Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nightingale of Moonlight

Back to Guilds

Nightingale of Moonlight is a guild where people can role play, chat and discuss, earn gold, and just have fun. 

Tags: Role Play, Contest, Bumping, Gold 

Reply Role Play
The Lost (Open to anyone) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
  This is a dumb role play, you should do a new one and forget about this one.
View Results

zeeters

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:23 pm
Elizabeth ran down the ally, glancing back to see if anyone was following her. No one was. She slowed to a walk and then stopped altogether breathing heavily. She put her hands on her knees in an attempt to regain her breath so she could find a place to stay for the night. She knew someone was following her, but it would take a while for them to find her sent since she had ran through that river before she entered the city. If only she had this braclet off. She would be able to change more than once every full moon.

She still hadn't caught her breath when there was the sound of running feet echo-ed down the ally. Damn! How had they found her so quickly. She started running again, despite the burning in her chest. She looked back to see who it was that had picked up her trail. It was probably Dominic. He was always the best tracker. She should have been looking forward. She ran right into someone running the opposite direction. They were looking the other way, too. When she finally looked at their face, it was not one she recognized.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:12 am
Azna had been running looking behind before coming to an abrupt stop, falling on her butt to the hard ground. She looked forwards with yellow eyes from under the hood of her cloak. She stared before quickly standing and grabbing Elizabeth's arm. "Come." She said simply in a soft but firm voice pulling her down an alleyway that looked as a dead in, jumping and kept pulling her. Azna's speed and strength were something amazing for a female as she got on top of the wall and jumped over once she was sure Elizabeth was right with her.

"Who after you?" she asked taking off running out of town, the sound of a chain catching her ears as she ran with Elizabeth, shifting her eyes back then forwards again, waiting for an answer.  

Azna The Forbidden One
Crew

zeeters

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:41 pm
"What? Who are you? What's going on?" Elizabeth was extremly confused as the strange girl with yellow eyes pulled her along. "You aren't one of them, so what are you?" The girl had a hold of her metal braclet. The one that kept her from changing at will. Suddenly, the braclet boke in the girl's grasp. Had her hold been that strong on Elizabeth's arm?

Well, whoever this other girl was, she was strong. As the braclet broke, the girl had lost her hold on Elizabeth. She immediatly turned around and sprinted back to her, but Elizabeth wanted to turn and fight. She had been the strongest fighter in the pack. Now, she would show them all what she could really do. She was getting ready to change, but the other girl held her back somehow.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:59 am
Azna quickly grabbed her, pulling her quickly. "Come! Not the time to fight unless you wanna die!" she snapped pulling her quickly with her, not wanting to see a fight just yet, racing off with her farther, keeping hold of her, hearing the chains start to near, they were the chains on the man's jacket chasing after Azna.  

Azna The Forbidden One
Crew

zeeters

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:54 pm
"What is that? Is that -- Who is chasing me? Who is chasing you? Where are we going? I don't think you understand what I'm capable of. I could take them all on. If you don't want me to eat you, you will tell me where we are going. I don't go anywhere with people who don't tell me where we are going." Elizabeth was extremely frustrated at this point. She didn't want to continue with this annoying charade. She wanted to know who this person was and where they were going. How was she able to move this fast? There were only two things that could move this fast and were this strong. They were werewulves and . . . she didn't really want to think about this other option. She took a deep breath and pulled her arm out of the girl's hand, but kept pace with her and followed her along the twisting streets.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:07 pm
Rayne had been in pursuit of a woman. 'Elizabeth' they had called her.
"Don't get to close. She's a dnagerous one. Just do the mission. No mistakes." the captain had spoke to her before he sent her off. Why he had chosen Rayne for the mission was beyond her. But, she had to do what she had to do. "To be brought back alive." the words rang through her head. Rayne knew this was dangerous, tracking this girl. She had the mission, but it was not her mission. For a long time she had played the system, making her way up. This is what she has been waiting for.

Reiko_Sazuki

Azna The Forbidden One
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:31 pm
Azna sighed, sliding to a stop, her yellow eyes narrowed upon Elizabeth. "I don't know who's chasing you but her scent I hate. For who is after me is personal information. Simple, somewhere safe and fine, go and fight them both. I'll be safe and not in a prison. In case you're wondering my name its Azna." She said firmly, her voice firm and a bit annoyed before turning, walking. "Do as you wish wolf." She said firmly, walking on not hearing the chains of her pursuer.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:03 pm
"Her scent? What do you mean by her? What are you? Keep what you want a secret, but you owe me that much. We should probably stick together. We can help eachother. Whoever is chasing us, I think we could both use eachother's help." Elizabeth was starting to get extremely annoyed, but the girl was right. She shouldn't fight. It was stupid and would get her killed.  

zeeters

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Reiko_Sazuki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:27 pm
Rayne had been taking the mission slow. Pursuing the target ever so slowly. She realized they had stopped, while she had been getting closer. 'Now is not the time! Hide yourself!' she shouted to herself, in her mind. The "attack" had to be just right. Clean and precise. But of course, Rayne knew she wouldn't be taking the girl back to the hide out, oh no. She had other plans for Elizabeth.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:33 pm
She sighed looking towards her. "Werewolf. Yourself?" she asked, her voice a bit cold as she asked that. "The her I mean is the one I think trailing you as it is not the mans scent trailing me." She said firmly. "I cannot say for sure what the female following does or what her position is only that she is following one of us and I do not remember anyone with the man after me." She shrugged walking on then ran.  

Azna The Forbidden One
Crew

zeeters

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:17 pm
Elizabeth was starting to get frustrated, but she wouldn't let it show. "Obviously you know that I am also a wolf." She was done asking questions. She just sat down in the small side street. There was a small noise off to the left, but it was probably just a cat. She was a little confused though. She had never met another female werewolf and she thought the pack was after her. Since there was no one else in the pack that was female, it meant that someone else was after her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:45 pm
Rayne watched as the one called 'Azna' left and wlaked away, leaving Elizabeth alone. Now was her chance. She jumped from the shadows and grabbed Elizabeth. Rayne put her hand on the back of her neck, on the preasure point. Knowing with her hand there, she couldn't transform. The other hand covered her mouth.
"Don't move and don't scream. Come with me. Try to get away, and I will kill you." of course, Rayne knew she wouldn't kill her, but Elizabeth didn't know that.

Reiko_Sazuki

zeeters

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:50 pm
Elizabeth felt the strong grip grab her and knew she was in trouble. The person behind her had pressed a pressure point that would stop her from changing. It was a dirty trick and one that Elizabeth thought only werewolves knew. She tried to yell out to Azna, but whoever was behind her had put a hand over her mouth. There was nothing she could do. She was helpless. She struggled and struggled, but the person behind her was too strong. Finally she resorted to drastic measures. She elbowed the person restraining her in the stomach. What happened next, Elizabeth would never see anything like it again in her life.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:59 pm
Azna walked, looking about before she'd turn later on back around heading back the way she came, not seeing anyone and wanted to let Elizabeth know it was clear. She returned, her face fell and eyes narrowed under the hood of her cloak. She growled and stepped closer, her nails slowly extending. "Excuse me, I will advise you now as a warning, step away from her and release. Believe me. You will want to comply." She said firmly eyes locked on Rayne.  

Azna The Forbidden One
Crew

Reiko_Sazuki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:09 pm
Rayne laughed loudly.
"Dog please. I advise you to step away. Now." and she turned her icey stare onto Azna. She had no wish to fight this girl. It would cause pain. Rayne needed an escape, quick. She looked to the sky and smiled, a sick smile. "I will be going now." she said, still holding Elizabeth. A gust of cold air came and swept the two on to the top of a building. She let her hand leave Elizabeths mouth, showing claws of her own. But different from those that belonged to Azna. "Do no follow me dog. It wouldn't be nice."

Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff