Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Mandom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:12 pm
Anyone remember this old classic?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:16 pm
yo danny phenton he was just 14 when his parents built a very strange machine. it was designed to view a world unseen. when it didnt quit work his parents just quit then danny took a look inside of it. there was a great big flash and things just changed his molecules got rearranged.  

renegade56
Captain

CreativeButLazy

Dapper Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:25 pm
Don't call it old, calling that show old makes me feel old gonk
Regardless, I was totally obsessed with this show in Jr. High. I loved it, watched it whenever I could. Then Phantom Planet came out and killed it or me ._.

Nick seriously needs to aim to try to get an action cartoon like this again. The Troop would have been perfect if only it was animated stare  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:51 pm
I love(d) Danny Phantom.
Definitely the best newest cartoon on Nick to come on. Though it was canceled way before it's time.  

assassinite93

NanhakuBluu

4,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:21 am
renegade56
yo danny phenton he was just 14 when his parents built a very strange machine. it was designed to view a world unseen. when it didnt quit work his parents just quit then danny took a look inside of it. there was a great big flash and things just changed his molecules got rearranged.

Phantom,Phantom
When he first woke up he realized he had snow white hair and glowing green eyes, he could walk through walls, disappear and fly, he was much more unique than the other guys, then Danny knew what he had to do, he had to stop all the ghosts that were coming through! He's here to fight for me and you! He's gotta catch em' all, he is Danny Phantom....etc

yeah. I know the whole theme. =_= damn memory remembers the wrong things...I was sad when they canceled it. Fairly Oddparents is still going though smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:05 am
I really enjoyed the show for it's first two seasons but I'm not sad it got canceled I was kind of glad as after Marmel was fired the show just lost what made it special.

What we got of season 3 was really disappointing and don't get me started on the finale.  

ObsidianWolfX

StarShard Xigbar

Friendly Conventioneer

7,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:02 am
Superkrad

Bring iitttt baackkk D: It was the best programme ever! its the reason why i draw sooo much nowdays : )

Or im going ghost your yo a**! XP  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:07 am
Jazze Stardust
Superkrad

Bring iitttt baackkk D: It was the best programme ever! its the reason why i draw sooo much nowdays : )

Or im going ghost your yo a**! XP

I doubt it'll ever be brought back and even if it were I wouldn't personally watch since without Marmel the show kind of sucked.  

ObsidianWolfX

Dead Dooms

Clean Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:03 pm
Oh My God, I loved that show.
Hot Topic has a shirt with him on it. I must get it! >D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:37 pm
If you have the channel Nicktoons, they're still doing reruns of the show along with My Life as a Teenage Robot and Avatar: The Last Aribender.

And in March, they're bringing back Invader Zim  

Xendyl

Citizen

Yo Josuke

Lonely Star

12,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:32 pm
Xendyl
If you have the channel Nicktoons, they're still doing reruns of the show along with My Life as a Teenage Robot and Avatar: The Last Aribender.

And in March, they're bringing back Invader Zim

This is all true =D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:19 pm
User Image

Ahh. I used to love this show x3

I still do, actually. I still watch in on Nicktoons.. Apparently there were some episodes that were only aired there and not on nick. o_o

It's you! It's me! And there's dancing!

laterskater494

Prophecy247

Fashionable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:51 pm
I liked that show but I wouldn't call it old. I feel ancient now :/  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:55 pm
/sigh

I hate some of the new cartoons. :/

S Y T H R ii L
Crew

The Climax

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:38 am
By god I hated this show, sorry but it is just something I couldn't possibly get into.  
the guild of old cartoons

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff