if you click this you are
View Results

mario william54

1,500 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:34 pm
you dumbasses need to like school cause you can't spell worth s**t and you can't comprehend anything....dam noobs
( -.-)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:07 pm
mario william54
you dumbasses need to like school cause you can't spell worth s**t and you can't comprehend anything....dam noobs
( -.-)

wow you cant even spell damn XD who says we dont go to school? so i think you are the dumbass  

xXKillaBradXx

Atlanta_Redneck

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:10 pm
who gives a s**t about school if they say the world is going to end then what the hell is the point, well 13 years of my life of school was a ******** waste of time s**t boy, i am going school so if it doesn't end i still can get a job. If and
when the world ends i will have just graduate from high school which sucks, i won't even get to be 21 and have a reason to be in Vegas.

The World ends December 23, 2012
we wouldn't even make to Christmas  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:12 am
what is with you idiots we go to school that dont mean we gotta like it retard stare  

showstoper90

Atlanta_Redneck

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:10 pm
most people i know just skip classes and don't care what teachers say but i try to just get out of there and not get kicked out when I'm 21  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:03 pm
No I am not in this guild. I enjoy school, I make friends there. And if we didn't go to school we'd have the mind of a bunch of 3 year olds. If I didn't go to school, I wouldn't make any friends, mostly. And I would be stuck in this lame-o house the rest of my life.

Until 2012? I'm going to laugh in 2013. Mayans were right about alot of things, but not everything. Hey maybe they just ran out of room on the Mayan calender? Can't go on for ever. But who knows. It didn't end in the year 2000. And don't reply to this saying, "HY! DA WRLD IS GOIN TO END AN U CANt DO anyTHANG bout IT! MaYAz WERE AlWAYZ RIGHT." ...And no one can perdict the future. And if it does SOMEHOW happen, I'll still be glad I went to school.

I have typos too. I understand like every now and then. But the guild's home page.. LOL. I have my own guild and it doesn't have a single typo in it, as far as I see. And I'm not talking like a total noob.

This guild is horrible. D8

~Agrees.~ "Dam noobs"  

0ggstroph2

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100

Atlanta_Redneck

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:31 pm
you see i go to school and hang with people yes, but a lot of teachers are bitches and scream at us. I bet your one of those girls who thinks there all that and can make anyone your friend. and you make all the guys pay attention to you by wearing something that makes them crazy like a lot of girls where tight a** jeans to show off there butts at my school. i got no problem with it, but a lot of girls like to show off there body are you one of those girls. most girls are so you have to be one.

excuse me for any typos  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:32 am
Im a natural blond so im naturally stupid :]
hahahahahahaha  

BleachiePanda

xiRaWrSoS

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:13 pm
hey dumbass i go to school and make A,B and C so ******** you i didnt make them 1 and 2 quarter becuz i didnt go to school much but i know how to spell and s**t so your a dumb b***h ok ******** OFF f*****t! AND I HATE SCHOOL ITS POINTLESS AFTER 8th GRADE BUT COLLEGE IS WHERE PEOPLE NEED TO GO BUT AFTER THERE 8th GRADE OR NINTH SO!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:03 pm
the fact is not all of us like to go to school for are reasons, I'm in high school i have seen it all man you are nothing compared to what i have seen so go take your p***y words and scream them at someone else, cause it really it seems that you are all of those things. and no one gives a ******** what grades you make cause your parents would have grounded you if you made a D or below. and all that s**t didn't make since so go read a grammar book. so ******** off you p***y a** b***h  

Atlanta_Redneck

Hashead
Crew

OG Smoker

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:42 pm
i hate school because the teachers are idiots and cant teach for s**t i could learn more just sitting at home playing games all day i mean we just have to stay in that place because our parents want us there so they dont have to deal with us all day  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:17 am
the thing is that it is law, we have to go to school or our parents go to jail. then they put you in a foster home and those places suck major balls  

Atlanta_Redneck

Atlanta_Redneck

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:20 am
In fact i only really like one of my teachers. My history teacher. He knows what he is talking about and he makes fun. he rips on people in class and when someone says who he'll go the term is whom. you say any slang words and he will ask about them and make fun of it all day. last slang word say in his class was, "i do be doing" that was a funny day.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:58 pm
mario william54
( -.-)

you calling us noobs?u cant even spell damn right! mad  

goblin bones

Precious Loverboy

goblin bones

Precious Loverboy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:59 pm
xXKillaBradXx
mario william54
( -.-)

wow you cant even spell damn XD who says we dont go to school? so i think you are the dumbass

i agree with ******** dumbass.  
******** i hate skewl!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces