Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Café (General Chat)
Hey, just introducing myself

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXTranquilDemonXx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:39 pm
Hey, i'm a new member obviously lol, i've probly had less experiences with paranormal things than anyone else here, i've only had about a handful, maybe a couple more, i joined because i've been fascinated with paranormal things for a while now, coming from a whole family who are Christians and won't let anyone else believe otherwise (maybe that's why i live with my mom instead of my dad lol) i've never been able to believe in "god" but i've been able to believe in hell and demons, i'm willing to join any "noob" paranormal group anyone has, please messege me if there are any out there  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:53 am
I'll just say it: you did a good thing by joining this group. This group probably has some of the most truly knowledgeable and intelligent people of any paranormal/occult group.

Increasing my activity here and actively seeking truth through proper research and testing while associating with some of the people in this group has brought me a lot of progress in my occult-related studies.

It helps that this group isn't so mired in the falsities that are spread by those who aren't willing to properly examine anything. Not to say that there aren't people who spread information that would be defined as "fluffy" around here, just that we have a lot of skeptics around here that keep it to a minimum. The few "fluffs" around here are mostly newcomers who haven't learned any ways to examine something deeply, other than by their own intuition and perspective.

In case you wanted the cliff notes: Occult Research Society = Good for you.  

Abbot_Natalis

Savage Genius

2,850 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • PvP 200

xXTranquilDemonXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:45 am
ok, thanks  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:03 am
Abbot_Natalis
I'll just say it: you did a good thing by joining this group. This group probably has some of the most truly knowledgeable and intelligent people of any paranormal/occult group.

Increasing my activity here and actively seeking truth through proper research and testing while associating with some of the people in this group has brought me a lot of progress in my occult-related studies.

It helps that this group isn't so mired in the falsities that are spread by those who aren't willing to properly examine anything. Not to say that there aren't people who spread information that would be defined as "fluffy" around here, just that we have a lot of skeptics around here that keep it to a minimum. The few "fluffs" around here are mostly newcomers who haven't learned any ways to examine something deeply, other than by their own intuition and perspective.

In case you wanted the cliff notes: Occult Research Society = Good for you.

I just wanted to say that I agree and that this is one of the best guilds on here to receive information. I also wanted to remind you to watch out for the pretenders out there. Doing research on your own is always very important.  

Underworld Priestess

Rustig

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:46 pm
Not only is the Occult Research Society a good resource for discussion on the occult, it also increases your levels of Satrogenum B9, which is an essential mineral for shotputters, and people who carry steroes on their shoulders.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:39 am
Note to self: Buy Stereo system for shoulder in order to take FULL ADVANTAGE of this guilds benefits.

Side-note: Lol Mitsh.  

Abbot_Natalis

Savage Genius

2,850 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • PvP 200
The Café (General Chat)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers