Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nightingale of Moonlight

Back to Guilds

Nightingale of Moonlight is a guild where people can role play, chat and discuss, earn gold, and just have fun. 

Tags: Role Play, Contest, Bumping, Gold 

Reply Past Contest/Events/Games
Valentines Day Avi Contest! ^.^ (Open for voting!) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote!
Storky111
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
zeetzeet
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Demon Myaiku Kuraitani
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Roy M N
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
X PhoenixPrincess X
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Rose The Flower Alchemist
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:58 pm
heart Voting will end on the 13th and prizes will be given out on the 14th. heart

Spring will soon be here! Couples are all around us! Ah isn't it wonderful? Well it is to anyone with a lover and miserable to us others who can't find a single relationship that doesn't end bad. Well here on gaia its easy to have whoever you want with companions. Yes! With those sometimes adorable sometimes not little critters and people you can have with you is the themed for this contest! ^__^

For avi contest use www.tektek.org to create your avi and send a PM to X PhoenixPrincess X who will be controlling the contest as I don't handle this holiday well. I will, however, still hand out the prizes once it is finished with so Phoenix if she wants may still take part. Oh! For any who don't know: on Tektek if you type in: companion in the search bar thing it will bring up about all the people you can have with your avi. ^.^

PRIZES:

1st Place: 1st Gen. Diapered Egg
2nd Place: Grace of Aphrodite
3rd Place: Loving Heart Mood Bubble
Rest who take part will receive 1,000 gold for taking part in the contest.

I hope you all take part in this contest ^^ On your marks...get set....-holds up gun and fires-GO!

Rules for the contest are the same as ones before it. Each person may enter 1 avi only and for this contest it MUST have a companion as it is based on the Holiday of couples basically in the way the government displays everything. Thank you! ^-^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:42 pm
heart CONTESTANTS heart

heart 1.)Storky111
User Image

2.)zeetzeet
User Image

3.)Demon Myaiku Kuraitani
User Image

4.)Roy M N
User Image

5.)X PhoenixPrincess X
User Image

Rose The Flower Alchemist
Crew

X PhoenixPrincess X
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:37 pm
heart Let's go guys!Get working on those lovely entries! heart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:48 pm
ll What is life...

Bump.

...When in the end we only meet death? ll

X PhoenixPrincess X
Vice Captain

Vagabondism

Dapper Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:46 pm
Is it possible to enter more than one avatar or are the rules the same as the last contest? ^-^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:58 pm
Storky111
Is it possible to enter more than one avatar or are the rules the same as the last contest? ^-^

heart Oh dear! We forgot to put up rules!My my!I'm sorry Storky but yes the rules are the same.You can only enter one avatar for each contest.Only one entree. heart

X PhoenixPrincess X
Vice Captain

Vagabondism

Dapper Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:43 pm
Ok! Thanks!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:18 pm
I have a question, again. Sorry. Is it possible to have a creature companion? Like, not a human, but maybe an animal of some sort? And do they have to be about the same size of the avi? Sorry for the questions, I just want to be sure...  

Vagabondism

Dapper Gawker

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:25 pm
It can be any companion of any size. If its a companion it counts as a contestant. It can be a person, animal, anything if it falls under: companion when you type that in to tektek then it counts  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:12 pm
Come, join in the contest. Valentines day is a wonderful day to celebrate.  

Roy M N

Generous Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Vagabondism

Dapper Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:50 am
Valentine's Day is a wonderful day to celebrate...if you have someone to celebrate it with. That's my theory. Haha. heart It's hard to celebrate it by yourself, you know what I mean? ^-^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:10 am
Yes I do and I believe even those single can celebrate it if they do it the proper way of course. It is a wonderful holiday but also a tricky holiday  

Roy M N

Generous Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Vagabondism

Dapper Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:07 am
'Tis true. But Valentine's Day was never a day I really cared for. Actually, I do think it is a nice holiday for people, but the color pink just instantly makes me hate the holiday. Especially when I enter a store days before Valentine's Day and there are pink balloons, pink hearts, and whatever else they can make in pink. ^^ Why can't they make this holiday green? (Saint Patrick's Day) Orange? (Halloween) Blue? I think blue would be a good color. Haha. I don't think there is a specific holiday with the color blue? Right? Haha.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:48 pm
Hmmm true, true. You bring a good point Storky. There is no holiday with blue as a main color. Perhaps blue would be a better color. Yes, I must agree that stores seem to go overboard on the color pink. It is as though they ran out of other shades of red and were left with only pink. -chuckles-  

Roy M N

Generous Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Vagabondism

Dapper Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:55 am
Haha.. Blue it is! mrgreen That is why my avatar I have entered has a blue theme. ^^

The color I prefer is black, of course. It's the complete opposite of pink, which is why I like it! mrgreen

Why did someone have to blend white and red together? Why!? xd

@zeetzeet: I really like your avi that you entered! ^-^  
Past Contest/Events/Games

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas