Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Ame's Profiles ~ dont post! well maybe if you want...Xp

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:43 pm
User Image
Benjamin
Curtis

Ritterson

ßącк to ßąşicş...

But my friends call me... Ritter, Benji, Kirk, or Dj
I've Graced the Planet for... sixty Years but I look 18.I Was Born A... beautiful babeh boy
And I Lust For... Blood!!! Hahaha (beside that, you moron -_-*) o yeah, I like Guys and dolls. I love to play. Do you expect anyless from a Euro?
You Know Me As.. vampire five
And I'm in Love With OMG JOHNNY DEPP!!! (in school stupid >.<) oh um... Well I kinda have more a thing for boys but human 3 might have the power to turn me straight
More Family Pictures... Vamp Form

Şσ Î'∨ε ßεεη Ţσℓđ...

that I'm loud and in your face...BLEHH! No one can hold me back from doing what I wana do! Especailly my parents! I'm a rebel, and I'll riot the hell out of your a**! I'm also an animals' rights activist and a veggetarian, ANIMALS ARE FRIENDS, NOT FOOD! And the they have feelings too! Music is my life! I play almost every instrument and i love to DJ. I do smoke but I'm not addicted to it. I only smoke on specail occasions, which probably a big cliche but it's true. But I think it's to stupid how society is trying to stop smokers by giving them pills. It's like take a gun from a two year old and then giving him a knife!

Speaking of knives, I used to be a former cutter. I was a very depressed kid during middle school years becuase i didn't know who I was. But you'll read about that part later on. I am a vampire and I do drink human blood but only crimals. I hate people who cause innocent people pain. So I feel like it's my purpose to punish the unforgivable.

I love ravin' and drink but I know when to stop. I have my laid back quiet moments but they don't last very long. I take arguing as a joke but I can get serious if I feel that I have the need to be. I am somewhat arrogant but protective and I can fairly violent, keep your mouth shut when i'm talking and keep your hands to yourself. I keep secrets like a vault. Even my own. There are thing you don't know about me and you will remain not knowing.

Åηđ Ŀiƒε Ĥąşη'τ ßεεη ξąşч...

My father is Germanand my mother is a bloody British. Haha! Anyway, they met, had sex, and *Poof* I was born June 14, 1939. Yeah I know, terrible year to be born in, right? For all of you who don't know, that's when World War II started. And we lived right in the heart of it, Germany. My father became a general and one of the in charge a gas house. He was greatly respected.

As a boy, I had to grow up fast to fight in the war. I was to become a Nazi. Unfortunately at age five I started showing queer behavior as in I was acting gay. Big trouble for my family, so we escaped for American. But my father always put me a the burden of his greatness. In school I didn't talk much so I didn't have many friends and at home, I wasn't wanted. I was alone.

One I couldn't take the loneliness so I get a razor and ran to the towns cemetery. Slice after slice, I cried in silence, until I saw a shadow lurk in the darkness. It was a boy and he was staring right at me. Walking slyly, he held my wrist and said, "No need to be alone anymore. I'm here." He took me chin and kissed me passionately. I was mezerized as he made out with me. He was the most delicious I ever tasted but then I felt him lick the blood off my wrist. Startled, I back off but he grabs me by the neck. With a shreak, the neighbors come and scare off the vampire. But it wa too late. I was to become one myself.

I was fourteen and the year was 1953. I only grew by ten years. I ran away from home and living life at its best. Every rock concert from Bealtes to Jimmy Hendrix to The Cure to Billy Idol. 70's and 80's were the best but I never found love. I travel to much that I can't stay in one place.

Right now I'm 18, attending a high school with surprisingly other vamps. And werewolves too. I really don't care about the feud between the two and it not my problem if they don't like me because I don't need tolerance. I just need music.

Ģiммε Мσяε, Ģiммε Мσяε!

❤ PaRTeh!!!
❤ MUSIC!! All of it!
❤ hehe hugs xXx
❤ rollercoasters
❤ Heresy! Going against what's accepted!
❤ animals
❤ New Zeland food
❤ twitch dancing
❤ hangin out with my besties
❤ yelling Random s**t into the air

Ĥεℓℓ Иσ! Ģετ Îτ Åωąч!

✖doctors
✖ my parents
✖ being labeled
✖ cruelity towards animals
✖ people who talk s**t but don't know s**t
✖ brown crayons
✖ humid days
✖ washing dishes
✖ baggy pants
✖ ultra stupid people such as Jessica Simpison and everywhere like such as miss teen south carolina

Ţђε Иiģђτмąяεs!

✘ Silence
✘ killing my friends
✘ time stoping completely
✘ coming face to face with the boy who made me a vampire
✘ growing old

Иσω Чσμя Şiηģiηģ Мч Sσng!

You Are My Sunshine...Cheeky Doll 12012
Let The Tears Roll...Attack 30 Seconds To Mars
Tell Me You Love Me...The Shooting Star That Destroy Us All A Static Lullaby
Get The Hell Away!Song 2 (cover) My Chemical Romance
I Can't Get Enough!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:43 pm
Krysta AneMei Harlequin

User Image
Krysta
Ane Mei

Harlequin

ßącк to ßąşicş...

But my friends call me... Krystie, Mei, or Kira (but that's only for my other personality)
I've Graced the Planet for... 16Years
I Was Born A... Girlie, if you could not see...
And I Lust For... Heh heh, wouldn't you like to know ^_~ how 'bout you come over here and find out yourself.
You Know Me As.. Lupe (werewolf) número 6
And I'm in Love With Who ever I want to be in love with, which is no one at the moment but Vamp 2 seems to have a thing for me
More Family Pictures... Other Pics in URL Form

Şσ Î'∨ε ßεεη Ţσℓđ...

That I'm peoples' little bowl of sunshine. I'm always smiling whether I want to or not. I like to listen to peoples problems and try my hardest to fix them. I want to be the girl who can bitghten up your day, even if mine is kinda sucky. I am a staight edge, which means I don't do drugs or drink. I don't need that stuff to be happy. I get high off life!
I'm very outgoing and I love to party. I also tend to talk alot, which sometimes gets me in trouble. I can very blunt at times but please don't hate for it. I don't like not being liked. People also say I can act fairly childish at times but it's okay because they tell it makes me cute! But then again it also makes navie. I am easily manipulated.
So far that's the Krystie part of me but you need to get to know Kira, the other me.
Kira is very seductive and demanding. She can be cruel at times too but please don't take her words seriously, she can't help who she is. Kira loves to toy around with people emotions and likes to destory people. Oh and she truely hates vampires and humans. If she's not attracted to you, then there is no use speaking to her because she'll just talk like you're an animal. If she is attracted to, then she will do anything to have you, whether you like her or not. Most people don't know about Kira, only my closest friends. But they know not let her get to them. You can sometimes tell when it's Kira speaking, when my smile turns into a smirk.

Åηđ Ŀiƒε Ĥąşη'τ ßεεη ξąşч...

So I was born October 4, 1993, in Kyoto, Japan. My mother was Japanese and my father was German-American. My father met my mother when he went to japan to teach in English at a Japanese high school. My mother was an art teacher there and the bumped in each other in the hallway, it was love at first sight. Or that's what they told me. After a year or so, I was born, with my father's blonde and blue eyes and my mother's fair skin and tiny figure.

I lived happily with my parents in japan. I attend school and made fast friends with most of the stundent body. I spoke Japanese outside and I spoke English at home. I would ramdom spazism but my said it was nothing to worry about. Other than that life was great... Until, one day, near the end of my seventh year in school, I got a call from the front office. It was a death in the family. It was my parents. They had been a terrible car crash. I was paralyzed, I couldn't cry. Word spread fast as I walked down the school hallway, everyone rushing to comfort me. I just wanted to get way. And that's just what I got.

I was sent to America to live with my father's sister, since my mother had no other family. I didn't go to school for the whole first semester of 8th grade. I was so lonely and nobody understood how I felt, that I went insane and turned into a werewolf for the first time. My aunt found me ripping apart my funiture and quickly came to calm me down. She told me that my father carried the werewolf gene but he hope that my mother's would overpower it. I was a freak, she taught me how to control myself and to fight off vampires, but I still felt like a freak. That's when Kira was born.

Kira became the me that hated life. She took the burden off me so I could go back to my normal self. And it worked. I was myself again. I went to school and made friends with human and other werewolves... Even vampires! But my aunt and Kira don't approve. I don't care though because I love my friends.
The only reason Kira hates vampires is because she fell in the love with one but as soon as he found out she was a werewolf, he shoved her away with disgust. I feel bad for her but that life as our kind. Not everybody is going to like us. But I want to make the best of my self and not let it get in my way. Three cheers for teenage years!!!

Ģiммε Мσяε, Ģiммε Мσяε!

[ ♥♥♥ ]Making New Friends
[ ♥♥♥ ]Eating Candy
[ ♥♥♥ ]Playing In Parks in Light rain
[ ♥♥♥ ]Holding Hands and Giving Hugs
[ ♥♥♥ ]Cute Animals(especailly kitties)
[ ♥♥♥ ]Partying Alll Night And raving
[ ♥♥♥ ]Drawing and Painting
[ ♥♥♥ ]Dancing ballet, tango, salsa, rave, bellydancing, anything!
[ ♥♥♥ ]Photography
[ ♥♥♥ ]Onomatolgy- Studying names
[ ♥♥♥ ]Starring in Musical
[ ♥♥♥ ]Singing
[ ♥♥♥ ]Dressing up as different Styles like Goth Lolita, Scene, high fashion, emo, chibi, and punk

Ĥεℓℓ Иσ! Ģετ Îτ Åωąч!

[ ♣♣♣ ] bugs
[ ♣♣♣ ] spiders!
[ ♣♣♣ ] rude jerks
[ ♣♣♣ ] not being able to help solve peoples problems
[ ♣♣♣ ] when Kira creates problems for other people
[ ♣♣♣ ] fighting for stupid things
[ ♣♣♣ ] when people say I love you but don't mean it
[ ♣♣♣ ] massive rain storms
[ ♣♣♣ ] execceedingly hot days

Ţђε Иiģђτмąяεs!

[ ♦♦♦ ]small closed up places
[ ♦♦♦ ]being alone
[ ♦♦♦ ]being rejected
[ ♦♦♦ ]falling in love then have it shatter
[ ♦♦♦ ]becoming completely taking over by Kira

Иσω Чσμя Şiηģiηģ Мч Sσng!

You Are My Sunshine... "Salem's Filled With Witches" || Anarbor
Let The Tears Roll... "Sunsets Over Monroeville" || My Chemical Romance
Tell Me You Love Me... "It's True Love" || Forgive Durden
Get The Hell Away! "Icy~Cold City~" || 12012
I Can't Get Enough!

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:09 pm
αι∂єи ɢяιмαυα∂ ιvιиє

User Image

═══━━┈┈┈ Mя. Dιvιиє ┈┈┈━━═══

User Image

blah blah blah.

User Image ═══━━┈┈┈ Aт Yoυя Sєяvιcє ┈┈┈━━═══

User Image
I’d trade Snakeoil for Wolftickets any day for a bag of catnip.

Metaphorically speaking, that is.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:27 pm
User Image

P

Ϩє ʈ н ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я ωя ɨ ɠ н ʈ

╒⊹= =⊹= =⊹= =⊹= =⊹= =⊹= =⊹= =⊹= =⊹= =⊹= =⊹= =⊹= =⊹╕
Blah blah balh
eith
de
no dou

╘⊹= =⊹= =⊹= =⊹= =⊹= =⊹= =⊹= =⊹= =⊹= =⊹= =⊹= =⊹= =⊹╛

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:37 pm
User Image
oxoxє¢кєяox
oxoxoxαℓєχαη∂єяox
oxoxoxox0¢αѕтαηє∂αoxo

◤⋱ ⋯ ⋰ ⋱ ⋯ ⋰ ⋱ ⋯ ⋰ ⋱ ⋯ ⋰ ⋱ ⋯ ⋰ ⋱ ⋯ ⋰ ⋱ ⋯ ⋰ ⋱ ⋯ ⋰◥
blah blah
blah
hat
yo

◣⋰ ⋯ ⋱ ⋰ ⋯ ⋱ ⋰ ⋯ ⋱ ⋰ ⋯ ⋱ ⋰ ⋯ ⋱ ⋰ ⋯ ⋱ ⋰ ⋯ ⋱ ⋰ ⋯ ⋱◢

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:41 pm
α в c ∂ є ғ ɢ н ι ʝ к ℓ м и o ρ q я ρ q я s т υ v ω x ч z

a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

ბ გ დ ე ვ ზ ჱ თ ი კ ლ მ ნ ჲ ო პ ჟ რ ს ტ ჳ უ ფ ქ ღ ყ შ ჩ ც ძ წ ჭ ხ ჴ ჯ ჰ ჵ ჶ ჷ ჸ
❝❞
α в c ם/∂/δ є ғ ɢ н ι נ к ℓ м и σ ρ q я s т υ v ω x ץ ч z

⒜ ⒝ ⒞ ⒟ ⒠ ⒡ ⒢ ⒣ ⒤ ⒥ ⒦ ⒧ ⒨ ⒩ ⒪ ⒫ ⒬ ⒭ ⒮ ⒯ ⒰ ⒱ ⒲ ⒳ ⒴ ⒵

Ⓐ Ⓑ Ⓒ Ⓓ Ⓔ Ⓕ Ⓖ Ⓗ Ⓘ Ⓙ Ⓚ Ⓛ Ⓜ Ⓝ Ⓞ Ⓟ Ⓠ Ⓡ Ⓢ Ⓣ Ⓤ Ⓥ Ⓦ Ⓧ Ⓨ Ⓩ

ⓐ ⓑ ⓒ ⓓ ⓔ ⓕ ⓖ ⓗ ⓘ ⓙ ⓚ ⓛ ⓜ ⓝ ⓞ ⓟ ⓠ ⓡ ⓢ ⓣ ⓤ ⓥ ⓦ ⓧ ⓨ ⓩ

----------------------------------

Ȁ Ȃ Ȧ Ӓ Ӑ Ʌ Ⱥ Ά Α Λ Ѧ Д ᾈ ᾉ ᾊ ᾋ ᾌ ᾍ ᾎ ᾏ • ȁ ȃ ɑ ɒ ɐ ȧ α ά Δ д ӓ ӑ ᾀ ᾁ ᾂ ᾃ ᾄ ᾅ ᾆ ᾇ ᾰ ᾱ ᾲ ᾳ ᾴ ᾶ ᾷ
Ƀ β Ѣ • Ђ Ъ Ь ъ ь Ϧ ɓ ʙ ϐ ѣ б в Ҍ ҍ
Ȼ ʗ Ͻ Ͼ Ͽ Ϲ Ѽ Ҁ Ҫ • ɔ ȼ ς ϲ ѽ ҁ ҫ
ɖ ɗ ȡ ʠ δ
Ȅ Ȇ Ӗ Ɇ Ѐ Ȩ Ȝ Έ Ё Ε Ξ Σ ξ Є Э Ӭ З Ѯ Ҿ Ҽ Ӛ Ә Ӟ Ҙ ә • ə ε έ з є э е ϵ ϶ ȅ ɘ ȇ ɇ ȩ ѐ ё ѯ ҿ ҽ ӛ ӟ ҙ ӗ ӭ
Ϝ Ғ Ӻ • ϝ ɟ ʄ ӻ ғ
Ѡ Ѿ • ɠ ɡ ʛ ɢ ɞ ʚ ɕ
Ȟ Ή Η Ң Ҥ Һ Ӈ Ӊ Ҕ ᾘ ᾙ ᾚ ᾛ ᾜ ᾝ ᾞ ᾟ • ʜ ɦ ћ ʮ ʯ ɧ ȟ ɥ ђ Ћ н ӈ ӊ ң ҕ ҥ
Ȉ Ȋ Ί Ϊ Ῐ Ῑ Ὶ Ί • ȉ ɨ ɩ ɪ ȋ ϊ ΐ ῐ ῑ ῒ ΐ ῖ ῗ
Ɉ Ј • ɉ ȷ ʝ ϳ
Ќ Қ Ҟ Ҝ Ҟ Ӄ • ʞ ɮ κ ќ қ ҝ ҟ ҡ ӄ
Ƚ ζ • ʟ ɫ ɬ ʅ ɭ ȴ ʃ ʄ ʆ
Ϻ Ӎ • ɯ ɰ ɱ ϻ ӎ
Ƞ Ν Π Ѝ Ҋ Ӣ Ӥ Ώ Ω Л Й • ȵ ɲ ɳ ɴ ή π η и й ѝ л ҋ ӣ ӥ ᾐ ᾑ ᾒ ᾓ ᾔ ᾕ ᾖ ᾗ ὴ ή ὴ ή
Ȍ Ӧ Ȏ Ȭ Ȫ Ȯ Ȱ ʘ Ό θ Ѻ ϴ Ӫ Θ Ѳ Ю ф Ὸ Ό • ȫ ȭ ȍ ȏ ȯ ȱ ɵ ɸ σ ϕ ό Φ ѻ ѳ ӧ ӫ
Ρ Ҏ Ῥ • ρ ϼ Ϸ ϸ φ ҏ ῤ ῥ
Ɋ Ϙ • ϙ ɋ Ϥ ϥ ϱ
Ȑ Ȓ Ɍ Я Г Ѓ Ӷ Ґ • я ɹ ɺ ɻ ɼ ɽ ɾ ɿ ȑ ȓ ɍ ʀ ʁ г ѓ ґ ӷ
Ș Ϩ ϩ Ϛ • ϛ ɛ ɜ ɝ ʂ ȿ ș
Ț Ⱦ Ҭ • τ Ϯ ϯ ȶ ʇ ʈ ț т ҭ
Ȕ Ʉ Ȗ Ώ Ω ц • ȕ ȗ ʮ ʯ ʉ ʊ υ μ ϑ ϋ ύ ΰ
Ʌ Ѵ Ѷ • ɣ ʋ ʌ ѵ ѷ ῠ ῡ ῢ ΰ ῦ ῧ
Ϣ Ш Щ • ϣ ш щ ѿ ѡ ʍ ώ ψ Ψ ω ϖ ᾠ ᾡ ᾢ ᾣ ᾤ ᾥ ᾦ ᾧ ῲ ῳ ῴ ῶ ῷ ὼ ώ
Ϫ Ж Җ χ Ӽ Ҳ Ӿ Ӂ Ӝ • ж ϰ ϗ ӽ ӿ ҳ ӂ ӝ җ
Ȳ Ɏ ϒ ϓ ϔ Ύ Ϋ Υ Ў У ц Ѱ Ӱ Ӯ Ӳ Ӵ Ҷ Ҹ Ӌ Ῠ Ῡ Ὺ Ύ • Ч џ ў ү ұ ɣ ɏ ȳ ʎ ʏ ɤ Ϟ λ ϫ ӯ ӱ ӳ ӵ ҷ ҹ ӌ
Ȥ • ɀ ʐ ʑ ȥ ʒ ʓ ȝ

? Ɂ ɂ ʡ ʢ ʔ ʕ ʖ ˀ ˁ
Ȣ ȣ ȸ ȹ ʣ ʤ ʥ ʦ ʧ ʨ ʩ ɶ ы ʪ ʫ Ӹ ӹ
љ њ Ѹ ѹ Ѫ Ѭ Ѥ ѥ ѧ Ѩ ѩ ѫ ѭ ѱ
҈ ҉
҈ ҉
ʬ ʭ ɚ ɷ ҂ ҃ ҄ ҅ ҆
ʰ ʱʲ ʳ ʴ ʵ ʶ ʷ ʸ ͤ ͥ ͦ ͧ ͨ ͩ ͪ ͫ ͬ ͭ ͮ ͯ ʹ ʺ ʻ ʼ ʽ ʾ ʿ ˌ ˎ ˏ ˑ ˒ ˓ ˔ ˕ ˖ ˗
˂ ˃ ˄ ˅ ˆ ː ˇ ˈ ˉ ˊ ˋ ˘ ˙ ˚ ˛ ˜ ˝ ˞ ˟ ˍˍ

① ② ③ ④ ⑤ ⑥ ⑦ ⑧ ⑨ ⑩ ⑪ ⑫ ⑬ ⑭ ⑮ ⑯ ⑰ ⑱ ⑲ ⑳

⑴ ⑵ ⑶ ⑷ ⑸ ⑹ ⑺ ⑻ ⑼ ⑽ ⑾ ⑿ ⒀ ⒁ ⒂ ⒃ ⒄ ⒅ ⒆ ⒇

⒈ ⒉ ⒊ ⒋ ⒌ ⒍ ⒎ ⒏ ⒐ ⒑ ⒒ ⒓ ⒔ ⒕ ⒖ ⒗ ⒘ ⒙ ⒚ ⒛

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿ ⓫ ⓬ ⓭ ⓮ ⓯ ⓰ ⓱ ⓲ ⓳ ⓴

⓵ ⓶ ⓷ ⓸ ⓹ ⓺ ⓻ ⓼ ⓽ ⓾

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ Ⅼ Ⅽ Ⅾ Ⅿ

ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ ⅺ ⅻ ⅼ ⅽ ⅾ ⅿ

← → ↑ ↓ ↔ ↕ ↖ ↗ ↘ ↙ ↚ ↛ ↜ ↝ ↞ ↟
↠ ↡ ↢ ↣ ↤ ↥ ↦ ↧ ↨ ↩ ↪ ↫ ↬ ↭ ↮ ↯ ↰ ↱ ↲ ↳ ↴ ↵ ↶ ↷ ↸ ↹ ↺ ↻ ↼ ↽ ↾ ↿
⇀ ⇁ ⇂ ⇃ ⇄ ⇅ ⇆ ⇇ ⇈ ⇉ ⇊ ⇋ ⇌ ⇍ ⇎ ⇏ ⇐ ⇑ ⇒ ⇓ ⇔ ⇕ ⇖ ⇗ ⇘ ⇙ ⇚ ⇛ ⇜ ⇝ ⇞ ⇟
⇠ ⇡ ⇢ ⇣ ⇤ ⇥ ⇦ ⇧ ⇨ ⇩ ⇪
← ↑ → ↓ ↔ ↕ ↖ ↗ ↘ ↙ ↚ ↛ ↜ ↝ ↞ ↟ ☈ ☇ ►◄
↠ ↡ ↢ ↣ ↤ ↥ ↦ ↧ ↨ ↩ ↪ ↫ ↬ ↭ ↮ ↯ ↰ ↱ ↲ ↳ ↴ ↵ ↶ ↷ ↸ ↹ ↺ ↻ ↼ ↽ ↾ ↿
⇀ ⇁ ⇂ ⇃ ⇄ ⇅ ⇆ ⇇ ⇈ ⇉ ⇊ ⇋ ⇌ ⇍ ⇎ ⇏ ⇐ ⇑ ⇒ ⇓ ⇔ ⇕ ⇖ ⇗ ⇘ ⇙ ⇚ ⇛ ⇜ ⇝ ⇞ ⇟
⇠ ⇡ ⇢ ⇣ ⇤ ⇥ ⇦ ⇧ ⇨ ⇩ ⇪

℀ ℁ ℂ ℃ ℄ ℅ ℆ ℇ ℈ ℉ ℊ ℋ ℌ ℍ ℎ ℏ ℐ ℑ ℒ ℓ ℔ ℕ № ℗ ℘ ℙ ℚ ℛ ℜ ℝ ℞ ℟
℠ ℡ ™ ℣ ℤ ℥ Ω ℧ ℨ ℩ K Å ℬ ℭ ℮ ℯ ℰ ℱ Ⅎ ℳ ℴ ℶ ℷ ℸ ℻ ⅍ ⅎ ⅓ ⅔ ⅕ ⅖ ⅗ ⅘ ⅙ ⅚ ⅛ ⅜ ⅝ ⅞ ⅟

㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏
㊐㊑㊒㊓㊔㊕㊖㊗㊘㊜㊝㊞㊟㊠㊡㊢
㊣㊤㊥㊦㊧㊨㊩㊪㊫㊬㊭㊮㊯㊰

げこごさざしじすぜそぞただちぢっつ
づてでとどなにぬねのはば
ぱひびぴふぶぷへべぺほぼぽまみむめも

☽☾✗✘✓ ✔ ☐ ☑ ☒ ✕ ✖✚✪✣✤✥
✱ ✲ ✳ ❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ✽ ✼ ✻ ✺ ✹
✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✴ ❄ ❅ ❆ ❇ ❈ ❉ ❊ ❋ ❖
☀ ☂ ☁ ❣ ✚ ✪ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ❉ ❥ ❦ ❧
❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✄ ☪ ➸ ♨ ☢ ☠ ☭ ♈ ☮ ☯
♋ ☡ ☢ ☣ ☤ ☥ ☦ ☧ ☨ ☩ ☪ ☫ ☬ ☭
♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟ ۩ ۞
♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ✦✧✩✫✬✭✮✯✰ ☼ ❣
♲ ♳ ♴ ♵ ♶ ♷ ♸ ♹ ♺ ♻ ♼ ♽♯♩♪♫♬♭
☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷ ☚ ☛ ☜ ☝ ☞ ☟
☿ ♀ ♁ ♂ ♃ ♄ ♅ ♆ ♇ ♈ ♉ ♊ ♌ ♍
△ ▲ ☆ ★ ◇ ◆ ■ □ ▽ ▼ ❤❥♎ ♏ ✐✌
๑ # @ & * ¥ ☸ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽☾
♡ ღ☻ ☺ ❂ ◕ ⊕ ☉ Θ o O ≈ ☯ ㊝ ⊙ ◎
◑ ◐ ۰ • ● ▪ ▫ 。 ゚ ๑ ☜ ☞ ☂ ♨ ☎ ☏ ✍✡

ಠ_ಠ ◕ ◡ ◕ °__° ಥ__ಥ
(-`ω ´- ) (●ゝω)ノヽ(∀<●) >_<
⊙▂⊙ ⊙o⊙ ⊙︿⊙  ⊙ω⊙ ⊙△⊙  ⊙▽⊙
(◡_◡) (◕-◕) (◕o◕) (∩_∩) (◕ω◕)
ಠ_ಠ ◕ ◡ ◕ Ü ö Ö °__° ಥ__ಥ (๑→ܫ←)
(︶︹︺) (*-`ω´- )人 (ц`ω´ц*) (●ゝω)ノヽ(∀<●) (ㄒoㄒ) >_<
⊙▂⊙ ⊙0⊙ ⊙︿⊙  ⊙ω⊙  ⊙﹏⊙  ⊙△⊙  ⊙▽⊙ o(‧'''‧)o
(◡‿◡✿) (◕‿◕✿) (◕〝◕) (∩_∩) ミ●﹏☉ミ (≧0≦) o(╥﹏╥)o
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ o(╥▂╥)o

┄ ┅ ┆ ┇ ┈ ┉ ┊ ┋ ⋮ ⋯ ⋰ ⋱
─ ━ │ ┃┌ ┐ ┍ ┑ ┎ ┒ ┏ ┓ └ ┘ ┕ ┙ ┖ ┚ ┗ ┛
┞ ┟ ┢ ┡ ┦ ┧ ┩ ┪
┣ ┫┝ ┥┠ ┨├ ┤
┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿
╀ ╁ ╂ ╃ ╄ ╅ ╆ ╇ ╈ ╉ ╊ ╋ ╌ ╍ ╎ ╏
═ ║ ╒ ╓ ╔ ╕ ╖ ╗ ╘ ╙ ╚ ╛ ╜ ╝ ╞ ╟
╠ ╡ ╢ ╣ ╤ ╥ ╦ ╧ ╨ ╩ ╪ ╫ ╬
╭ ╮ ╯ ╰ ╱ ╲ ╳ ╴ ╵ ╶ ╷ ╸ ╹ ╺ ╻
≡ ≢ ≣ ≤ ≥ ≦ ≧ ≨ ≩ ≪ ≫ ≭ ≮ ≯ ≰ ≱ ≲ ≳ ≴ ≵ ≶ ≷ ≸ ≹ ≺ ≻ ≼ ≽ ≾ ≿
⊀ ⊁ ⊂ ⊃ ⊄ ⊅ ⊆ ⊇ ⊈ ⊉ ⊊ ⊋ ⊏ ⊐ ⊑ ⊒
⊕ ⊖ ⊗ ⊘ ⊙ ⊚ ⊛ ⊜ ⊝ ⊞ ⊟
⊠ ⊡ ⊢ ⊣ ⊤ ⊥ ⊦ ⊧ ⊨ ⊩ ⊪ ⊫ ⊬ ⊭ ⊮ ⊯
⊰ ⊱ ⊲ ⊳ ⊴ ⊵ ⊶ ⊷ ⊸ ⊹⊹ ⊺ ⊻ ⊼ ⊽ ⊾ ⊿
⋀ ⋁ ⋂ ⋃ ⋄ ⋅ ⋆ ⋇ ⋈ ⋉ ⋊ ⋋ ⋌ ⋍
⋎ ⋏ ⋐ ⋑ ⋒ ⋓ ⋔ ⋖ ⋗ ⋘ ⋙ ⋚ ⋛ ⋜ ⋝ ⋞ ⋟
⋠ ⋡ ⋢ ⋣ ⋤ ⋥ ⋦ ⋧ ⋨ ⋩ ⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭

❛❜❝❞【】〖〗►◄﹃﹄『』◢ ◣◥ ◤
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
==== ☠ ====
☆═━┈┈━═☆
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO
•°o.O O.o°•
¨°o.O O.o°¨
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
`·.(`·.¸ ¸.·´).·´
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)-»
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´
`•.•●•۰• ••.•´
׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

▀ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐
░ ▒ ▓▕ ▖■ □ ▢ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▧ ▨ ▩ ▪ ▫
▬ ▭ ▮ ▯ ▰ ▱ ▲ △ ▴ ▵ ▶ ▷ ▸ ▹ ► ▻ ▼ ▽ ▾ ▿
◀ ◁ ◂ ◃ ◄ ◅ ◆ ◇ ◈ ◉ ◊
○ ◌ ◍ ◎ ● ◐ ◑ ◒ ◓ ◔ ◕
◖ ◗ ◘ ◙ ◚ ◛ ◜ ◝ ◞ ◟
◠ ◡ ◢ ◣ ◤ ◥ ◦ ◧ ◨ ◩ ◪ ◫ ◬ ◭ ◮ ◯

¡ † ‡ ↔ ↑ ↓ •«» ¤₯ ƒ ₴ ₥ ₦ № ₧ ₰ £ ៛ ₨ ₪ ৳ ₮ ₩ ¥ ツ

– — … ° ≈ ≠ ≤ ≥ ± − × ÷ ← → · §

๑☺ ☻ ☼♣ ♥ ♦·۰•●○●ஐﻬ↔ ↕ ▪ ▫ ▬♦ ◊ ◦♫ ♪ ღˇ √ « » ™ ♂♀ ©№® ◦º°×°º◦ ´¯`·»ºØ´ ׺°”˜`”°º×»- ஆ ௰ Þ ௫

๑•ิ.•ั๑ ๑۩۞۩๑ ✿.。.: ☂☃ ☄ ★ ☆ ☇ ☈ ☉ ☊ ☋ ☌ ☍ ☑ ☒☢ ☸ ☹ ☺ ☻ ☼ ☽ ☾ ♠   ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♨ ♩ ✙✈ ✉ ✌ ✁ ✎ ✐ ❀ ✰ ❁ ❤ ❥ ❦❧ ➳ ➽ εїз℡❣·۰•●○●

ゃōゃ ♡๑۩ﺴ ☜ ☞ ☎ ☏♡ ⊙◎ ☺ ☻✖╄ஐﻬ ► ◄ ▧ ▨ ♨ ◐ ◑ ↔ ↕ ▪ ▫ ☼ ♦ ▀ ▄ █▌ ▐░ ▒ ▬♦ ◊ ◦ ☼ ♠♣ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ◘ ◙ ◈ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ の ☆ → あ ぃ £ ❤ 。◕‿◕。

# @ & * ¥☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☻ ☺ ❂ ◕ ⊕ ☉ Θ o O ♋ ☯ ㊝ ⊙ ◎ ◑ ◐ ۰ • ● ▪ ▫ 。 ゚ ๑ ☜ ☞ ☂ ♨ ☎ ☏

︻ ︼ ︽ ︾ 〈 〉 ︿ ﹀ ∩ ∪ ﹁ ﹂ ﹃ ﹄﹝ ﹞ < > ≦ ≧ ﹤ ﹥ 「 」 ︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺〔 〕 【 】 《 》 ( ) { } ﹙ ﹚ 『 』 ﹛ ﹜╳ + - ﹢ × ÷ = ≠ ≒ ∞ ˇ ± √ ⊥ ∠ ∟ ⊿ ㏒

▶ ▷ ◀ ◁ ☀ ☁ ☂ ☃ ☄ ★ ☆ ☇ ☈ ☉ ☊ ☋ ☌ ☍ ☑ ☒☢ ☸ ☹ ☺ ☻ ☼ ☽ ☾ ♠   ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♨ ♩ ✙ ✈ ✉ ✌ ✁ ✎ ✐ ❀ ✰ ❁ ❤ ❥ ❦❧ ➳ ➽ 〠 〄 ㍿ ♝ ♞

♯♩♪♫♬♭♮ ☎ ☏ ☪ ♈ ♨ ºº ₪ ¤ 큐 « » ™ ♂✿ ♥ の ↑ ↓ ← → ↖ ↗ ↙ ↘ ㊣ ◎ ○ ● ⊕ ⊙ ○  △ ▲ ☆ ★ ◇ ◆ ■ □ ▽ ▼ § ¥ 〒 ¢ £ ※ ♀ ♂ © ® ⁂ ℡ ↂ░ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▧

✐✌✍✡✓✔✕✖ ♂ ♀ ♥ ♡ ☜ ☞ ☎ ☏ ⊙ ◎ ☺ ☻ ► ◄ ▧ ▨ ♨ ◐ ◑ ↔ ↕ ♥ ♡ ▪ ▫ ☼ ♦ ▀ ▄ █ ▌ ▐ ░ ▒ ▬ ♦ ◊ ◘ ◙ ◦ ☼ ♠ ♣ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ◘ ◙ ◈ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ ✄☪☣☢☠

㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏ ㊐㊑㊒㊓㊔㊕㊖㊗㊘㊜㊝㊞㊟㊠㊡㊢ ㊣㊤㊥㊦㊧㊨㊩㊪㊫㊬㊭㊮㊯㊰

✗✘✚✪✣✤✥✦✧✩✫✬✭✮✯✰ ✱✲✳❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼✻✺✹✸✷ ✶✵✴❄❅❆❇❈❉❊❋❖☀☂☁【】┱ ┲ ❣ ✚ ✪ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ❉ ❥ ❦ ❧ ❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✄ ☪ ☣ ☢ ☠ ☭ ♈ ➸ ✓ ✔ ✕ ✖ *.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:

【】〖〗@﹕﹗/ " _ < > `,·。≈{}~ ~() _ -『』√ $ @ * & # ※卐 々∞Ψ ∪∩∈∏ の ℡ ぁ §∮〝〞ミ灬ξ№∑⌒ξζω*ㄨ ≮≯ +-×÷﹢﹣±/=∫∮∝ ∞ ∧∨ ∑ ∏ ∥∠ ≌ ∽ ≦ ≧ ≒﹤﹥じ☆

■♀『』◆◣◥▲Ψ ※◤ ◥ →№←㊣∑⌒〖〗@ξζω□∮〓※∴ぷ▂▃▅▆█ ∏【】△√ ∩¤々♀♂∞①ㄨ≡↘↙▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █┗┛╰☆╮ ≠ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅┢┦aΡpy .......♧♧ ☜♥☞.︻︼─一 ▄︻┻┳═一

﹏◢ ◣ ◥ ◤ ▽ ▧ ▨ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ◘ ◙ ▓ ▒ ░ Café № @ ㊣ ™ ℡ 凸 の ๑۞๑ ๑۩ﺴ ﺴ۩๑ o(‧'''‧)o ❆ べò⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ ⓛⓞⓥⓔ べ ☀ ☼ ☜ ☞ ⊙® ◈ ♦ ◊ ◦ ◇ ◆ εїз

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ ~♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡~☃⊹⊱⋛⋌⋚⊰⊹✗/(*w*) ≡[。。]≡※◦º°×°º◦εїз´¯`·»。。♀♡╭☆╯ºØغøº¤ø,¸¸,ºº¤øøºﷲﷲ°º¤ø,¸¸,

♪♫╭♥ ๑•ิ.•ัﻬஐ ✎❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼✻✺✹✸✷ ✶✵✴❄❅❆❇❈❉❊❋❖❤❥❦❧ ☀ o O #♡ ┽┊﹎.εїз︷✿‧:﹎。❤‧:❉:‧ .。.:*・❀●•♪.。‧:❉:‧ °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*.:。✿*゚’゚・✿.。✎*εїз

↔ ↕ ▪ → ︷╅╊✿ ❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.•●•۰• ••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——(•·÷[ ]÷·•)—  

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:15 pm
User Image
KAITOpasqualin o  LEADING
!! xx
╔═════════════════════╚════════════════════╗
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ILLKILLYOUTexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext
texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext

User Image▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╚════════════════════╗═════════════════════╝
ROLOcrescenzo LEADING
!! xx 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:43 am
User Image
KAITOpasqualin o LEADING
!! xx
╔════════════════════
╚════════════════════╗
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ILLKILLYOUTexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext

User Image▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╚════════════════════╗
════════════════════╝
ROLOcrescenzo LEADING
!! xx

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:26 pm
♣ ♤ Taste Touch Feel♤ ♣  
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

♣ ♤ Taste Touch Feel  ♤ ♣

W e l c o m e to the D i m e xoxoxoxox

______________ This is just the ra__________________ xo

The Head
                  The pimp and the priest pounce on quickened cat’s feet for the freshest young blood in sin’s for the feast.

»»The Roles

User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Imagexxxxx
                  The Smiling Swine;; This here is the head of the Dime. The pimp. Never showing his face public. He controls everything that happens with his "merchandise" and likes to join into the fun as well. He can get a bit greed and his presence is sardonic but little known, the pimp is also the priest. He has a cute little wife but likes to keep her locked up for himself. And to keep her from know of his mistress. 25-30

The Nightingale;; Always alone, side from her husband, the sits perched at her window, gazing at the busy street below. More than anything she wishes to roam the world but doesn't leave in fear of her husband. He is kind and sweet to her, just as a preist should be but how will she react when she find out the truth? And the young man always visiting her window? What will become of them? 20-25

The Whores
                  These are the lovely ladies of The Dime. Step right in. Let her hips guide your desire. 

»»The Roles

The Queen;; The motherly one of whores. She has worked at the Dime since Ms. Terri's times and lovelingly welcomes a new member to the brothel as well as an old face. In charge of the girls' safety, she keeps bullets hidden while on the job or just having fun. Also, the Queen is a He, but does a really good job hiding it. 25-35    

The Main Attraction;; The one everyone comes to see but no one really knows. She dodges every personal question and replaces with sweet lies. Coming to the brothel with nothing but a sheet around her body, not even memory of her name, She focuses all her engery in her profession. But what happens when the man she claims to love, treat her like a pet? And what happens with a familiar paramour comes into her scene? 19-24     

The Smoldering Temptress;; Let her run while and all hell is loose. This one likes to start trouble, especailly when fighting for the main title. Sarcasm likes to run through her veins, as well a jealousy. Coming from a formal home, this taz devil was tried of being caged up for certain reasons and ran away from home as a teen. All in all, dirty fun is her game, set aside work. But what happens when a certain client she wants to impress wont even look ar her? How is she going to winner over the main title? 19-24

The Wilting Flower;; 15-18 

The Cherry Pop;; 18-23 

The Gentlemen
                  Meow~ something here

»»The Roles

The Naive Lover;;

The Coffee Bean;; 

The Artistic Paramour;;

The Eager Blunt;;

The ;;

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:33 pm
User Image
oxoxDECKERox
oxoxoxALEXANDERox
oxoxoxox0CASTANEDAoxo

██████████████xxx██████████████xxx██████████████xxx██████████████xxx██████████████

⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱
Texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext

⋱ ⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱ ⋰

██████████████xxx██████████████xxx██████████████xxx██████████████xxx██████████████

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:43 pm
αι∂єи ɢяιмαυα∂ ιvιиє

User Image

═══━━┈┈┈ Mя. Dιvιиє ┈┈┈━━═══

User Image

blah blah blah.

User Image ═══━━┈┈┈ Aт Yoυя Sєяvιcє ┈┈┈━━═══

User Image
I’d trade Snakeoil for Wolftickets any day for a bag of catnip.

Metaphorically speaking, that is.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:49 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxWant you.
xxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇

xxxxxxxxxxTextextextexttextextextexttextextextexttextextextext textextextexttextextextexttextextextexttextextextext
textextextexttextextextexttextextextexttextextextext
extextextexttextextextexttextextextexttextextextext

Do you want me too ?  

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:52 pm
Cнαитєя Kαиɢє Nιкoℓкч

User ImageUser Image

═══━━┈┈┈ K α и ɢ є ┈┈┈━━

blah blah blah.

═══━━┈┈┈ Aт Yoυя Sєяvιcє ┈┈┈━━═══

User Image
Honestly, babe, I am a Lair.

I dont bite. Hard.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:35 pm
User Image███ ███ ms l e a d i n g
xxxxxxxxxx( - - - - ) anuhra pasqualina leaden

♩♪♫{You Can't Seem To Handle What I have In Stored
Merely A Scheme Of Destruction Because I'm Bored
It's You're Head I'm After, Heart Ripped From The Soul
With A Bright Smile And A Graceful Twirl, I'll Give Them A Show.

User ImageIt was raining outside. Not hard but Benji don't feel like doing anything today. He just sat up, looking out his window. Drip drop, drip drop.  It kind of sounded like a good song.

xoxoxoxDrip drop, the like the rain
xoxoxoxYou always wash away my pain
xoxoxoxI can never really explain
xoxoxoxHow much I love you...

User ImageBenji grunted. He hated love songs, they are too much of a cliche. He had never even been in love so he had no right to make lyrics for one. He grabbed his acoustic and began to strum lightly not to wake Penji up. He had learn that his brother was not a morning person and that he was a lot stronger when he turned to grumpy Zaraki. Benji never really understand the difference between his brother's split personality until he lived with him. Well it was better to live with Zaraki than his no show, overly strict father. Benji plopped his guitar on his bed and dragged him self of. He was wearing faded jeans and no shirt. He ruffled out his hair and walked downstairs.  
"blah"
Blah

User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
If Life Is Like A Stage, Yours Would Be A Tragic Comdey.

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:42 pm
Ms leading. 
User Image███ ███ ms l e a d i n g
xxxxxxxxxx( - - - - ) anuhra pasqualina leaden

♩♪♫{She had a summer smile and winter skin
A silhouette to serenade the soul
Her hands were the first I'd ever felt.
Her lips hid her tongue from the world.

User ImageShe rose no different from the other days. Nude, sheets in a bundle, her petitor long gone. The sun shone dim rays through the thick clouds, filling her with no warmth at all. Smelling pomegranate, she made a face of disgust. It was her signature scent, once smelt everyone knew who had arrived. Fluttering her eyes for clearer vision, Anuhra push herself off the bed, dangling her legs off the bed. Wincing at the slight pain moving her back gave off, Anuhra bit down on her lip. "s**t." That sir  sure had been a rough one. It was a surprise the pimp hadn't barged in at the ringing of her bell. He always came. Well not lately. It seemed a bit like he was trying to ignore her. She must have known better. Their awkward silence could have been completely prevented if she had just kept her stupid mouth shut. "I'm so stupid."

User ImageNot so very long ago, Anuhra was having a 'session' with the boss and things got pretty ugly. The sensation was greatly satisfying, even more so, but when it was all done, Anuhra made the mistake of spooning and spilling the three dreaded words for those of the underworld. 

I love you

How stupid could she have been. He was the boss. He has sex with everyone. He beats her. What kind of love would she be gaining from that? Ah alas, she still goes back for more. Her love for the pimp had started from the very day she had stumbled into The Dime.  "blah"

User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
If Life Is Like A Stage, Yours Would Be A Tragic Comdey.

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games