Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Enslaved ~ ALL ROLES ARE TAKEN SORRY! ~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:19 am
Hi! Im Kylie and this is my first RP topic ive ever written!

Topic is: human slaves and master vampires

About: humans taken away from home and so later found themselves all at the same mansion, chained and shackled up in cages

~Rules~

1- I do allow cussing
2- Put your heart into your reply in the RP
3- i do allow lustful stuffles and gestures but please do not over to it to the max!!!! (if you do please keep it to PM's and keep me informed)
4- Make it a pretty good size RP reply (minimum 3 lines)
5: HAVE FUN!

OK HERE ARE THE OFFICIAL CHARACTERS!

~ THE SLAVES! ~

1. User Image

Name: Jaden Zollero (straight)
Personality: lively, hyperactive, fun, athletic, and flirty!
Slave to: Damien
Gaian: ME! (sayacutie123)

2. User Image

Name: Devi Lang (bisexual)
Personality: Stubborn, shy a bit, outgoing some but she is gothic
Slave to: Felix
Gaian: Nehima13

3. User Image

Name: Jared Dogothy (he's straight and usually paired up with Jaden in the cage and when with our masters so he likes me)
Personality: Lively, Active, Musical, VERY Flirty(towards Jaden) , VERY friendly
Slave to: Rina
Gaian: PhantomRiyu

~ THE VAMPIRE MASTERS! ~

1. User Image

Name: Damien Volvorus
Personality:lustful,mysterious,bold,seducive (Lustul pleasures and gestues)
Mastor to: Jaden
Gaian: GIR-DA-JUGGALO

2. User Image

Name: Felix Alders
Personality: lustful, musical,lively,seducive (lustful pleasures and gestures)
Master to: Devi
Gaian: Disciple_Fan27

3. User Image

Name: Rina Volvorus (Damien's little sister and always stays around him)
Personality: talented, musical,lively,seducive (lustful pleasures and gestures-but not very for her)
Master to: Jared
Gaian: Empress Gravelyn

~REQUIRMENTS~

OKAY NOW YOU KNOW EVERYTHING!
for trying out for the roles or interested give me a BUMP (a.k.a. with a dramallama ) I NEED EXPRIENCED PEOPLE PLEASEEE!!!

THANKS EVERYONE!
GOOD LUCK!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:36 am
dramallama OH YESHHHH!!!  

sayacutie123

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:52 am
BUMP dramallama I'll post my profile later  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:28 am
((what up people buuump im damien)  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:03 pm
SETTING!!!!!-
In a Dark damp cellar is where the slaves are kept..... they live in steel cages and in shackled to each other and they are in a gothic Castle/ mansion in the darky world where no humans know about except the slaves  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:20 am
i will send a profile later save me a spot please  

Nehima13

Distinct Werewolf

1,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:16 pm
((if you ont mind i'll make the first move if not pm me and tell me im an idiot and to wait kay hahahaha))
Damien slowly descended the stairs to the cells and come to the slaves. he kneels down and looks at Jaden and smiles"Your just perfect how about you come with me" he whispers and holds his hand to her  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:10 pm
I frown and glance back at my cell mate Jared... I sigh in worryment and I tremble a bit before I touch his hand. It was cold...like death it's self..... "bye..." I say to Jared as I see another person come to the cells... It was a woman not 20 or more looking and she had the same look as the master who chose me "ahhhh Damien have you chosen yet? Haha my my isn't she a keeper" she scaning me up and down she smiles and I see lond point incisors like a cat... I notice that Damien has them too as he smiles at the woman "yes sister dear I did" he says...  

sayacutie123

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:53 pm
Jared looks out of his cell sadly "Goodbye.." He said stareing at jaden he fell over onto his side and closed his eyes slightly  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:00 pm
Felix walked inside the room, looking around at the cages, seeing a few people walk by him and take their slaves with them. He smirked slightly as he walked around, looking for the one slave that he had reserved for him earlier in the week. He soon found the cage that the slave he reserved was still at the usual spot. He smirked and walked over."Hello my precious..." He said softly to Devi.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

SowyDrift

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Seeing the boy fall over, she quickly, but gracefully strides to his cell/cage. "Are you okay?" she asks softly. Smiling, trying not to scare him, she waits for his reply.
My god I hope he's okay. Growing slightly worried, she notices that the boy's eyes are closed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:37 am
He unlocks the cell and drags me out I shiver a bit touching his cold body..I stare into his cold eyes in sadness and I stare at Jared on the floor in worryment....we wait until Rina gets her slave....  

sayacutie123

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:45 am
Jared looks up at the girl talking to him "I'm alright..." He sat up weakly "Just a little tired thats all.."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:06 pm
She smiles with a gleam in her eye. "I'll take this one" she says, a hint of edge in her voice. Seeing the state the boy was in, she offers him her hand to help him up. Ugh, I hope he's not always like this.

((XD sorryz if I misused the word edge))  

SowyDrift

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces