Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
The First Time Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Erisyu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:50 am
What did you do, or what did you think wheny ou first Read/Watched Sailor Moon for the first time?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:09 pm
when I was little, I was at home sick when I first saw it on USA

Then, I caught it again when it came on Tooniam- just after I got home from a very bad day at school and it was the final battle between the dark Kingdom and Princess serenity.

I was just.....stuck to it.

My first Manga was a gift by a friend to me- vol.2 when everyone discovers that Usagi is the princess.

O.o I've been stuck on it since then and have begun to see the villans' motives and unable to condemn them for it. twisted  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Xx-Luna_Nightingale-xX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:23 pm
when i was in the 4th grade  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:33 pm
I was high when I saw it for the first time.  

Rawfully Smutty

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:56 pm
I... was very young when it first came over to Canada... I hardly remember. Although, Fox started airing it at 7 AM a few years later and i was up to watch it every morning, even on Christmas! HaHa. Currently, I love it. I remember my reaction to S and SuperS when YTV first aired it. I called my friend and told her about the new episodes!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:26 pm
Erisyu
What did you do, or what did you think wheny ou first Read/Watched Sailor Moon for the first time?

I can't remember that far back. sweatdrop  

_Kawaii_Demon_Mix_

krisaga

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:24 am
i was glued to the TV xd  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:17 am
Well, i'm sixteen now and i was five when i first saw it...so i really don't remember. whee  

The[Princess]

Fashionable Millionaire

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Erisyu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:13 am
I was glued to the TV too. ^_^;
When I first saw it, I felt like I had to watch more. I didn't really want it to end!

I've like Sailor Moon since I was 6.

I then got my first Manga Vol. 1 when I was 12. I'm now 17. Lol. -_-;;

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:01 pm
It was back when Toonami first came out. I was bored one day, and I always used to watch Thundercats, followed by Sailor Moon, and then Gundam Wing and DBZ. I was still in the "I love magic and stuff" stage, so I adored it. And I still do...now that I know about the manga and actual Japanese version. In fact, SM was my first anime...  

Mercuryangel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:21 pm
Honestly, I don't remember. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:57 pm
Hmm... my first memory of Sailormoon is not of actually seeing the show, but of a friend in junior high introducing it to me. I remember her bringing a print-out anime image of all the senshi to art class with her to show to me. She was curious about which senshi I would like the most, so she told me about each of him. Quite honestly, though, I was getting kind of bored, so I interrupted her and asked her if any of them had "ocean powers". She pointed to Sailorneptune and I said, "Okay. She's my favourite." (She told me that she figured it would either be Neptune or Mercury, considering my obsession with the ocean/element of water.)

I also remember thinking Neptune was weird, because she had green hair. I had a hard time getting past that, initially. ("She has green hair." "She's cool, though." "..... She has green hair.") Once I learned more about her character, though, I came to like her for other reasons than her ocean powers, and even came to like her hair colour. (I wanted teal hair for a long time, actually.)

I actually looked up Sailormoon fansites and got into the series that way (admittedly, more out of interest in the character than anything else) long before I saw an episode or read the manga. I started watching the anime several months later... I believe the first episode I saw was the episode during or right after Usagi (or, in this case, "Serena") discovers she's a moon princess. Even having a vague idea of what was going on, I'm the type that usually has to start from the beginning to get into a series, so I wasn't really into it at first. I was just like, "Um, yeah... okay?"

I got into the manga about a year later, when Mixx first came out with their English translation. I was actually quite in love with the manga, mainly for Takeuchi's beautiful and adorable artwork. I tried to emulate it for a long time (before I moved on to copying CLAMP's style, and eventually evolved into my own style from there).

Wow. I actually wrote more than I intended...

Nerina Lyon

Fashionable Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Nerina Lyon

Fashionable Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:59 pm
ViciouslySexy
I was high when I saw it for the first time.

lol. That must have been interesting. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:15 pm
I watched it when it was still on at 6am on Kids WB x3 long time ago blaugh  

Tetki

Shirtless Smoker

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:48 am
You know it used to be on Fox11 (now fox box) I didnt know that but any way I first saw Sailor Moon one day when we had a two hour delay I was in the 2nd or Kindergaten and It was on USA and then when I got in the 4th it came on Toonmi I MISS IT SO MUCH crying

I got the manga when I saw it in the store in Walden Books  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces