Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
A question or two.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black-side-of-the-heart

1,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Nerd 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:46 am
Okay, I scrolled through the subforums, and I always wanted to create an RP based in a hospital. Not like zombie apocolypse hospitals, or love by meeting at the hospital, or where they realize who they belong with etc.

An rp about the lives of the doctors, and paitents. Of course, there will still remain romance, crime and controversy, but alas, I don't know where to place the RP. I figured instead of taking a wild stab in the dark, I'd come here and make sure I get the right place?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:18 am
As long as your rp has some element to it that is obviously observed by anyone reading it, then the rp can go in the sub-forum of that element. If the rp has blatant romance potential, it can go in the romance. If there is a mystery/crime scenario as the main conflict, it could go in the mystery sub-forum. It's really all up to you. Good luck with the rp wink  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Valkern

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:15 pm
Becareful tho Novama might try to sell you something or bribe you :O  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:36 pm
Valkern

That's a bit harsh don't you think? sweatdrop

Anyway...

@black: Maybe you can put it in the RP for the Literate since the only pre-requisite there is being literate... I think. Either way that sounds pretty cool, mind sending me a PM once you post it? I'd like to join something like that, kinda casual-style RP. xd  

Dan the Dante

Familiar Guildsman

7,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100

Monster_Under_Yo_Bed

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:38 pm
Valkern

Thought he's only a member now...anyways dido to last guy..  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:12 pm
Okay, it'll show up in the literate subforum.

The point is, you an register as a doc or a patient. If you're a patient, you will eventually be dismissed from the hospital, but can still saty involved.

The point is, that under the drugs, crime, and romance, there's still work. I will write up caes, and the paitents get to come up with their own symptoms and diesease!

So after I write it up and create the first few cases, then I'll send pms to anyone intrested. So any more suggestions t this before I start it? *Will start writing everything else this weekend, will start cases tomorrow*

Also, what did Valkern mean?  

black-side-of-the-heart

1,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Nerd 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Dan the Dante

Familiar Guildsman

7,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:50 am
black-side-of-the-heart
Okay, it'll show up in the literate subforum.

The point is, you an register as a doc or a patient. If you're a patient, you will eventually be dismissed from the hospital, but can still saty involved.

The point is, that under the drugs, crime, and romance, there's still work. I will write up caes, and the paitents get to come up with their own symptoms and diesease!

So after I write it up and create the first few cases, then I'll send pms to anyone intrested. So any more suggestions t this before I start it? *Will start writing everything else this weekend, will start cases tomorrow*

Also, what did Valkern mean?

Nice.

Oh and long story short, Novama was the guild's previous Vice-captain... I think. And got booted out because he bribed some people or something, which was exposed by Valkern. Novama's a guild member now and to me the debt has been paid so there's really no need to bring up the past anymore.

I wasn't here when this happened so you might wanna ask Valkern or someone else for the exact details.

Anyway, good luck with your RP.  
U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff