Welcome to Gaia! ::

For The Girls And Boys

Back to Guilds

Have a hard time talking to the other gender? Need to understand them a little better? Join now! RP's, writing, and artists! 

Tags: role playing, boys, girls, chat, help 

Reply 14- Roleplaying Characters (character bio's go here, keeps things tidy)
post the profiles of your rp

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blah blah
  poll whore! yay!
  good idea * hugs*
  bad idea * slaps*
View Results

Demonica Kira

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:52 am
user name:
character name:
character's age:
breed :
bio:
personality:
abilities:
pic of character or very good description:

user name: Demonica kira
character name: Demonica....:/ ( too lazy to come up with a name)
character's age: 15 ( Female)
breed (aka vamp elf demon etc) : Blood elf Vampire
bio: Was abandoned shortly after being both to be raised by an another Blood Elf. At age 5 she found out a terrible curse seal on me. The curse of a Royal blood line called The Hikemad.
And was forced by law to get me up after her friend Kimen found out. I was then forced to be raised up has a Schizophrenic Blood thirsty assassin.
At age 14 I killed everyone in the village due to a side effect of the cursed blood.Then woke up in the arms of a stranger and later he had a seal put on my body so he could control me better. His name is Vakus. ( age 18 Male Part blood elf ,part vampire,part Human and part Demon)From then on I followed him.
personality: Spilt-personalities : normal which is Happy and hyper. other side is a ruthless blood thirsty killer.
abilities: Blood elf side:Funny, Random ,hyper , good at picking up spells. Nice and able to get along with everyone. Vampire: Super fast ,Can transform into animals , has wings, Strong , cunning and able to Heal and heal other people.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:57 am
;O ummm

Dear Sharlet Rose,

Your application has been processed, and we are pleased to tell you that you have been accepted into the Red Moon Academy. Please enjoy your stay here!
Attached to this letter of acceptation is the map of the school, along with your registration packet. Please fill the following form out. Once that is done, all you have to do is turn it at your designated counselor’s office for approval. Following this, you will receive a dorm key along with a schedule of classes.

Code:

Name: Sharlet Rose
((Username)): Scarlet The Pink Bear
Abilities: Able to control a persons mind and makes them do anything
Biography: At a very young age her powers started to come and her parents noticed what she was doing and became very afraid of her so they sent her away to a mental hospital but then this letter came to her and she got out of the hospital.
Personality: Is bubbly at times,likes to make people smile and laugh
Dorm #: 3?
Pics: User Image

We hope you enjoy your stay here...Good luck, and Beware!

so like that?  

Scarlet The Pink Bear

Demonica Kira

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:20 pm
yesssh!  
14- Roleplaying Characters (character bio's go here, keeps things tidy)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games