Welcome to Gaia! ::

The SpanGlish Guild

Back to Guilds

Aprende Ingles. --//-- Learn spanish!! FIRST BILINGUAL GUILD!!!!!! 

Tags: Español, Ingles, Contests, Games, Spanish 

Reply School//Escuela
School...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:02 pm

Tengo mucho problemas a escuela...

No comprende la mayoría de español. Es una problema grande porque yo vive en Puerto Rico. En escuela, todas mi notas son muy bien, excepto para español. No es posible que yo hable con mi maestra porque ella no habla ingles, y yo tengo miedo a hablar en español.

Solo queria decir...

Y yo necesitan obtener mejor notas...
-------------------

I have a lot of problems at school...

I don't understand most of the Spanish. It's a big problem because I live in Puerto Rico. In school, all of my grades are really good, except for Spanish. I can't talk to my teacher because she doesn't speak English, and I'm scared to speak Spanish.

Anyway, just wanted to say...

And I really need to get better grades...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:19 pm
Paradoxismminant

Tengo mucho problemas a escuela...

No comprende la mayoría de español. Es una problema grande porque yo vive en Puerto Rico. En escuela, todas mi notas son muy bien, excepto para español. No es posible que yo hable con mi maestra porque ella no habla ingles, y yo tengo miedo a hablar en español.

Solo queria decir...

Y yo necesitan obtener mejor notas...
-------------------

I have a lot of problems at school...

I don't understand most of the Spanish. It's a big problem because I live in Puerto Rico. In school, all of my grades are really good, except for Spanish. I can't talk to my teacher because she doesn't speak English, and I'm scared to speak Spanish.

Anyway, just wanted to say...

And I really need to get better grades...

Hey! ^O^ I will help you with your spanish class! But I tell you that I don't know so much english :S but I can try it mrgreen
so tell me what you need at first ^o^

Natsumi_yk
Crew

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Window Shopper 100

ShannPanda

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:51 am
If you wrote that without a translator, then I think you have amazing Spanish! Then again, I don't live anywhere where it's spoken frequently. Though, I did live in the South not long ago and went to high school with many students who just came from Mexico. I'm hoping it would be the same, but the teacher who spoke English was very passionate about working with the students from Mexico who didn't speak English so well. I think that if you spoke with your teacher, she'd be very willing to help you. Especially if you spoke Spanish badly to her!! XD Then she'd know you have a problem and understand that you don't speak it fluently. Don't be ashamed that English is your first language, and you're not entirely fluent in Spanish yet. Try your hardest, and things will work out. I know it all did for all my lovely Mexican friends. ^-^

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:57 am
Yes, Shannon is right. You should make a translation with your own words and not being strict with a translator or the diccionary. Same happens to me when I need make that from English into Spanish. There are a lot of words that means the same =S so you have to "see the context" ^^

hmmm my english is bad x.x hope you can understand what I mean sweatdrop

Natsumi_yk
Crew

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Window Shopper 100

SouL_JinX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:45 am
i have a hard time (sometimes) with Spainsh. But i can sometimes tell the subject my friends speak but never fully understand. . .but i still try anyway sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:08 pm

Hm...well, I think my Spanish is almost okay. But I'm too scared to talk to people gonk . sweatdrop

Paradoxismminant

Natsumi_yk
Crew

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:55 pm
Paradoxismminant

Hm...well, I think my Spanish is almost okay. But I'm too scared to talk to people gonk . sweatdrop

same happens to me, but look, you should try because if you don't practise, you won't improve your spanish =S
Remember, we learn when we fail ^^ (idk how to say that phrase in other words ^^'' )
If you want, we can practise ^O^

School//Escuela

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff