Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
I Don't Want to be Your Pet... Not accepting anyone new. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yesh!
  No!
View Results

Teh Waffle Whisperer

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:12 pm

¿?¿?¿What happened to me¿?¿?¿

It was the middle of the night when you felt the rough hands grab you and stick a sweet smelling cloth on your mouth. You woke up in a metal cage with a small metal choker around your neck. It barely registered with you as you look around frantically for the way out of the cage while thinking, Why am I in this cage!? Where am I!? And what's this? Is this...? Yes it is... I have a tail! You put your hand and feel the tail and flick it around a bit. I-its real... You cry out for someone to help you but all that comes out of your mouth is, 'Nyah~' You try calling out but all that comes out is that noise. Tears start filling your eyes when you hear the click clack of high heels on concrete. You look up on the brink of crying to see a woman in a red dress grinning down at you. 'I see that the operation worked perfectly.' She smiled at you and squatted down so she was level with your face. 'Don't worry you'll learn to talk again soon enough.' She stuck her hand through the bars and gently scratched you behind your ear. It was strangely comforting and you stopped crying. A loud purring noise reverberated from deep inside your throat and you smiled for the first time. The woman grinned again. 'Yes the operation went just as planned...' She patted her hand and retracted it through the cage. 'Nighty night my little kitty.' She took a small remote out of her purse then pressed a button. The choaker around your neck released a chemical into your blood stream knocking you out in a matter of seconds. The last thing you heard was the woman's heels clicking on the floors. Then everything went black.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:15 pm
This is what happened to me...

The night you were kidnapped you were taken to a large clinic on a stretcher. You were rushed into an elevator where a large man in a doctors uniform pressed the floor numbers in a combination. 3-6-4-2. The elevator started to descend down into the basement. The doors opened up and another man, this one about average height and stature, took the edge of the stretcher and led it into the center of a well lit room. There were beeping monitors and surgical implements everywhere. It looked like a normal operating room except for one thing. On a small table there was a silver brief case. Inside of it was a wonder of modern technology. A Nano Chip. Once implanted in the subjects brain it would take control of them then begin following the orders set into it. On this particular brief case there was a laminated label on it. It read 'Neko'
User Image

Teh Waffle Whisperer

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Teh Waffle Whisperer

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:16 pm
It's them... They did this to me...

A underground organization named ' Pets for You' has been kidnapping young and attractive boys and girls from all over the world and performing operations on them using stolen Nano technology. The Nano Chips get implanted into the head of the subject and will make them behave as the animal that the creator of the chip wanted them to. They kept their basic personalities and free will but they also had a strange desire to do whatever their owner asked of them so They make the perfect pets and servants. There are Nekos, Puppies, Wolves, Kittens, Foxes, and every other animal you could think of. Once the chip has been implanted the subject will fall into a three month coma. During that time anything that the body needs to grow, like cat tails or ears, is slowly grown under the guidance of the Nano chip. When they wake up they find themselves in a cage unable to speak or remember very much.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:16 pm
Rules!

1. Follow the basic Gaia rules.
2. This is a semi lit. to lit. RP I want at least four sentences but no more than three pharagraphs. Unless it's your opening post of course.
3. Romance is encouraged but please keep it PG-13
4.PM me all profiles. Owners must put 'I own you' as the topic. Pets must have 'I'm yours master...' as the topic. Put sweatdrop in the profile somewhere. If you dont I will not be able to tell wether or not it is this RP
5. I want colorful posts! That means at least one picture.
6. Good grammar is a must. I do understand something like a typo but if there is one every single sentence I will warn you.
7. I have a three strike system. Three warnings and your kicked out of the RP
8. I am the atheist God of this RP so whatever I say goes.
9. I want at least one master for every two pets so i may or may not reject your profile if we have to many pets or masters.
10.Each master can own two pets.
11. Post at least 5 times a week. If ya don't i will Pm you. If you do not answer you are kicked out.
12. You can have up to two characters.
13. These rules will be changed frequently and any changes will be in bold.

rolleyes  

Teh Waffle Whisperer

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Teh Waffle Whisperer

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:17 pm
Master Skellie

[align=center][u][b]Gaia Username[/b][/u]- [color=choice color] [/color]

[u][b]RP character's name[/b][/u]- [color=choice color] [/color]

[u][b]Personality[/b][/u]- [color=choice color] [/color]

[u][b]Bio[/b][/u]- [color=choice color] [/color]
[u][b]
The reason you decided to buy a 'pet'[/b][/u]- [color=choice color] [/color]

[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]- [color=choice color]At least 4[/color]

[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]- [color=choice color] At least 4 [/color]

[u][b]Special skills[/b][/u]- [color=choice color] [/color]
[u][b]
Fears[/b][/u]- [color=choice color] [color]

[u][b]Picture[/b][/u]- Anime Please[/align]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:18 pm
Pet Skellie

[align=center][u][b]Gaia Username-[/b][/u] [color=choice color] [/color]
[u][b]
RP Character's name-[/b][/u] [color=choice color] [/color]

[u][b]Personality-[/b][/u][color=choice color] [/color]

[u][b]Bio-[/b][/u][color=choice color] [/color]

[u][b]
What type of pet are you[/b][/u]- [color=choice color]
Neko, Wolf, Kitsune, ETC. [/color]

[u][b]Like[/b][/u]-[color=choice color] At least 4 [/color]

[u][b]Dislikes-[/b][/u] [color=choice color] at least 4 [/color]
[u]
[b]special skills-[/b][/u] [color=choice color] [/color]

[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]-[color=choice color] [/color]

[u][b]
Picture-[/b][/u] Anime please[/align]

Teh Waffle Whisperer

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Teh Waffle Whisperer

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:22 pm
Profiles....

Masters

RP character's name- Miss Stephanie Sharp
Personality- A gentle, very caring individual but has her moments of being the complete opposite. She tends to be blunt when she's dealing with people/situations she cares nothing about.

Bio- A budding novice scientist who sought out a new experiment involving Miss Mako and various test subjects -including animal body parts. While she used to be against such experimenting, the need for an open mind as well as a fat paycheck has moulded her mind into seeing such things as common occurances and righteous.

Occupation
- Scientist. She is one of Miss Mako's most trusted workers, and thus has the priviledge and authority to check up on the patients after they are given masters. During these visits, she makes various notes on the progress of how the patients have developed.

Likes- Puzzles, reading, animals, and archery.

Dislikes- Insolent/disobedient beings, overwhelming smells, lower class people, and stubborness.

Special skills- Very intelligent and has earned her masters in psychology (human behaviour) as well as animal behaviour. She is also an excellent marksman.

Fears
- Fears insects, tight spaces, and the dark.

Picture- User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gaia Username- Miller4595

RP character's name- Tsubasa Kenta

Personality- very friendly to most people,has a tendency to talk on and on and on,very bright but forgets things from time to time.

Bio- Tsubasa's past is nothing really spectacular. He's the only child of a happy couple,the only thing truly different about him is that he never had any friends and spent most of his time alone. although this gave him the time he needed to read and study his two favorite things razz sychology and science,most notably genetic and robotics. Today he lives alone in a two story house that has five rooms,two bedrooms a living room thats openly connected to the kitchen and a computer room,along with two bathrooms.

The reason you decided to buy a 'pet'
-For Friendship and personal study interests.

Likes- Talking,playing video games,learning new things,nice people.

Dislikes- Snobby people,being ignored,leaving the house for no reason,seeing people hurt.

Special skills- he is very observant of reasons behind the emotions and actions of others.

Fears
- his only major fear is that his psychology and science books that are locked away in his computer room being ruined.

Picture- User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

Gaia Username- Chief Chilly

RP character's name- James Smith

Personality- Kind, harsh if he needs to be, intelligent, calculative, observing, hard working.

Bio- James grew up in a rich family. Though his family wasn't like most sterotypical rich families. His parents cared about him and his education. They spent a lot of money to get him to be a genius, but this didn't allow for many friends. He finished college rather quickly and inherited his parents mansion. He works as a nuclear physicist.

- He's rather lonely.

Likes- Science, reading, classical music, dedication.

Dislikes- Stupid people, rock music, silence, procrastination.

Special skills- He can solve most problems rather quickly.

Fears
- That there's a problem he can't solve.

Picture- User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gaia Username- MewLettuceRush

RP character's name- Nana Fuse

Personality- Fun-loving, and outgoing. Stern about certain things, but nice and caring to those she loves.

Bio- She'd rather not tell you. All she'll say is she's on her own, with only her and her little sister.

- She wanted someone else around. It was getting lonely...

Likes- Her little sister, music, chamagne, and the rain

Dislikes- Bugs, the heat, people who talk back to her, and hangovers.

Special skills- Would you call being able to handle a sword and gun properly a skill?

Fears
- Guns, and anything that goes 'boom'

Picture-User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gaia Username- Lord Blade Icestorm

RP character's name- Lerista

Personality- Depending on his mood he can either be cold and cruel or warm and affectionate. On good days he is kind and caring. And on bad days he doesn't like to speak much and will punish somebody for the slightest mishap. Though on either day he is determined and unrelenting in all he does.

Bio- Lerista was raised in a rich family. Even at that age he had his odd switches where he went from good to bad, his parents ignored it. When he was in school he excelled at everything he did whether it be math, science and fencing. He took to it very well and quickly. He never did make friends at school and eventually was home schooled. He always felt alone, and more so when his parents died. He found about the program and decided that maybe a pet would make him feel not so alone.

- To have somebody to help him not feel so alone.

Likes-
-Cats
-Violin Music
-Painting
-Fencing

Dislikes-
-Loud noises
-Needles
-People with an ego
-Being wrong

Special skills- Fencing, drawing, painting, playing music and cooking

Fears
-
-Darkness

Picture-
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gaia Username-Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

RP character's name-Ivory Lee Williams

Personality- Meek, Calm, and Shy

Bio- Ivory never really involved himself with people much so when this program started his mother bought him a new friend, not knowing they were stolen kids. They both think their some kinda clone program or somthing used to make pets.

- Ivorys mom decided to get him a friend because of his lack of social behavior

Likes- Reading, Quite, School, Computers

Dislikes- Crowds, Rudeness, Disrespect, Hate

Special skills- Super smart and very clever

Fears
- The dark

Picture-User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pets

Gaia Username- Teh Waffle Whisperer

RP Character's name-
Alice... That's all she can remember of her name...

Personality-Alice is very shy but is also nice. She lost a lot of her memories during the operation so she doesn't understand allot of things. So sometimes what she says might come out wrong. She gets upset easily and cries allot. Essentially she's like a innocent child.

Bio- Alice doesn't remember much of what happened before she woke up in the cage a few days ago. All she can really remember is someone grabbing her and knocking her out....

What type of pet are you
-
Neko

Like-Sleeping, learning new things, toys, and sweets.

Dislikes- Sour things, mean people, being hurt, and seeing other people hurt.

special skills-
None as of yet...

Fears- She's really scared of the dark and can often be heard whimpering and crying when she's alone in the dark...

Picture-
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gaia Username- Lil Never

RP Character's name-
Rina Lockbourn

Personality- Rina is a rather easy going woman. She's quiet most of the time, content to just sit inside her cage and watch the things going on around her. When presented with an opportunity to cuddle, she quickly springs on it, especially if the other person has a warm body temperature. The only real time she gets wild and hard to control is when someone comes too close to her thick blanket that was given to her to use in her cage.

Bio- Rina doesn't remember much after waking up from the coma, and she really doesn't think much on the missing memories, having feelings that she didn't want to remember them. Since waking up in the cage, she has been surprisingly content for being kidnapped.

What type of pet are you
- Neko

Like- Sleeping, Being Petted, Shiny Objects and Being Warm

Dislikes- Being Cold, Yelled At, Sweets, Mean People

special skills-
None Yet (Unless being able to fall asleep anywhere is a skill lol)

Fears- She is scared of the cold and is paranoid of people coming too close to her blanket inside her cage, sure that she will freeze to death without the warmth that it provides her.

Picture-
User Image
Gaia Username- Ryonara

RP Character's name-
Vince Vah

Personality- Is a pervert for a slave, but likes things smooth. He's willing to do anything, but some times forgets if it isn't important to him.

Bio- He got here during a street fight where he was cuaght by a cop, or so he thought, and after every thing happened to him, he doesn't have any memory's. He didn't even know his name, so he made it up.

What type of pet are you
-
kitsune

Like- Making people happy, presents, noodles, and sweet juice.

Dislikes- vegetables, stupid people, sudden noises, and smelly things.

special skills-
He as ninja like reflexes, if anything happens, he usually notices it. He also very fast.

Fears- He doesn't want to be hurt, both physically and emotionaly (due to the memories of the street fight).

sweatdrop
Picture-

User Image

Gaia Username- sayacutie123

RP Character's name-
Yuki Kaishi

Personality- Lively, but can be stubborn at times. She is very talented in drawings and music.. She is a bit shy by boys..plus she is very athletic

Bio- When young she was kiddnapped by a group of men... she doesnt really remember much of her past

What type of pet are you
- Neko
Like-Sweets, Music, Happiness, Fun, Games, and Toys, being warm

Dislikes- Cold, being punished, Yelled at, Being wet

special skills-
Piano, Drawings, Athletics, Flexibility

Fears-Being alone around a lot of humans, Dark, Being hurt, Watching other ppl suffer

Picture-
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Gaia Username- I_LostLivedLoved

RP Character's name- Yuri Hope

Personality- Shy, Outgoing, can be fun, loves nature.

Bio- Doesn't remember, but likes to.

What type of pet are you- Neko Nyaa!~

Like- Sweets, Swings, Picnics, and flowers.

Dislikes- Sour Stuff, Meanies, Feeling Bad, Lost.

special skills- None yet,

Fears- Spiders, Awkward Situations, and Being Laughed at.

Picture-
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gaia Username- Echolyn

RP Character's name-
Susi

Personality- calm, quiet, shy, scared

Bio- Susi had lived an average life till she was taken away. She had normal parents, a normal school life, normal everything. She didn't know what she had done to deserve the fate she received.

What type of pet are you
-
Fox

Like- Running, Snow, Reading, Learning

Dislikes- Loud noises, bossed around, not being able to understand, boredom

special skills-
Amazing balance and speed.

Fears- Abuse, Men

Picture-
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gaia Username- MewLettuceRush

RP Character's name-
Toshio [Shi] Bana.

Personality- Shi is blunt, and usually doesn't say much. She seems very rude, but it's only because she doesn't like saying a lot, which causes her to give short answers. She's absolutely sweet to anyone she likes, but can be a real pain if she doesn't like someone.

Bio- She can remember absolutely nothing form before she was in a comma. But, she can remember strange dreams of flying during her comma.

What type of pet are you
-
A bird of some type. I'm guessing Parrot.

Like-Feathers, cute girly dresses, the cold, and sweets.

Dislikes-
Cages, whoever messed with her, weird and scary men, not knowing what is going on.

special skills-
Well, she can fly, though she hasn't tried yet, and can imitate anyone's voice.

Fears-Anyone in lab coats, and falling to her death

Picture-
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Gaia Username- Nekochild08

RP Character's name-
Kotarou Inugami

Personality- Friendly and perfectly willing to obey as long as she isn't mistreated. She know full well the difference between discipline and abuse, so if you mistreat her, she may lash back.

Bio- Born in a small town, Kotarou has always adored dogs, cats, and any other form of nature. She would often wonder what it would be like for her to be one of them, and not a human. Because her parents worried about her going off on her own and getting hurt, she was taught basic martial arts when she was seven. Even at 14 she would often wander into the nearby forest to explore and discover new 'friends' to play with, but when she stumbled on a bunch of strong looking humans, she felt something was wrong and did what she felt was the only option and turned to flee. She ran right into a man that had snuck up behind her, and she was soon put to sleep. Waking up she had almost no memory of her past life, but her body still seemed to remember knowing martial arts, as well as her love for nature.

What type of pet are you
-
Dog (German Shepherd)

Like-
Running
Climbing trees
Training her body
Nature
Protecting those close to her

Dislikes-
Needles
Being yelled at
Loud noises
Being alone

special skills-
Martial arts and limited cooking skills. Her new body makes it perfect for her to track down anything, since her senses have been enhanced to that of a dogs.

Fears- She has a large fear of being abandoned and cast away.

Picture-
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gaia Username- Dragonora_Ceohini

RP Character's name- Drake

Personality- She tends to be 'tough skinned' but is truly sensitive underneath. Her extreme hunger often tends to get in the way of her more social side and thus she is considered more of a threat than what could be a friend.

Bio- Before becoming a crocodillian, she hunted out poachers and hunters alike and took much pride in doing so.

What type of pet are you
- Crocodile

Like- Blood, extreme heat, meat, and swimming.

Dislikes- Humans, cold, vegetables, and annoying music

special skills-
Can hold breath up to an hour underwater, master of swimming, short fuse/temper (haha if that's considered a skill), and a bone-crushing tail whip.

Fears- Afraid of being frozen and afraid of hurting other animals.

Picture-
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:23 pm
Owner and their Pet list

Tsubasa-
Yuki
Vince

Lerista-
Toshio

Nana-
Alice

James Smith-
Rina  

Teh Waffle Whisperer

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Teh Waffle Whisperer

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:24 pm
Open Closed
Accepting Not accepting

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:15 pm
~Alice~

Don't leave me in the dark,
It's really scary,
And I know there must be monsters in there...

User Image
Alice woke up when the owner of the store opened the door to the shop and the little bell on the door tingled. She looked up and yawned opening her mouth super wide like a cat would. Which was normal for her because she was a cat. At least partially a cat. Her body looked mostly human except for the tail coming out of her pants and the ears poking through her head. Also if you looked closely you could see that she has a small cats tongue and a cats sharp teeth.

She yawned again then arched her back stretching. She looked up at the store owner. She was a woman of about thirty and she was always wearing a skimpy dress and high heels. Alice looked at her and started purring quietly. She loved the woman because to her she was like a mother since she couldn't remember anything about when she was a human. ' M-miss Mako... B-breakfess?' She stuttered trying to pronounce the words correctly. Even though it had been a couple of weeks since she had started to learn to speak again she had made only a little progress.

I can here them laughing at me,
They poke me and say I'm cute,
It's really scary....

Teh Waffle Whisperer

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lil Never

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:51 am
User Image
User Image

~ Rina Lockbourn ~

Rina let out a yawn as she stretched between the folds of the thick blanket. Her cage was just big enough that she could stretch her arms and then her legs before her skin would touch the cold metal of the cage bars. Sitting up, the blanket slid off the top of her head, leaving static filled hair behind. The front door had done the first dinging for the day, telling her that the store had not yet completely opened. Stretching her mouth wide to let out a large yawn, she slid her knees under her and scooted closer to the front of the cage, her hands going out to grab the bars only to get shocked from the static buildup she had created. A startled scream escaped her lips before her fingers silenced her as she sucked on them, whimpering slightly. She hated getting shocked, but she was never willing to rid herself of the reason she was always getting shocked. With her fingers still in her mouth, she looked around the still empty shop, looking for the woman she knew had just walked in. Food would be coming soon, and her stomach was all to eager to eat whatever she gave her.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:25 pm
^Vince^
User Image
Vince looked up from his cage, looking at the light that shined on him. He moved around his caged, stretched, and put his face to the bars. "Masta? Madam?" Vinces saw a woman walk in, and he gave out an affectionate purr. He grabbed his pillow and hugged it, watching the woman walking around the other cages. "Mistress?" Vince looked at his mistress as she walked to one of the other cages. "Who are they?"

Ryonara

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:49 pm
User Image

Yuki wakes up and sees a room full of cages. She yawns and stretchs out, her hand hit a the top of the cage. She realized she's in one too.. Yuki sees a woman walking around to the other cages and she glances over to my left and see a boy (Vince) and since she is very shy and hides under my blanket showing her tail wagging all over.. [she's new so she cant talk very well]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:00 pm
User Image
"Mya! Master!" Vince purred for attention. He was also hungry, and he scratched in her direction. He looked to his right and saw another cage, one close enough for him to grab. So he did. "Hu, are you?" He reached into the cage and touched something soft.

Ryonara

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:55 pm
User Image

Yuri woke up, dazed. Rubbing her eyes, she yawned. Trying to say something, "Numnhu da dum?" Confused she tried speaking again, "Boo Boo Vu Du?" Confused, she tried to adjust her eyes. Finally she saw her surroundings. Shy, as she saw other people went back to the end of the cage. Feeling her head, EARS!! She thought, feeling something swaying around, a tail, will is she. She grew hungry. "Nyaa!~ Hun Hun Goo," Trying to say, Hungry. Feeling bored, she played with her tail, then starting fiddling with her fingers, she didn't bother to even notice the women walking in.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff