Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Bounded Angels~ (1X1) Monsterly Filled~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:38 pm
The Twins To Be Bound.
Abandoned by Birth.
Through Eye humans see....
Monsters.... Inhumane..
Decline from Everyone.
Will they find acceptance?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Bounded Angels of Humanity

The Master Puppet: I_LostLivedLoved
The Puppet Playing: Aya (Neko) & Rika (Bunny)
The Separated Candles: Both 10 years old
Signs of Birth: Female
The Power of Us: Aya Controls Wind, Rika controls Water, They can both shape-shift into their half-forms. Bunny, Cat.
Which Monster am I: Aya (Neko) & Rika (Bunny)

Who is my inner self: Aya the protector of Rika. She looks out for Rika. Very strong. Aya is weak, but has a power inside her very very shy. Easy to be teased.

The Story: Abandoned by age 5. Raised by themselves. Alone walking. Finally captured. Waiting.... Not ever wanted by friends. Always together.

Inner Fears:
Spiders, Being Apart, Lost.

Hopes of Love:
Sweets, Flowers, Musical Instruments.

The Monster Everyone Fears:
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Master~

The Master Puppet: 15dark_thorn_rose
The Puppet Playing: Mystearica The Guardian Seal
The Candles Blown: 17
Signs of Birth: Female
My Specialty: Water and Light Through Hymn
What Am I: Mermaid Princess
What's Inside Me: I'm nice,sweet,friendly just don't make Me mad

History of My Life: Mystearica born princess of the ocean, father Poseidon her mother died because she was captured and killed. A loving daughter and who cared for her people just like her mother. The last loving memory of her mother is a gold pendant that has Mystearica's name. She studies hard and train hard for her to be a proper queen, when years past its time for her to be queen she's the last air throne of their kingdom, that's why she is protected and guarded at all times.
Inner Fears: Being Alone
Hopes of Love: Peaceful places,listening to music,singing

I'm Right here:

Human Form: User Image

Mermaid Form:
User Image

The Master Puppet: 15dark_thorn_rose
The Puppet Playing: Blaze The Ice
The Candles Blown: 20
Signs of Birth: Male
My Specialty: Fire and Ice
What Am I: Dragon
What's Inside Me: A Gentleman,sweet,helpful

History of My Life: Blaze born a dragon and a protector of Mystearica. They have met a long time ago when they are still child, they said they are bound together because of what the mermaids and the dragons decided who knows.... Years past every journey Mystearica takes blaze is always by her side to protect her. Blaze was lucky to be chosen its really an honor for his family, besides he likes to travel.
Inner Fears: To much Evil
Hopes of Love: To Travel, To read books

Look At Me:

Human Form: User Image

Dragon Form:
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:42 pm
User Image

```````````````Pm me Please. Title it
THE ONE WHO BOUNDS THEM.
Thank You for cooperating!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please Read and Thank You!  

polarisyn

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:47 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:59 pm
wazzup  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:33 pm
User Image

Waking up, the twins yawned. It was morning, in the dark slave market. The light barely escaped through the walls but their were small cracks. As the Slave Vendor, walked out with eggs and a strip of cold bacon. Handing it down roughly they began to eat. "Nasty Monsters" The slave vendor murmured. The twins ears twitched. Finishing the plate, the slave vendor picked it up and threw it on the table smashing it. "Since the ugly brats touched it no use of it anymore." He chuckled. Rika whimpered softly. Aya tried to calm Rika. Touching her shoulders, rubbing it. "It okay she Aya whispered. Rika nodding softly.

Aya's writing style: Dark Blue
Rika's writing style: Blue

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:27 am
User Image User Image User Image User Image

.............. Mystearica The Guardian Seal ..............

User Image

~~~ Under Water ~~~
Mystearica woke up and rub her eyes seeing she was on her bed. It was still early in the morning their kingdom is still quiet, she got up and swims in front of her mirror she yawned and gets her comb brushing her hair "later on i'll be up there" she said and smiled putting on her crown and her mother's golden pendant. Mystearica swims out of her room and roams around the palace seeing the merman guards standing by and bowing to her greeting her "Good Morning Princess Mystearica" "oh Good Morning to All of You too" she said and gives them a smile, she continue swimming as her fins moves. "Princess your early today" a mermaid servant said "well yes I will not be eating her i'll be up there..." she said "oh I see then i'll go tell the others then.." the mermaid servant said, she continue swimming and goes out of the palace. Mystearica begins to swim to the surface as she rises up looking up "finally i'm here..." she muttered and swims towards the land, she then sits down on the sand as her fins turns to feet. She stands up and stretches having a white dress on her and her long blond hair she appeared to be dry and not wet"a visit to the human territory" she said and walked out of the beach and to towns seeing other few people.

L ady B lood C rown

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Consumer 100

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:40 pm
"We may be weird..."
User Image

Playing rock, paper, scissors. Aya won again. Sighing in defeat, Rika looked around, seeing the slave vendor sleeping, she wondered when lunch. Rika's stomach growled. Getting hungry, she whimpered. Tugging on Aya's sleeves. Noticing Rika, she yelled at the slave vendor, "Hey you lazy bum!! What business are you running here when we are getting hungry!!"

.....But we don't care"

(Neko) Aya's writing style: Dark Blue
(Bunny) Rika's writing style: Blue

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:32 pm
User Image User Image User Image User Image

.............. Mystearica The Guardian Seal ..............

User Image

Blaze was walking around the towns and saw Mystearica, he walk towards her and said "Morning Princess"

Mystearica saw blaze walking towards her "and Good Morning to you blaze" she said smiled at him

"well what brings you here in towns?" he asked

"well just roaming around" she said and continues to walk

"i see, well as my everyday doings I'll come with you to protect you.." he said walking with her

"I know that" Mystearica said as her hair sways everytime she moves

L ady B lood C rown

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Consumer 100

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:16 pm
"When We Cry..."
User Image

Waking up startled,t he slave vendor, cursed. Getting up, making food, he kicked the cage, making the twins scared. Smiling, at their faces, he handed the food. "Finish eating you lousy twits!" The vendor roared. Getting back on the chair, he dozed off. Reaching for the food, they ate. Continent, they dozed off for the evening nap.

.....Can You Cry?"

(Neko) Aya's writing style: Dark Blue
(Bunny) Rika's writing style: Blue

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:08 pm
(( Bump??? ))  

polarisyn

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:07 pm
(( Hello? ))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff