyone fails

N E V E RXS W E E TXXN E V E RXE N D I N G

Saneless stared at the male's warning and merely snorted at that. He could not be taken down as easily as people thought, despite his small body. His blood rose and surged against Axel in waves, surrounding him like webs before raining down upon the male like rain. He on the other hand used remaining blood to keep himself from suffering the brunt of the blast of power Axel released.

Then, when the sphere struck him the boy used his blood again to take the brunt of the attack while his attacking blood dove and rained upon the man with needles. The blood weilder dodged, but putposefulle allowed the Chaos ball to rip through his hand, causing a hole to be burned in it. The blood shot out to Axel in its own ball of blood...

Except this one exploded halfway to the man, going from one fast-moving mass of blood to thousands upon thousands of needles going at an extremely fast pace at the man. The blood manipulator snarled, his eyepatch slightly wet from the boy's tears.

FlexibleCottonSwabs
Crew

Lunatic

The Arena (Random Fight Thread)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas