Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Korel542

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:44 pm
Well, what kind are you?
Do you like to wear fur-suits?
Into any fandoms? (Pokemon, Digimon, Sonic, Star Fox, etc., etc)
Like to draw?
Have any sexual attraction at all to anthros or any related fandoms mentioned?
What kind of animal are you/into to?
Just briefly describe yourself of your standpoint based on the questions.
(Will supply my own entry on a later date)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:11 pm
I'm a snow leopard. I would love my own fur suit, but I can't make anything for poo. I love lycans and if there is an anime with animal people I will probably love it. I love to draw furries. I do have an attraction to furries. I wish my fiance would come more into touch with his fur... I do have a cat tail, but no good way to wear. It needs a belt or something..... I'm not really sure what else to write now. I haven't had any expiriences with any furries other than myself.  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ice_Veins

6,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:11 pm
Giraffe
YES
Not really...
Yes
Yes, to anthros  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:39 pm
1)I am a fox
2)I like costumes/ cosplaying, but i find full fursuits to be too confining, so I tend to stick to just ears and a tail, sometimes with gloves
3)Ummm... Im fascinated with youkai/ half demons if that means anything
4)I love to draw, but im not very good at it unfortunately.
5)Umm... tis a secret i will take with me to the grave
This is the first place that i was able to communicate with a large number of fellow furs, before that it was me and one of my friends (he introduced me to anthro/furry culture)  

Mercora2

SlvrWulf
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:20 pm
1) I am a grey wolf with white on the chest and shite streaks on my arms
2) I think a fursuit could be interesting but do not have the means to purchase one so Im sticking with ears, tails and gloves for now!
3) Like star fox( and krystal haha), but just because it was my first video game I ever played haha
4) I enjoy drawing, but lack the patience to do it right.
5) I am attracted to anthros and maybe some nekos I suppose but not zealously. I don't know any other furs so I can't say how I like them in real life haha.

I am a casual fur who wouldn't mind at least trying a little more (providing it stays straight. Not hating on gays, they dont bother me at all, its just that Im straight haha) like a fursuit. I am glad to have found this forum to interact and express myself because none of my friends or family know haha.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:32 am
1)I am a Drox; A creature of my own creaton! 5ft, 7in tall, I have green fur, Blue wings, and, of corse, a green foxtail! I have Dragon eyes that are purple, or gold, It depends on what i feel like having lolz. My powers consist of Shadow manipulation, Fire breathing, and am very Sly (like me in real life! wink )! anyway, I'm also bi, and love fur flirting, or regular flurting, but i do fns fur flirting alot mre interesting and fun, but i do both wink
2)No, not yet, i want 2 tho! when i get the money! smile
3)Really, im into all of 'em lolz, some mre than others! smile
4) I LOVE DRAWING! I'm, as i've heard some1 else put it, am a copy artist. This basically means i cant draw stuff from my head, but i can draw stuff that i c, like other art, ppl, some land scape cences, ect. I'm currently working on my 2nd fursona drawing tho smile It's not copyed and, with my drawing exp, is kinda good smile so im happy wit dat!
5) yes, and i say that proudly, i've no care for any1 who thinks diferent, they have there own opinion. I like yiff, yes, infact if any1 has any pix they wanna snd me, that'd b cool lolz, wink
6) Erm... It depends on my mood, but i francly luv 'em all! smile
7) well, basically everything i said basically describes myself, so there ya go, oh and for any1 with an F4L account: http://furry4life.ning.com/profile/KairooDragonfox
Tell me that ur from gaia so i no, lolz!  

Kairoo_Dragonfox

jerrymojo2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:14 pm
I am new here, and a wolf furry. I am female, but my fursona, Jerry, is male. I'm a teenage, bisexual, fur and I have a girlfriend (also a furry) at this point in time. I currently own three partial fursuits, two I've made, and one I've commissioned. I'm very into anthro art and I'm currently working on several pictures, although I'm not the best artist (but getting there lol).  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:37 pm
im a baby fur heart  

gamerkitty87

11,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
General Disscusion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers