Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aw Heck, it's a Pokemon!

Back to Guilds

A friendly easy-going pokemon guild, with news, strategies, and more! 

Tags: Pokemon, Nintendo DS, Nintendo, Heart Gold, Soul Silver 

Reply Chatterbox
Hilarious things that happened while you were playing DS/Wii

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Was this funny? Your oppinion.
  HILARIOUS!!!
  Not really...
  Watca paying?
  NO! (AHHHHH! I KILL U! *gets out the guns*)
View Results

firestar1099
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:43 pm
Rules
-No cussing!
-No talking about the pole!
-Give your story a title.

so I guess i'll start this.

The Gandolf tail.

I was playing Pokemon Platinum on my DS, ( I was in the living room ) and my big sis, Tayla, was trying to get in the living room to watch TV. My other big sis, Skyla, was blocking her. She was pretending to slam a staff down with both hands, like Gandolf and the Borag, she said "YOU CANNOT PASS!!!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:52 pm
well mine are actually in-game stories, and yes i have two.
EDIT: yes i know, DS/Wii, but basically the first one is aprelude to te second one

Silver Rage is crimson steel

I was playing silver version, and had just evolved my scyther into Scizor, and next level he learned metal claw.

i took him and began training him by leading-then-switching him and got him to level 40, then i figured i could try it with the E4,

the first one, (?will?) ko'ed all but my scizor (wasusing a new team) of who, at only level fourty, took on the guy at a 5-versus-1 outnumbered sweep

he leveled up each time he ko'ed (ko'ing each time with metal claw) and only took half-health.

------------------

Red hot Steel wonder: the ever strengthening Scizor
I was in daimond, and was fighting the e4 with my new Female scizor, of which was a remake of my Silver version Scizor, however she was already lv 100, and still knew metal claw.

She was fighting Flint and used metal claw throguht, she only lsot 1/3rd health but every time she used metal claw, she'd gain an attack boost, even going above six times, she continued this trend troughout the whole e4 until she faced Cynthia's roserade at the very end.
my thoguhts the whole time were "now this, is one mad scizor"  

Rekka Atsuma

Girl-Crazy Pyromaniac

8,300 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100

firestar1099
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:18 pm
Aww Heck
EDIT: yes i know, DS/Wii, but basically the first one is aprelude to te second one

I was playing silver version, and had just evolved my scyther into Scizor, and next level he learned metal claw.

i took him and began training him by leading-then-switching him and got him to level 40, then i figured i could try it with the E4,

the first one, (?will?) ko'ed all but my scizor (wasusing a new team) of who, at only level fourty, took on the guy at a 5-versus-1 outnumbered sweep

he leveled up each time he ko'ed (ko'ing each time with metal claw) and only took half-health.

------------------

I was in daimond, and was fighting the e4 with my new Female scizor, of which was a remake of my Silver version Scizor, however she was already lv 100, and still knew metal claw.

She was fighting Flint and used metal claw throguht, she only lsot 1/3rd health but every time she used metal claw, she'd gain an attack boost, even going above six times, she continued this trend troughout the whole e4 until she faced Cynthia's roserade at the very end.

The limit is NOT lv. 100 you know. It is Lv.X! Which is hard to get to, or so I hear.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:55 pm
Watching my dad play wii-sports for the first time. I had to re-teach him how to bowl. (He knows how to bowl in real life but its different on the wii) So I told just pretend its a real bowling ball so he actually rolls the wii-mote on its side like ball! rofl Good thing he was wearing the wrist strap or it would have been bad news for our TV!

He's better now but it was just so cute.  

Miss-dark8607

Dangerous Visionary

Rekka Atsuma

Girl-Crazy Pyromaniac

8,300 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:21 am
firestar1099
Aww Heck

------------------

The limit is NOT lv. 100 you know. It is Lv.X! Which is hard to get to, or so I hear.

Lv X is a Hack-only level, and believe me it's on very long code  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:04 pm
Aww Heck
firestar1099
Aww Heck

------------------

Lv X is a Hack-only level, and believe me it's on very long code

I so totally know!  

firestar1099
Crew

Cerina-lynn

Distinct Gaian

3,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:15 pm
I beat a level x once =D ... except ... it was only a magikarp and i had all electivire's on my team ... sweatdrop ((So pathetic ...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:21 pm
Cerina Uchiha
I beat a level x once =D ... except ... it was only a magikarp and i had all electivire's on my team ... sweatdrop ((So pathetic ...))

eek At least it was a strong magicarp.  

firestar1099
Crew

firestar1099
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:40 pm
I was in the living room and I was playing Super Smash Bros. Brawls (Wii game) sweatdrop and the funny thing is My big sis, Skye waz here, beats my Pokemon Trainer every time with either Pit, Ike, or Pikachue gonk crying . What A life on Wii rolleyes .  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:03 pm
for my ability: i'm a ssbb femme fatale, samus ZSsamur, Sheik, Zelda, Peach, any of those and i'll murder my foes...no final smashes either, but if i do go for smash balls then samus in my hands is your worst nightmare, because i juggle fro mZS to VS samus and do it in such a manner that you will get hit by the armro summon or zero laser, ou may not get koed but you'll get hit  

Rekka Atsuma

Girl-Crazy Pyromaniac

8,300 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100

firestar1099
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:40 pm
firestar1099
Cerina Uchiha

eek At least it was a strong magicarp.

That was pathetic. Next time go for Gyrados X, Requeza X, or Deoxys X.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:41 pm
That's mean Fire. lol

My funny story...
I killed fire during a game of ssbb and I taunted her.

Funny, lol, right? neutral Right? D< RIGHT!?

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx

firestar1099
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:24 pm
Aw Heck
for my ability: i'm a ssbb femme fatale, samus ZSsamur, Sheik, Zelda, Peach, any of those and i'll murder my foes...no final smashes either, but if i do go for smash balls then samus in my hands is your worst nightmare, because i juggle fro mZS to VS samus and do it in such a manner that you will get hit by the armro summon or zero laser, ou may not get koed but you'll get hit
You won't stand a chance when it comes to my white lucario!! (I unlocked him in brawling and im even better at him than pokemon trainer) Skye waz here, your NOT cool like "dat".  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:19 pm
Fire, ur not cool like dat. The only person cool like dat here is moi. cool  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx

windwaker80

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:47 am
title: size DOES matter

while i was playing ssbb my littlest dog was chasing around my biggest dog lol  
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games