Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Life so far.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkern

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:52 pm
You might remember me as a crew member of who attacked Nova our ex captain that I demoted due to proof that he bribed me for his vote as VC and brought everyone together to share their pains against him.
Everything seems damp and unemotional after I brought people together they don’t even bother to send me a message saying thanks. No words are even spoken of my action I feel like I was just thrown away along with novama and his followers. I was right when I said we would be burning on the same stake for what we did at least I lit my own match I guess.
Durning the ordeal people said I was doing a good think members felt happy that I was defending them. Now that I’m done I don’t even get a pat on the back and go back to being a normal member again.

You see a lot of role-plays with just a song lyric as a plot or characters who cut themselves constantly and are depressed its very hard to find quality. I remember a long time ago when Novama first passed a thing that made Lit players separated from everyone it drove a lot of my friends off. This was the first time I fought him publicly and was one of the main reasons novama demoted me quickly to keep me from calling outcry on his actions again. He didn’t comprehend that I liked the guild as much as I did when he bribed me but when I got my crew taken away after being away for college for two months I was forced to come to arms.

I do miss my old friends tho and even the crew that were hurt by novama don’t even want to be seen with me anymore saying that they support me privately but don’t want to involved. Then they keep Gaza a well known Novama supporter on crew after he post in this very forum about Kaysayer not doing his job right and saying his quitting. I guess he changed his mind because I never saw anything about it again. I’ve been in this guild for five years now the day I originally joined was today at 3pm funny how far I got and how far I fell. I imagine that these actions will be forgotten but I will always be here till they close the doors. I will always voice when I see someone being abused when they have done nothing wrong even if people hate me when there is peace but I raise the first banner in time of trouble.
Nothing is hopeless not while there’s life in this guild.

Is this what happens to crew members that fight wrongfulness? A life of conflict with no time for friends by the time it is done only our enemies leave roses. Brave crew ending violently people like me never just retire or is able to stay in the crew and just go on with our job blindly not allowed.
Something in our personalities perhaps who knows even Novama had this trait he did what he had to do to get power and change what he saw wrong. Power consumed him though and started to destroy those who opposed him and people began to seek shelter from him letting him get away with everything.
Well enough rambling no one cares just bored of what I see and just disappearing again as a unknown person in the guild.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:36 pm
I guess I wasnt here when all that happened, and it's sad that people support you privetly. You don't know me, But I'll be by your side!! thats really sad though..... but I care...  

xGears-of-War Fr3ak

Valkern

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:34 pm
wahmbulance
Some one cares woot  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:08 am
Wow, what did I miss. eek

Anyway the way I see it you should just move on man, I mean, not to be a jerk or anything-- since I wasn't here when apparently all hell broke loose-- but it seems you're too stuck on the past. By the first few lines you're probably implying that you just want some well-earned thanks, but the truth is do-gooders never get credit for what they do. You did good and now that it's over the best thing for you is to move on and just forget about this entire thing.

You've probably figured this out by now and I'm just being Captain f**king obvious here or some guy rambling about s**t nobody cares about, but hey I'm bored out of my mind right now and thought I'd visit the OOC sub-forum, I'm glad I did though.

*pats you on the back and skips to the other forums*  

Dan the Dante

Familiar Guildsman

7,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers